My Makeup Rocks

My Makeup Rocks

In-Studio & On Location Make-up, Hair and Airbrush Tanning. Now offering Spa Services in-studio!

907 South Friendswood Drive, 109
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing miracle workers... need I say more?

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Akire17
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Teresa and Lindsey. Lindsey did my make-up for my Bridal session, and she did my make-up and my Mom's make-up on Wedding day. We had the airbrushing done, and I loved how I looked on Wedding day. They are happy to look at pictures and advise you on what will look best. They always have a high standard. They also finished in the right amount of time and are fun to be around.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a airbrush tan done & it looked great, very natural. My mother, who has very light skin had hers done & it was just enough color. We all looked great & it lasted a long time.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only issue the whole day of my wedding was that my hair dresser for the wedding got the stomach flu. I felt so bad for her. After a little confusion Teresa with my make up rocks had gotten us another girl. There was a communication issue but it was quickly resolved and the hair and make up came out wonderful! Thanks Teresa!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for the person who is going to make you look a movie star on one of the most special days of you life - you don't need to look any further!
Theresa of My Makeup Rocks is a truly talented makeup artist and also, such a sweet, honest, super fun person!
I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my makeup.
I received so many compliments the day of the wedding! I danced and danced all night long and my makeup did not budge! My girls also looked gorgeous. You could just tell everyone was so happy with the outcome and couldn't quit looking in the mirror! It made me happy that I chose the best option when choosing a makeup artist. Feeling that good about how you look is such a great feeling!
I can't say enough about this company.
Not only did Theresa show up ready to rock - she made the day so fun!
I can't recommend My Makeup Rocks enough - if you want to look amazing, feel gorgeous, and rock your wedding/event/photo session Theresa and My Makeup Rocks is definitley who you need to book!
Love her!

• Wedding: 09/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Theresa did an amazing job with my airbrush makeup for my wedding! It looked perfect and lasted all through the night!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The makeup and hair for my sister's wedding was beautiful! All of the staff were very professional and made everyone feel calm and relaxed and we all had a blast getting ready for the wedding. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this company the two girls that helped me look wonderful on my big day are so amazing. They are two down to earth girls and very wonderful! Thanks so much Theresa for making me look so great! I cant remember the girls name who did my hair (sorry) but she was so amazing!

My Makeup Rocks responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review Kirby. It was a pleasure to be able to work with you on your big day and I am glad we were able to make you happy :) Candi was the hairstylist that did the hair. THanks, Theresa

• Wedding: 04/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Make Up Rocks is fabulous!! I had them do my make up for my wedding and bridal pictures and was super happy. They say their make up is water proof and sweat proof. It's soooooo true!! When I was getting ready for my wedding I was calm and cool but when I got down the stairs to meet up with my dad to walk down the aisle, I started balling my eyes out. I patted my eyes dry and walked down the aisle. I asked my girls afterwards if they could tell that I had cried my eyes out and no one could tell.

In fact one of my girls was so happy her make up that she had them do hers for her wedding 6 months after I got married.

My Make Up Rocks is very professional, nice, funny, and easy to work with, as a bride and a bridesmaid. If you are looking for someone to who you can trust, enjoy working with that takes the stress out of the BIG day, and make you look beautiful, then you found the right company.

Thanks for everything!!!! You made my day wonderful and my friends too.

Angela S.
Texas

My Makeup Rocks responded with the following comments:

THank you so much for the amazing review Angela! We adore you :) So glad we got to see you again for Melissa's Wedding and that you now have a fabulous hairstylist for your haircuts as well :)

• Wedding: 03/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used My Makeup Rocks for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Alisha and Kristin were both great and very professional. I showed Alisha a picture of the style that I wanted for the first time that day and she did an amazing job duplicating the style. Kristin also did an amazing job with my makeup. I was not sure of what I wanted but she was able to do my makeup by simply asking what shades I liked to use on a regular day basis. I received a lot of compliments on my hair and makeup. I couldn't have asked for more and will refer My Makeup Rocks to anyone looking for professional, friendly and very talented makeup artist and hair stylist.

Rita

My Makeup Rocks responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. We are so glad that we were able to accommodate you and help you feel at ease on your wedding day. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review . We greatly appreciate it. :D

• Wedding: 10/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My makeup rocks is amazing! They worked around my schedule and were very patient with me. They are kind and make you look and feel special for your big day! I have used them twice and would highly recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
Devin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I kind of suck at being a girl, so I knew I needed serious help getting just the right look for my wedding (and engagement pics, for the record). Theresa was freaking amazing! I can honestly say I'd never felt prettier than after hopping out of that chair. She also did my mother, MIL, sister and SIL for the wedding, and they couldn't say enough good things about her. She even jumped in to help when a minor weather crisis came up! Seriously. Anyway, I know how hard it is to justify spending $100 on makeup for one day, but you won't regret it. Heck, I was still rockin' my fake lashes when we touched down in Florida the day after! If you want to feel like a princess, go with the pros; you won't be disappointed.

My Makeup Rocks responded with the following comments:

YOu crack me up! I love your review, it's so genuine. It was a true pleasure to work with you and I'm grateful for the review. I hope you are enjoying being a newly wed and am glad everything turned out well. :-)

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely love My beauty rocks! Theresa is the best! I had my hair and make up done here for not only for my wedding but also a concert I attended. My makeup and hair stayed in place all night and needed no touch ups during my wedding even after all the dancing and partying! I highly recommend My beauty Rocks to everyone.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
Kelsie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Teresa and her team were absolutely incredible! They worked with my schedule, and even fine tuned some things after my bridal pictures were taken so I got the exact look I wanted for the wedding. I would recommend My Makeup Rocks to anyone looking to have their hair and makeup done for their wedding.

My Makeup Rocks responded with the following comments:

Thank you Marissa, we had a great time working with you and your bridal party. I hope that we cross paths again. Please keep in touch. The photos turned out gorgeous!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Makeup Rocks is a company I highly recommend. Everyone is very professional and personable and they provided excellent makeup services to me and my wedding party. A special thanks to Theresa for all you did to make my wedding a memorable one!!! I look forward to using My Makeup Rocks again in the future.
Thanks again,
~KB~

My Makeup Rocks responded with the following comments:

Thank you karen for your time to send this review and for all the clients you've referred. We truly appreciate it. We hope that you are enjoying the holidays and your new little bundle of joy :D

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THESE LADIES ROCK! I'm serious. There were only a few things that I splurged on and makeup was key. Due to skin allergies, Theresa checked all of her makeup to ensure that they would use the best on me and even emailed me all of the ingredients. To have a vendor do all of that homework before meeting me is amazing customer service.

Candi did my makeup and Kristin did my hair. They made me look like Lucy Liu and I has so many compliments. These ladies were so nice and lovely. They also kept me calm during the MADNESS. The airbrush makeup was so neat.

So, if you're on a budget and don't want to spend the $$, I'm telling you it's totally worth it. This company makes you look stunning on your wedding day. It's absolutely worth it.

FYI -- if you are a military bride, I highly recommend this company. She worked with us even when I thought my now husband would be deployed. Very understanding and a wonderful vendor.

Lara,

Thank you so much for this awesome review. YOU ROCK! I am so glad that we made you happy. We love what we do and will do our best to accommodate our clients the best possible. If you ever need anything just call/email. :D

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
L4
832-312-8582
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment