My Tybee Jack Wedding

Value
Flexibility
Michelle
04/11/2015

Jack was very personable and professional! Everybody could hear every word he said! His vows were meaningful and very easy to say, the ceremony went very smoothly. I would recommend Jack to every newly engaged couple!

Melissa
04/10/2015

My husband and I were married by Jack last year on Tybee Island and we were so impressed with him and his style that when we decided to renew our vows again this year on our first anniversary, we reached out to him again. He makes getting married more meaningful than just reciting words back and forth to one another. When he is speaking, he makes you feel like you are the only two people on the earth at that moment no matter where you are or how many people are around at the time. The only thing you hear is the sound of his voice and you can't help but to hang on his every word. Everything that he says has such meaning and it makes you feel like he wrote those words especially for you and your significant other. My husband and I found ourselves referring back to some of the things that he said in our first ceremony throughout the year because it was so real and meaningful that it stuck with us and helped guide us. I could go on and on about all of the wonderful things about him and his ceremony but there is no way to really give you a truly accurate description of him unless you choose to let him perform your wedding ceremony. My husband and I plan to renew our vows every year on our anniversary and we will definitely continue asking Jack to perform the ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

We were so happy with Tybee Jack he helped us have the PERFECT Wedding!
Vows were different but perfect for us. He made things soooo easy! If you need someone to marry you he is your man!
Thank you Jack for everything?

bobbi
03/23/2015

Very professional and kind with a pleasant sense of humor! Really glad we went with Tybee Jack!

Services Used: Officiant

My Jack was truly genuine in his efforts to make our day as special and wonderful as it was! We really appreciate his timely manner and professionalism. Thank you so much!!

Jason
03/14/2015

Jack did an excellent job with our ceremony and was a pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect!

David
02/07/2015

Tybee Jack was perfect for what we wanted.

Lisa
02/07/2015

Jack provided exactly what my (now) husband and I were looking for in an informal, intimate beach wedding. He was delightful to meet and professional in delivery. His ceremony couldn't have been more fitting for us if we had written it ourselves. Thank you, Jack, for making our day perfect!

carla
12/13/2014

Jack was absolutely wonderful and the ceremony was so beautiful, everyone had tears of joy.

Thank you Jack!

Private User
Recently Married

Jack was amazing! I am not sure what I expected, but it was a good deal short of what Jack provided.
We both had the sense that he was talking to us alone. We both love the ocean, an Jack made the sea part of our lives as never before.
Young or not quite so young like us, make Jack a part of your wedding, and worry about other things. He will put you at your ease.
I would recommend him with no reservation whatsoever.

Services Used: Officiant

Jack was prompt in answering all emails before the wedding/rehearsal. When it came to the rehearsal he was a HUGE help in getting things to flow perfectly the day of our wedding. He was personable and friendly. I've gotten so many compliments on how wonderful the wedding ceremony was done and I could not agree more. He was perfect and I would recommend him to every person I know.

Services Used: Officiant

He is GREAT!!! I never knew that something so small and simple could turn out so perfect and beautiful! I am so happy that I chose Tybee Jack to be our wedding officiant. His professionalism way exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable Jeff & Denise Barnes

Services Used: Officiant

Jack was absolutely wonderful. He was responsive and open to meet with us at our convenience before we reserved his services. After reserving, he was quick to answer any questions and provide any assistance we needed throughout the planning process. He was able to attend our rehearsal at an odd time, and officiated it smoothly and efficiently, calming any pre-wedding nerves. Wedding day, Jack was prompt and professional - and the wedding ceremony he officiated was beautiful and catered exactly to our needs and requests. I had no worries regarding the ceremony, as he was well prepared and had prepared us for what to expect the day before.

We have had multiple guests tell us how much they loved the ceremony and how great our officiant was. We couldn't have asked for anything or anyone better, and would recommend Tybee Jack to anyone getting married in the area.

Private User
Recently Married

Everything was perfect-

Thanks Jack!

Christi
10/18/2014

Jack was fabulous to work with in the time leading up to our wedding day and on our big day! He was very quick in responding to all questions and extremely flexible with when/where we were planning on getting married. When I first spoke with Jack we were undecided on where our ceremony would take place because we were doing something small. Jack had great ideas and we ended up going with a square in Savannah that was recommended by him. If your looking for an officiant Tybee Jack is the person your looking for!

Services Used: Officiant

Jack was the perfect officiant for our ceremony. Professional and very easy to work with, he ran our wedding smoothly and was accommodating to our location on burnside island. I highly recommend Jack for any style wedding as he is so flexible for any couple's needs. Thanks Jack!