My Wedding Favors

4.3
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The amount of products they have available for wedding favors was GREAT! I was able to find personalized stemless wineglasses for less than $2 a glass! Great for large weddings! Their online support team was great as well and responded promptly to my questions. They also have tracking on their shipments which is great!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

It was a great giveaway for our theme - nautical!

3.2

My Favor order was lost and arrived a week AFTER my wedding. They did send replacement favors, but I was mortified that some guests had wine glasses and others votive candles. Best advice is order your favors at least two months prior to your wedding to avoid any issues.

0.0

I ordered $98.00 worth of wedding favor boxes on a Friday. The next day I found the same boxes at Party City for $40.00. I called myweddingfavors.com on Monday to cancel the order (they don't answer the phone on the week-end). They refused to cancel and said it will ship on that Wednesday. The customer service is terrible and after I got off the phone with them I felt frustrated and belittled. The product shipped and then was sent back to them and I was charged $12.50 for both ways. As it stands they have my $25.00 and I have nothing to show for it. Please be careful if you choose to do business with this company.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Very courteous and professional. Great favors at an inexpensive price

Private User
09/27/2014

The site not only had so many options and ideas, but the price was hard to beat. I ordered 250 sets of glass coasters for less than I could find elsewhere and they arrived quickly and in tact. They were very professional and I would definitely recommend them for any bride, especially those who cannot seem to find anything that fits their style. Myweddingfavors definitely had something for practically anyone.

4.7

I wanted fun and whimsical wedding favors to go with our theme, but I didn't want just "different" favor boxes - I wanted something that would be great for photos and add some fun times to our wedding. I also didn't want to chance ordering favors that were cheaper on eBay after my dress-fiasco, so when our planner recommended My Wedding Favors, I went online and that same day ordered their ribbon wands (used to send us off after our ceremony and after our reception), and their candy tins. It was a little pricey, but again, I didn't want to deal with another bad seller on eBay, and I was pleased after receiving everything!

4.2

We used the website to buy personalized burlap bags as our wedding favors. We absolutely loved the bags, they were perfect for our theme and once the order was made, we got them quickly. We did have issues with putting our order in though. I had originally ordered a different type of bag that was on backorder but was set to be delivered 2 months before the wedding date. The backorder kept being pushed further back until it was 3 weeks before my wedding, and the bags still weren't in and the company had no idea when they would be in, so I was forced to change my bag type. Despite the annoyance, the customer service while I tried to figure out if/when the original bags would be in was great and they worked with me to help order the new bags quickly. Overall, I would recommend the site, but I would order well before the wedding date if you're set on a particular item.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

My theme is Country Chic so I was looking for cute bags for our candy table that fit with this theme. I found the perfect sized burlap bags that My Wedding Favors personalized for us. Their pricing was extremely reasonable and I received my personalized order in less than 2 weeks.

0.8

BE AWARE!!!!
I ordered 180 of some candles using a coupon that gave me free shipping! GREAT I thought... until I realized that their return policy was most ridiculous policy ever!!!!

The product I ordered looked NOTHING like the picture. Horrible quality!

So when I returned it back at my own expense I only get a credit for partial amount. So I called and they said they are deducting the amount that I saved from using my coupon. Wait what??

So I paid 250 total using a coupon for free shipping. It would have costed me 350 without the coupon. In which case I wouldn't have bought it! When I returned the items I got 150 back because they deduct the coupon amount that I originally used.

It was written in their policy so they refused to credit my full amount but as a frequent online shopper no vendors have ever done that before. You should get back what you originally paid for. It doesn't make sense that they are dinging you the discounted amount for returning the items.

Thanks to myweddingfavors.com I will now look at the return policy prior to purchasing, which I never had to after 10 years of online shopping.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

This website was very easy to navigate. And their prices are very affordable and my order came within 3 business days. I was very happy to see exactly how the photos on the website looks exactly same as the actual shell place card holders and table card numbers looks. The color they used on the paper design matches my motif. The shells are not too small and not too big, so the shells can hold the card perfectly. My Wedding Favors website has a variety of choices to choose from according to your wedding style. Since our wedding is on the beach, I chose to order the wedding shells as place card holder, to put personal touch to our wedding décor. The quality of the shells are also very nice, and looks authentic.

Miranda
06/27/2013
2.0

I used this website for my guest wedding favors. While I'm not into giving bad reviews I will just say I had some problems with this company! When some of my product arrived it was damaged which was very stressful for me because it took a while to get a manger on the phone. I will say once I finally talked to her she was very kind and fixed the problem!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.2

Great customer service things shipped on time. But dont buy bubbles! They leak during shipping

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.3

We loved our Kate Aspen stemless wine glasses!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I have nothing wrong to say about my favors they were crystal vases for the cups they were just beautifull. loved them!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered wine bottle stoppers as our favors. The quality was even better than I had expected and they came with beautiful unassembled gift boxes. The price was the best I found on any website. They arrived with zero damaged or incorrect and even came earlier than they were supposed to. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for favors. Also used coupon codes and got an even better savings!