My Glass Slipper

5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased a beautiful pair of kate spade shoes off this website for my wedding and opted to get one of the decos attached to my shoes for a more personalized touch with more sparkle. The shoe I received looked exactly like the picture shown on the website, except even more beautiful in person. I was thinking about getting them dyed light pink, but they just looked so gorgeous as they came I was afraid to do anything more to them.

Several months later while trying to break in my shoes for the wedding, I accidentally broke one of the decorations and scuffed up part of the shoe. I was heart broken and didn't know what to do, so I emailed the company asking if they could help me. I received an extremely prompt email back where they told me that they would be able to fix my shoe and possibly even spot clean some of the scuffs off! And all that I had to pay for was shipping! I was blown away by their customer service and so happy I chose this company for my wedding shoes!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so hesitant to purchase my wedding shoes from MyGlassSlipper, especially because the reviews here on weddingwire are so bad. But I decided to do it once I contacted Badgley Mischka regarding their shoes and if they could be dyed, and they actually recommended MyGlassSlipper! They said it's the only vendor they know of who can dye their shoes to perfection. I immediately got on the website and ordered my size in the Pearson Satin Embellished Pump. Unfortunately, my size wouldn't be in stock until June according to the website and my wedding date was in late June. I contacted MyGlassSlipper before placing the order and the customer service rep I dealt with was so informative and pleasant! She told me that although the website said my size wouldn't be available until June, that there were actually two size 9s coming in May and that I'd definitely have them by my wedding date. I quickly placed my order, and I actually received my shoes in the mail in early May! I was so happy! I wish I could post a picture of my beautiful, they did an amazing job! So glad I decided to go with them even though the reviews on here were so bad.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
0.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Customer service staff was rude and unhelpful. Use order through Macy's or Nordstrom instead.

They advertise as having free shipping, but it's not free and they charge high amounts for return shipping. They also took almost 2 weeks to arrive.

Other websites, Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. offer free shipping and free returns.

If you do need to call with a question or concern, they are rude and unhelpful.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

I have ordered two pairs of bridal shoes from this website, and both were returned. The first, though beautiful, were too small. This was my fault, as they were discontinuing a shoe I liked and I was wishfully hoping that my feet could squeeze into a slightly smaller size. The second pair was my size, but much too wide and poorly-constructed so that when I walked the sides of the shoe gaped. The less-than-stellar shoes I've received could have been counterbalanced by including customer reviews on their website (a la Zappos).

But my real gripe with this company is their shipping policy. Not only do they charge you to ship the product TO you ($9), but then they also charge you return shipping, too ($8). They do warn you of the $8 return fee, but do not inform you that this $8 will be ON TOP OF the $9 you've already paid to GET the shoes. Thus, I ended up paying $17 for shoes that I didn't even end up keeping (the first pair were ordered for me as a gift, so I didn't become aware of this rip-off policy until my second purchase.)

I have been struggling for a year to find bridal flats, so I know how frustrating this bit of wedding shopping can be-- but seriously, don't waste your money on these folks.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I tried to return a pair of shoes that looked nothing like the picture, but because they were dyed (a very light pink) they would not take them back. It is a scam. I then received an email from a woman named Amy saying there is no way I could return them and they looked fine.

Horrible service and worst customer service ever.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
0.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I ordered my wedding shoes through this company. Never mind the fact that no one told me that the shoes run god awful wide, but when I called to speak to them about returning the shoes I was told that I would have to pay 9 dollars to ship them back plus be charged again for the new shoe in a smaller size to be shipped to me. I was also told that there was nothing they could due for me because that was company policy. I found the shoes that I ordered for 1.95 more expensive on shoebuy.com, save yourself the hassle and buy from them or some other shoe place that offers free shipping if no one tells you the shoe runs big!

• Wedding: 05/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Horrible service. There was glue on some fabric of my shoe and when it was dyed the glue stood out. It was in an obvious spot right above my toes on the right shoe. They were shipped like this and when I complained they told me they could only offer a discount on the shoe and wouldn't send another pair. I can't wear them for my wedding because of the spot. Worst experience ever. Avoid them at ALL costs!

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I had my wedding shoes dyed here and it turned into a disaster. The dye got all over my skin anytime I touched the shoes. It even rubbed off onto fabrics. (Thankfully I was careful not to get any on my wedding dress!) Sent pictures to the store and they were completely uninterested in how cheap their product turned out and did not help at all.

• Wedding: 07/11/2010
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have a great selection of shoes. Their site makes it easy to find the right shoes. You can search by heel height and other specifics. Shoes came fast. Of course I picked an expensive pair - but they were beautiful & just what I needed.

• Wedding: 02/20/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

great selection and fast accurate shipping

they have a store in NY where I went to try the style on and then ordered a brand new shoe.... highly recommended

• Wedding: 10/12/2008
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I purchased my bridal shoes from the store located in Old Town Alexandria. Overall, I was impressed with the selection. However, I would recommend booking online. I feel like the sales people at this particular location were more on the snotty side. The only reason why I continued my purchase was because I really wanted the shoes and they were a perfect fit.

• Wedding: 06/16/2007
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This site was great - I found great shoes that were very comfortable for the entire night!

• Wedding: 07/31/2004
866-933-7463
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
2.4