My Wedding Maker

My Wedding Maker

Wedding Videography

Bridgewater, NJ 08807 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Tr...
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter was amazingly professional and a pleasure to work with! he made my husband and i feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire day. he came highly recommended by our photographers (SEBA photography_. The pair had worked together in the past and they were amazing to work with together at our wedding! Peter knew everywhere to be, at just the right moments! he did not miss a beat, yet he was not invasive. our guests and bridal party loved working with him and so did we! we hope to work with him again soon.

Cristina & Michael

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter was absolutely AMAZING to work with. On the day of our wedding, he was completely unintrusive and worked very well with our photographers. We are absolutely in love with our Highlight Video, and we have gotten so many compliments on his work! We would highly recommend MyWeddingMaker to anyone looking for a responsible, talented, and professional videographer.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure working with Peter. He did an amazing job with our wedding video and people cannot stop talking about our highlight video. He listens to all your requests, responds in a timely manner to all emails and calls. And we received our wedding within three months from our wedding. I highly recommend Peter's services for any wedding.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the pleasure of having Peter as our videographer for our wedding last fall. He came highly recommended by two friends who used his services for their weddings the prior year and his price was within our budget so hiring him was a no-brainer for us. There can be a lot of stress around preparing for one's wedding and the wedding day itself, but Peter was a breeze to work with -- very easy going and friendly yet very professional, punctual, and talented at the same time. Though he hadn't before worked a wedding with the photographer we used, he worked very well alongside him and captured all the moments we had wanted on video without interfering. In fact, he seemed almost invisible to us for most of our wedding day, which was wonderful and allowed for all our joyous and intimate moments to be captured candidly. We received our full-length wedding video in HD from Peter recently and we were very pleased with it and look forward to reliving our wedding day through it for many years to come! Peter delivered great value for the money and, if we had to do our wedding over, we would definitely hire him again.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very lucky to be reccomended My Wedding Maker by a friend who was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Peter worked. He was great...nice, dressed well, professional and not a rip off!!! We were more than pleased with the service that we received-even before receiving our beautiful wedding video! Peter always responded quickly to any questions or concerns and he even recommended our photographer to us! His style is not "in your face" which can be a big turn off to your guests & can make people feel self conscious. The video itself is amazing and the creative placement of the music with the footage was outstanding. I tend to be a control freak but was very trusting that they would do a great job...and I was right! Hire him and you will not be sorry! I would hire them (get the assistant too!) again! He truly made our wedding memories come to life in a way that I did not expect! Thank you Peter for helping make our wedding experience wonderful!! A+

• Wedding: 11/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was great to work with Peter. He's been responsive and attentive to all my questions. He was great during the entire ceremony and reception - I hardly knew he was there, and I'm confident he captured some great moments! My wedding was just over a month ago, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product soon!

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter was really nice. And he took awesome footage of our day. We really couldn't ask for anything more :)

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter was great to work and we loved our wedding video! His style is great and at the wedding you barely knew he was there, yet he got great shots in a creative way. The highlight video was great to show everyone, I'm glad we got it! The best part is his prices are really reasonable and he even stayed longer than our photographers, till the end! I would definitely recommend Peter to anyone, especially if you want a quality video, but don't want to pay a fortune for it. Make sure to get the highlight video, you might not watch your wedding video, but the highlight portion you can watch online any time.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Peter! What a great videographer. A friend of mine recommended him and he was just great. He worked really well with my photographer and for his price, went above and beyond. My wedding was recent so I haven't seen the video yet (understandably) but Peter is professional, extremely responsive, fair, was on time and just overall great to work with. I'm very glad to have hired him!

Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter was great to work with and couldn't be happier with our wedding video! I knew all along I wanted a video, my husband did not, so we didn't budget much for it and when I found Peter - I was so excited! His work was great, his personality and approach even better and great on pricing. My husband was very clear he did not want someone "in your face" at our wedding - and honestly - you barely knew Peter was there! He was never in your way or felt on top of you - but clearly he was since he captured all the moments wonderfuly. The highlight video made you cry as it captures just the right moments of the day. The full video is something we'll have forever and be able to look back on that day. I would definitely recommend Peter to anyone looking for a videographer.

NJBride10
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter is a great person to work with. He was recommended to us by SidebySide and we could definitely see why. We didn’t think we needed a videographer but then I looked into his website and knew we had to have HIM! His video’s are AMAZING!! The ones on his website made me cry… when we met with him I saw more video’s and cried more! Lol. During the wedding, he was never the “in your face” camera guy and guests hardly saw him. He got along seamlessly with the photographer so they were never fighting over a shot lol. I can’t wait to see our video!

• Wedding: 06/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter was EXCELLENT! What more can I say? He showed up on time, made sure to get shots of everything. Anywhere I was, Peter was right there filming every moment. His editing of our wedding video was perfect. We were provided with a 5 minute preview video to the song "Halo" by Beyonce in addition to videos of preparing, ceremony, and reception.Fantastic!! Everytime we hear that song, we think of our wedding day.

• Wedding: 03/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter was extremely easy to work with. He was professional, while personable! He was also great with our daughter who wanted to play videographer that night! He is cost effective, while capturing the right moments. He is great to work with!

• Wedding: 06/07/2008
908-644-8418
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards