My Weddings

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Katherine was wonderful!! I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture
Jenna
1 Review
07/28/2012

Katherine was wonderful! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony and we had everyone there crying! Her prices were amazing and she kept in contact with us through all planning and happily came to the rehearsal and ran the show.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverand Katherine was incredibly flexible and accomodating with us. Her focus was 100% on making this our special day. She was warm and friendly and we would definitely recommend her!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Katherine is such a sweet woman. She wrote our ceremony for us and it was perfect. She was very flexible with regards to religion, times and aspects of the ceremony. Her prices can't be beat! She even gave us a copy of our vows printed on beautiful paper, along with a special certificate since we were renewing our vows. Our only suggestion is that because she is a soft spoken person she needs a microphone for the guests in the back to hear her better. We would definitely recommend Reverend Katherine to anyone.

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Katherine was fantastic. We had to change our time and location and she was very flexible. Our ceremony was very beautiful and very personable. We would totally recommend Reverend Katherine to do any wedding. Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Officiant

She was FANTASTIC!!! She worked with me from the start and was willing to go with all my many changes. She was super flexable with her time. Very friendly. Wrote beautiful words for us. She was great with out two small kiddos, as they kind of made the ceromony crazy. She was so sweet and cheap!! I highly.....HIGHLY...reccomend her. She even emailed us afterward, wishing us luck. And..she printed out everything she said during our ceromony on lovely paper. I found it very thoughtful!

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We had the pleasure of having Reverand Katherine serve as our officiant. At our initial meeting she immediately put us at ease. The ceremony she wrote for us was perfect and just as we wanted and she even brought a friend to the wedding so that we would have enough witnesses (we 'eloped'). Finally, she happily delivered the ceremony in the rain (darn Oregon Coast weather)! We couldn't have asked for a better person to be part of our wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

We really enjoyed Katherine's professional attitude. She helped make the day truly memorable. We would easily recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Katherine was the best Officiant we could have think of. She wrote a beautiful Ceremony and was just the nicest person ever!

4.2

We needed a last minute officiant and she was perfect!!

Services Used: Officiant

We greatly appreciate her willingness to come to Astoria and climb the column for our wedding---above and beyond the "call of duty"! Rev. Katherine is a pleasant and professional minister and we would highly recommend her to anyone going for the plunge. Thank you!

Services Used: Officiant

Katherine did a wonderful job. She did the ceremony exactly how we wanted it and it was beautiful!!! I recomend her to all my friends. Shes great!!!

Services Used: Officiant

This was the third wedding for both of us and we have both sworn that it was our last. However, we both agree that should we ever need to marry again, we would want Cathy to perform the ceremony. She wrote us the most beautiful vows and made our wedding the most wonderful of all. I love this minister and cannot praise her highly enough. If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding, look no further.

Services Used: Officiant

My wedding was wonderful, thanks to the beautiful ceremony that Katherine wrote for us! I recommend her to everyone I know who is planning a wedding, she is just great. She really made an effeort to provide us with everything we wanted. If there was something we did not quite think fit into our ceremony, she had no problem changing it. I really enjoyed her services as well as her friendly character at the reception. Thanks again Katherine....