Nadia D Photo

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know how to begin describing how exceptional, how talented, and how wonderful Nadia is - words simply cannot do her justice. We haven't even gotten our wedding photos back yet, but judging from the jaw-dropping, mind-blowingly awesome job she did with our engagement photos, I am absolutely confident that they will be nothing short of phenomenal. Working with Nadia was like working with a lifelong best friend; she is kind, compassionate, absolutely hilariously funny and still incredibly professional, making sure she always gets the shot and that the coverage of the event is priority number one. My husband and I both feel so honored to have been able to work with Nadia and to have had her a part of our day!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Nadia is awesome. Her pictures are amazing. My husband and I are very goofy people and not at all photogenic, however, she was able to make us look like professional models. Nadia is not just a photographer. On the day of my wedding day, my makeup messed up and the makeup lady had already left. Nadia pulled out her own makeup and helped my fix the makeup. The best thing about Nadia, is that she would check up on me right before every event, to see if I was ready to take pictures. It was very helpful to me that she came to me instead of calling me. It made my life very easy.
Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nadia and Gabriel were amazing! Nadia you never seize to amaze me by your work and how helpful, fun, and amazing you are! We knew that when we had our engagement photos done by you and how amazing they turned out our wedding photos would be no less amazing! Thank You soooo much!
Wedding: 07/29/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thrilled with Nadia!!! She is super talented and has a way with capturing lighting effects that I've not seen with any other photographer. She is fun to work with. We will absolutely use her again in any future formal photos that we need. We highly recommend her!
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We have not received our photos yet since it has been only 2 weeks since the wedding. Nadia D was fantastic. She was very flexible with the schedule since our event ran over the estimated time. Also, she was very innovative with her ideas for different shots. She brought two assistants and over exceeded our expectations at the wedding. We are very excited to see the end result. I would definitely recommend her and her work!!
Wedding: 03/15/2008