Nebraska Bridal

Nebraska Bridal

Favorite
Wahoo, NE
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Very helpful! Made it a very special experience

tristarterror
07/24/2015

I showed up on a Saturday right as they opened and got a room and tried on plenty of dresses. I did come in about a week before just to check out the inventory. I found a beautiful dress in my size that I was able to buy off the rack. The girls were an awesome help and picked out some great dresses for me. They were a wonderful place to work with!

Recently Married

I tried on several dresses by allowing someone else to pick them out based on what she thought I would like. It didn't work so well. When we arrived at Nebraska Bridal, I was able to walk right in and start searching through all of the dresses. Pulled the second dress off the rack and it was the exact same dress I had been searching for off of Pinterest.

1 Review
Recently Married

I absolutely LOVED my experience here. I had been to Davids Bridal before and they seemed a little pushy and rushed. When I came to the Nebraska Bridal Outlet, there was only one other bride in the store and the service I received was better than I could have ever expected. I told the lady what I was looking for and she pulled dresses off the racks and I loved all of them. They have so many great choices and they really listen to what you want. They even had me try a dress I loved but didn't think would fit my body shape. That dress was ultimately the one I chose. Best decision ever. They know what they are talking about! Great service!

4.7

The outlet store is a little bit of a drive from Omaha - but I'd say it was more than worth it. It was the ONLY place I shopped, and I was happy to find a gorgeous dress for $400! The selection there is tricky, because most of the dresses are the only one in the size. So don't look at dresses that are way too small. Additionally - they actually sent me a handwritten note after I selected my gown. Who does that? A great shop with small town values, that's who!

Even if you find your dress elsewhere, this is a great places for affordable veils and hairpieces!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience at the Nebraska Bridal Outlet. I tried an appointment with a ritzy bridal store and hated it. What I loved about this outlet is you didn't need an appointment and you could pull whatever you wanted. You weren't on a time limit and prices were flexible. I got my dress, veil, and a belt for less than $600 and none of the items looked cheap! They also shipped my veil and belt to me in Colorado at no cost. Wonderful group of ladies there!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved this dress shop! The women who were helping me were very attentive! I found the most beautiful dress for $600 and was able to order it, and it came in earlier than expected!! The dress was a little pricey to alter due to the many layers, but the dress was beautiful and it was all worth it! I would definitely recommend this shop! After going to Davids Bridal and a few other bridal shops and having horrible experiences, this place was my saving grace!!

3.2

Got my dream dress for a great price! Wasn't pleased with the lady working she wasnt very nice and was almost rude. She also didnt listen when I wanted to order the size down from what I tried on. I got measured and she ignored all the measurements. Luckily I was able to call and get size changed and worked out perfect.

1+ year ago

The outlet had a friendly and helpful staff. The dress selection was substantial. The price was also lower than other vendors. It is a little small.

3.7

I found my perfect dress here! I have a lot of friends who had gotten their dresses from here so I decided to check it out. They have a large selection for any body type. There were modern dresses as well as some classics. The staff was friendly and attentive but brutally honest on the way the dresses looked on you.

Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

I absolutely loved Nebraska Bridal Outlet! I had gone to David's Bridal the night before and felt like I was forcing myself to pick a dress that I could live with. The next day I went to Nebraska Bridal Outlet and I was completely overwhelmed with how many dresses I loved (and at a much cheaper price!). They have recently started a new thing they call their fantasy dresses, which is a few racks of dress between $400-900. This offer you a chance to try on some more extravagant dresses and you still will not pay what you would expect they are be worth. My dress also came in extremely fast! I ordered it on a Saturday and got a phone call on Thursday saying it was in. When I was looking, we were the only ones in the store and the staff was so helpful and so much fun to be around. They would pull dresses they thought I would like and then find veils and jewelry to match. They actually were the ones that picked out my dress. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this place and will definitely be recommending it too ALL of my friends!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I live in Des Moines, Iowa, and was SO glad I made the trip to Wahoo! They have a great selection, and the ladies that work there are so much fun! You can tell they love their jobs! No appointment necessary, which I loved, and we had a dressing room right away. The staff are there to help, and they loved it when we asked for their opinion or let them suggest dresses, but they don't hover and aren't pushy at all. I found and bought my dress there - I was so happy! I would recommend them to everyone!

2+ years ago
3.0

I purchased my first dress from this company.... that's right, FIRST DRESS. They have affordable dresses, almost everything in the store is less than $400.00, but you have to keep in mind that some things are too good to be true. I was seriously doubting the dress I chose, and so I tried it on one day at home, while wiggling into it, I ripped the seam. There was no reason for that dress to have ripped at the seam, when I've put more effort into wiggling into jeans. Just remember that you get what you pay for! I ended up fixing the dress and selling it for nearly nothing just to get the bad ju-ju out of my house!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The ladies here we so nice and helpful!!!! Great price, Great selection. I order my wedding dress, mother of the bride dress, 2 maid of honor dresses, and 8 bridesmaids dresses from here.

0.0

I went here with my bridesmaids and my mother as well as my mother-in-law to find a nice wedding dress at a decent price. Alot of the dresses are discontinued so you can't order them. You have to be lucky to find one you like in your size that wouldn't require a rediculous amount of alterations. When I finally found a dress I liked after not very much help from the dress (my friends were pulling dresses for me) My bridesmaid started to notice stains and freys as well as loose beading... we brought it to the attention of the staff and asked for a $50.00 discount to help absorb some of the cost of repairs since the dress was inorderable. One lady said yes no problem and apologized for the condition of the dress and when we went to check out this lady named MARCY begain yelling at the women in front of us as well as the customer she was working with. She said you eaither want it or you don't we are not taking anything off of the dress (she was not even the manager or asst. manager) My bridesmaid apologized and began to try and explain some of the damages to the dress and she began yelling at my friend. My friend said she was acting very unprofessional and asked if she would lower her tone and that just set her off. My family/friends left the store to try and help relieve some of the hostility. I asked the women who was originally helping me if it would be alright to leave my contact information for the manager to call me when she came in and while I was doing that the Marcy women who was 3 feet away from me was checking out her customer and apologized for the outburst (which she should of) but then proceeds glaring at me and stating "I CAN NOT BELEIVE SOME PEOPLE... THEY JUST THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM FOR FREE ITS JUST DISGUSTING" I left in tears and completly humiliated. and without a dress.... I was going to be spending over $1,000.00 there with my dress....vail.....and everything else. Never the less I went to davids bridal got an even better... perfect dress (NEW not used and tried on by who knows how many people) for the same price. The only thing which was more was my vail but only by $20.00 and the service at davids bridal was AWSOME.... they pulled my dresses and made me feel special not like the psyco people in WAHOO!!!!

4.7

I got a great dress for a very low price here. I didn't know if I wanted to drive all the way to Wahoo for this, but it was well worth it! I saved a lot of money.