Negroni Studio, LLC

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mya was very nice and she listened to my special wishes; I was able to get the kind of photos I was expecting!

• Wedding: 10/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Negroni Studios online and read several reviews. Taking a chance, and really hoping that I was not making a mistake, I secured the basic 1K package with Mya. She obtained our wedding license ahead of time which was a huge relief because we were traveling from Minneapolis, MN.

The ceremony was beautiful and simple. Relaxed is the vibe in our pictures. Exactly how I wanted it. Mya and Hector included our little 4 year old in the ceremony when my husband placed a baby ring on her finger.

The pictures took some time to get. 3 months to be exact. It was worth every minute we waited. They are absolutely beautiful and I cherish them. All my friends are telling me how great they look and how relaxed and happy we look. Wait the 3 months, it's worth it. Mya will post 3-4 pictures of your wedding day on FB, a couple days after you get married, as a "sneak peak" of your photos.

I would highly recommend Negroni Studios. I loved Mya and Hector's easy and no-nonsense style. They are professionals and do not put up with people trying to butt into your wedding (as happened to us on Cocoa Beach).

Getting married on the beach was absolutely a great experience. Plus, the price was right (total cost for 1 week in FL, hotel, air, Disney, Negroni Studios Wedding package = 4K). Now, we are off to our honeymoney in Grand Cayman (4K). Total cost for wedding, photos and honeymoon? Under 10K.

Angela Reichert
Minneapolis, MN

• Wedding: 05/14/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Excellent Service/Excellant photography. My fiance and I planned an intimate/elopement ceremony 3 weeks in advance from our actual wedding date. We quickly decided we wanted a beach wedding in Florida, but was overwhelmed with what seemed like hundred's of beach wedding companies. With so little time on our side & living in a different state we knew we had to secure something quick, but did not want to sacrifice quality & any important details. Honestly, I was quite nervous leading up to actually placing the first phone call however, my nerves were calmed rather quickly after speaking with them & felt confident I made a good choice. The response time from the initial contact was quick as well as throughout. The ceremony was as what we expected and the photography is of superior quality & captured our moments!!!!

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Negroni studios did an amazing job with our wedding and photography. They were very accommodating to last minute weather concerns. They were punctual and professional and we highly recommend Negroni for your wedding!

• Wedding: 10/09/2012
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Profile Picture
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They took beautiful, high quality pictures for our wedding and every moment was captured. We were very pleased and our families loved them!

• Wedding: 12/21/2010
Profile Picture
Adabella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic photography! We are VERY pleased with our pictures and recommend this photographer. We've had tons of compliments!

• Wedding: 10/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We felt we were in good hands from start to finish with Negroni Photo and Cinema, which was important since we were out of state (in Ontario, Canada, actually). Morey quickly answered any questions, and provided helpful suggestions, and then the day of the wedding was both warm and professional. The photography was lovely. They created beautiful memories for us, and we're very happy.

• Wedding: 09/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Wife and I had Negroni photo and Cinema take part in our wedding and our first babies pictures. I must say these are the best pictures by far our family has ever had. We now have memories in our hands for life thanks to Negroni photo and cinema. I would HIGHLY recommend this company for any photo's.....

Thank you so much for the memories and professional service you have provided my family and myself.....

David Rakowski

• Wedding: 08/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome job!!! Love them!

• Wedding: 07/02/2010