My Tybee Jack Wedding

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We contacted Jack after deciding to elope on the first day of our vacation, we had just gone to Savannah to get a marriage license and needed an officiant on short notice. Jack was able to meet us on the beach at sunset and perform our ceremony. He even helped select the location! The ceremony itself was short, but poignant and very meaningful and memorable. I can't say enough good things about Jack!

Jeff
05/16/2015

Tybee Jack was incredible. His service for our wedding was amazing, professional and thoughtful. Cindy and I would highly recommend Jack Boylston for your wedding.

Recently Married

Tybee Island is magical place where my husband and I fell in love with couple years ago on vacation. We decided on a private wedding on the beach. Tybee Jack was wonderful!! He made my fairytale wedding come true all the way down to toes in the sand. He was very responsive and handle the process professional. Thank you Tybee Jack you made our day unforgettable!!!

Recently Married

We got married on a Saturday and I called Mr. Jack the thursday before. He was able to work us into our schedule and make our big day happen. His ceremony was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Services Used: Officiant

Jack was very easy to work with and our ceremony was beautiful! I highly recommend his services!

Michelle
04/11/2015

Jack was very personable and professional! Everybody could hear every word he said! His vows were meaningful and very easy to say, the ceremony went very smoothly. I would recommend Jack to every newly engaged couple!

Melissa
04/10/2015

My husband and I were married by Jack last year on Tybee Island and we were so impressed with him and his style that when we decided to renew our vows again this year on our first anniversary, we reached out to him again. He makes getting married more meaningful than just reciting words back and forth to one another. When he is speaking, he makes you feel like you are the only two people on the earth at that moment no matter where you are or how many people are around at the time. The only thing you hear is the sound of his voice and you can't help but to hang on his every word. Everything that he says has such meaning and it makes you feel like he wrote those words especially for you and your significant other. My husband and I found ourselves referring back to some of the things that he said in our first ceremony throughout the year because it was so real and meaningful that it stuck with us and helped guide us. I could go on and on about all of the wonderful things about him and his ceremony but there is no way to really give you a truly accurate description of him unless you choose to let him perform your wedding ceremony. My husband and I plan to renew our vows every year on our anniversary and we will definitely continue asking Jack to perform the ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

We were so happy with Tybee Jack he helped us have the PERFECT Wedding!
Vows were different but perfect for us. He made things soooo easy! If you need someone to marry you he is your man!
Thank you Jack for everything?

bobbi
03/23/2015

Very professional and kind with a pleasant sense of humor! Really glad we went with Tybee Jack!

Services Used: Officiant

My Jack was truly genuine in his efforts to make our day as special and wonderful as it was! We really appreciate his timely manner and professionalism. Thank you so much!!

Jason
03/14/2015

Jack did an excellent job with our ceremony and was a pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect!

David
02/07/2015

Tybee Jack was perfect for what we wanted.

Lisa
02/07/2015

Jack provided exactly what my (now) husband and I were looking for in an informal, intimate beach wedding. He was delightful to meet and professional in delivery. His ceremony couldn't have been more fitting for us if we had written it ourselves. Thank you, Jack, for making our day perfect!

carla
12/13/2014

Jack was absolutely wonderful and the ceremony was so beautiful, everyone had tears of joy.

Thank you Jack!

Recently Married

Jack was amazing! I am not sure what I expected, but it was a good deal short of what Jack provided.
We both had the sense that he was talking to us alone. We both love the ocean, an Jack made the sea part of our lives as never before.
Young or not quite so young like us, make Jack a part of your wedding, and worry about other things. He will put you at your ease.
I would recommend him with no reservation whatsoever.

Services Used: Officiant

Jack was prompt in answering all emails before the wedding/rehearsal. When it came to the rehearsal he was a HUGE help in getting things to flow perfectly the day of our wedding. He was personable and friendly. I've gotten so many compliments on how wonderful the wedding ceremony was done and I could not agree more. He was perfect and I would recommend him to every person I know.