My Big Day Designs.com

My Big Day Designs.com

High-End Wedding Stationary, Low-End Prices. The Best Solution for Brides with a Budget!

Redondo Beach, CA 90278 | map

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian is amazing! He has done my save the dates and shower invitations. Both are amazing! I can't wait to see how the wedding invites come out!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Contacted My Big Day Designs to see if we could get my daughters wedding invitations in a timely manner. Not only did we get them in a timely manner, but we loved them! I would have given 5 stars for responsiveness, but didn't initially hear back for a week when I first reached out to them. Now timing could have been the issue as it was around the 4th of July. Once Brian and I made contact he was 100% responsive and answered any and all questions I had. I will be sharing with neighbors and friends to reach out to My Big Day Designs for their wedding day invitations. Quality invitations!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Brian and My Big Day Designs for both our save the dates and invites.
The Save the Dates came out gorgeous (we used one of their templates to showcase our engagement photos). Brian was so responsive with our edits and feedback even when we sent it back to get some details showing up in the photo (my fiance really wanted a mountain in the background)
The invites were customized so one could imagine it could have been a hassle for others but Brian made it very smooth and made sure I was satisfied. They were shipped out on Wednesday and we received them on Friday so that was a great way to end the process. Definitely would recommend them for any paper needs.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The invitations are far more that we expected !

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my invitation suites! Brian was so easy to communicate with, and he and his team got my wedding invitations out to me in a week's time. If you want to look like you spent a fortune without actually having to then you can't go wrong with My Big Day Designs!

• Wedding: 11/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy to work with and answered my questions in a timely fashion. Fast delivery too.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So pleased with our invitations. They were quick to respond to requests and emails and we had our invitations in less than 2 weeks. So nice that they include everything together: invitiation, envelope, RSVP card and envelope, and reception card. Fairly priced and great quality.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My siblings and I are planning our mother's 60th birthday party and I was tasked with finding Victorian-styled invitations. Casually coming across My Big Day Designs, I noticed that it's page on Etsy said that this company only shipped to the US. I contacted the owner and he was able to make an exception so that I could have the items shipped express to Toronto, Canada. I was unsure about a few things, seeing as this is my first time planning an event of this stature and because my mom had only recently finalized what she wanted, I was working under a tight deadline to design, make and send off invitations. Brian worked with me patiently and answered any questions/inquiries I had. After I gave him the wording of the invitations, thank you letter, and RSVP card, he responded in a few days with electronic template and within a week, the invitations were produced and sent off.

The invitation sets were received without any damage and without any additional delay from Canadian Customs. The sets themselves are made with higher quality paper and they do not look cheap at all! They were worth the money spent (not that they were expensive at all). I would recommend My Big Day Design to any even planner and I plan on using this company for any future events!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love my invitations! Very easy to work with. Communicated very well with me! Very accommodating! I would HIGHLY recommend!!! I will order from them for future invites!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service was fantastic!!! The invites were beautiful....I had been looking for invites for our wedding for some time and came across these. They were everything I was looking for and more!! He did such an amazing job:) Thank you again

• Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommended My Big Day Designs. I used My Big Day Designs for my save the dates and my experience was amazing!!!! My wedding theme is old world circus and I searched everywhere for something to fit my theme. I found what I was looking for with them. After I submitted my order, Brian responded to me instantly! I loved how he helped work with me on the details to make it more personalized. I got them last night and they are perfect, there isn't anything I would change. I can't wait to send them out.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our invitations were gorgeous, the ordering process was simple and hassle free. Brian is super helpful and made every effort to be sure that we were happy with our Invitation Suites. I would highly recommend My Big Day Designs!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely LOVE our save the dates and would recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work, wonderful customer service, and prompt/reasonably priced invites/save the dates, etc!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Brian was a pleasure! He was definitely easy to deal with, quick to respond, and patient enough to work with me on my multiple invitation revision requests. The finished product turned out lovely, and the turnaround time was lightning fast! Comparing the value to the price point, you definitely get the bang for your buck. Much recommended!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Marina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just loved working with this vendor for our stationary needs. They had exactly the unique style we were looking for. Brian was so quick to respond to all my questions and made the process so easy. We just got our invitations, response cards and thank you cards yesterday and we LOVE them!!! So glad we chose My Big Day Designs to help us with this part of our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so easy to work with and true pleasure doing business with. I had to wait no longer than a day for a response to an email or a question, even on the weekends. Once I submitted payment on my final design, my product arrived within 5 business days. Incredible, amazing and perfect and the best words to describe my invitations!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
866-978-7929
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards