My Tybee Jack Wedding

Value
Flexibility
bobbi
03/23/2015

Very professional and kind with a pleasant sense of humor! Really glad we went with Tybee Jack!

Services Used: Officiant

My Jack was truly genuine in his efforts to make our day as special and wonderful as it was! We really appreciate his timely manner and professionalism. Thank you so much!!

Jason
03/14/2015

Jack did an excellent job with our ceremony and was a pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect!

David
02/07/2015

Tybee Jack was perfect for what we wanted.

Lisa
02/07/2015

Jack provided exactly what my (now) husband and I were looking for in an informal, intimate beach wedding. He was delightful to meet and professional in delivery. His ceremony couldn't have been more fitting for us if we had written it ourselves. Thank you, Jack, for making our day perfect!

carla
12/13/2014

Jack was absolutely wonderful and the ceremony was so beautiful, everyone had tears of joy.

Thank you Jack!

Private User
Recently Married

Jack was amazing! I am not sure what I expected, but it was a good deal short of what Jack provided. We both had the sense that he was talking to us alone. We both love the ocean, an Jack made the sea part of our lives as never before. Young or not quite so young like us, make Jack a part of your wedding, and worry about other things. He will put you at your ease. I would recommend him with no reservation whatsoever.

Services Used: Officiant

Jack was prompt in answering all emails before the wedding/rehearsal. When it came to the rehearsal he was a HUGE help in getting things to flow perfectly the day of our wedding. He was personable and friendly. I've gotten so many compliments on how wonderful the wedding ceremony was done and I could not agree more. He was perfect and I would recommend him to every person I know.

Services Used: Officiant

He is GREAT!!! I never knew that something so small and simple could turn out so perfect and beautiful! I am so happy that I chose Tybee Jack to be our wedding officiant. His professionalism way exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable Jeff & Denise Barnes

Services Used: Officiant

Jack was absolutely wonderful. He was responsive and open to meet with us at our convenience before we reserved his services. After reserving, he was quick to answer any questions and provide any assistance we needed throughout the planning process. He was able to attend our rehearsal at an odd time, and officiated it smoothly and efficiently, calming any pre-wedding nerves. Wedding day, Jack was prompt and professional - and the wedding ceremony he officiated was beautiful and catered exactly to our needs and requests. I had no worries regarding the ceremony, as he was well prepared and had prepared us for what to expect the day before.

We have had multiple guests tell us how much they loved the ceremony and how great our officiant was. We couldn't have asked for anything or anyone better, and would recommend Tybee Jack to anyone getting married in the area.

Private User
Recently Married

Everything was perfect-

Thanks Jack!

Christi
10/18/2014

Jack was fabulous to work with in the time leading up to our wedding day and on our big day! He was very quick in responding to all questions and extremely flexible with when/where we were planning on getting married. When I first spoke with Jack we were undecided on where our ceremony would take place because we were doing something small. Jack had great ideas and we ended up going with a square in Savannah that was recommended by him. If your looking for an officiant Tybee Jack is the person your looking for!

Services Used: Officiant

Jack was the perfect officiant for our ceremony. Professional and very easy to work with, he ran our wedding smoothly and was accommodating to our location on burnside island. I highly recommend Jack for any style wedding as he is so flexible for any couple's needs. Thanks Jack!

Kimberly
10/11/2014

So easy to work with and helpful!! Thanks so much!

Faithe
10/11/2014

Jack was great! He wrote our vows for us and met with us before we made a commitment to book him. He did exactly what we wanted! He's supper friendly and professional but knows how to set the right tone! He matched our vows to the theme of our ceremony and took control over the rehearsal which was great because I had no idea what to do!!! We had a beautiful ceremony and vows because of him!

Brittany
09/27/2014

Tybee Jack did a fantastic job as our officiant in Tybee Island! He was very professional and did exactly what we wanted in our ceremony! He was wonderful and I'm very happy I was able to work with him! He has been doing this for a long time and did such a great job!