My Tybee Jack Wedding

Value
Flexibility
Tamara
08/22/2015

Jack was amazing he's so nice and you can contact him about everything. The day of my beach ceremony there was a thunderstorm. He watched the weather closely for me and contacted me to give me updates on the weather. I will Highly recommend Jack to ANYONE!

Thanks Jack!!

Cheryl
08/09/2015

Wonderful experience working with Tybee Jack. He was pleasant, courteous and put us at ease right away. We received so many compliments on the service and were very pleased with our experience.

Bonnie
08/08/2015

Tybee Jack is perfectly awesome. His wonderful words of wisdom were absolutely inspirational and such a blessing. He made our incredible day perfect. I could not be happier. He is a God send and is fulfilling his calling with joy in his heart and glows with blessings. Thank you Tybee Jack for being you.

jennifer
08/08/2015

One word....perfect!!!
Jack's words, calm countenance and amazing energy captivated everyone and made our most special night perfect!

My Tybee Jack Wedding responded with the following comments:

THANK YOU 2!

Amanda
08/05/2015

Tybee Jack was awesome. We do not live in the area so I corresponded with him via email leading up to the wedding. He is fast to respond and was very easy to work with. Loved our choice in choosing him to be the officiant for our wedding and I would highly recommend him to others looking! Thanks for making our day so special!

Deena
07/30/2015

Tybee Jack was exactly what I'd expected. He was on time and made the wedding comfortable. Definitely glad to have found him!

Private User
Recently Married

Jack was very easy to work with. He answered all of my questions quickly and was very flexible with our wedding plans. I'm VERY glad he was able to officiate our wedding ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted.

Private User
Recently Married

Excellent service, he made the ceremony special with some thoughtful words. He was on time and kind at the time of meeting.

Silvana
07/25/2015

Tybee Jack was absolutely amazing. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. His word during the ceremony were very inspirational and he gave us that intimate personalized beach ceremony we were hoping for. Our wedding was perfect! Thank You Jack !!! :)

Silvana & Abner

Hope
07/20/2015

We had a beautiful service on the sand dunes on Tybee Island. Jack was very good. I enjoyed his sermon for us. We had a wonderful time.

jacqueline
07/16/2015

Our time on Tybee Island was simply magical and I didn't think it could get any better until Mr. Jack officiated our wedding ceremony. Every word he spoke and had us repeat seemed to fit our lives just perfectly. The power and enthusiasm in his voice along with the breathtaking view of the ocean was both touching and educational. I'm thrilled to be Bryan's wife and if I had to marry him every single day for the rest of my life, Mr. Jack would definitely be my choice of officiants.

Services Used: Officiant

He was very good. He helped make the ceremony beautiful and recommended wording and how everything should take place. He helped take the stress out of setting everything up so our ceremony was beautiful I would highly recommend him to any bride.

charlene
06/27/2015

He made our wedding day very special. We can't wait to have a bigger ceremony and wouldn't want anyone else to renew our vows for us. He was great!

Vernon
06/25/2015

Tybee Jack gave inspiring wedding ceremony!

Jodi
06/23/2015

Tybee Jack did a great job. He was on time, professional and a great guy to work with.

Stephen
06/20/2015

Tybee Jack was great from start to finish. He kept us on track in the weeks leading up to the ceremony and agreed to sit down for a meet and greet session months before the wedding. He even through a little humor into the ceremony!