My Big Day Designs.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brian and My Big Day Wedding Designs help my fiance and I find the best fit invitations that were great quality and fit within our budget. He provided quick responses, detailed work that was superb, and was very patient and willing to make our designs custom to fit our needs off his designs. I would highly recommend them and the work they provide. We couldn't be happier for choosing them to create our invites and thank you's for our wedding.

[Private]

As my finacee` and I are having a circus wedding, it was important for us to find a company that would have invites that matched our theme, every store we looked at they were all the same white, lacey and frilly, we thought we weren't going to find unqiue invites, I then came across my big day designs and instantly fell in love with their designs, they were very helpful and responded quickly. the price was in our budget and when the invites arrived we were blown away by the quality. They are FANTASTIC! we could not be happier! I am so glad that I came across my big day designs and got to expeirence their customer service. I would recomend this company to anyone. I can not thank them enough, and I can not wait for our guests to see the invites in the mail. Thank you for everyhing my big day designs the invites are definatly the highlight of the wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

Super easy and great to work with and really helped me get the perfect invitation sets for my wedding!

Services Used: Invitations

Absolutely love my beach invitations! So easy and wonderful to work with Brian! They helped me design a custom invitation, and had proofs back within a day of requests! I highly recommend my big day designs!

Services Used: Invitations

We are so happy with our invitations! Outstanding quality, great range to choose from, excellent value and top-quality customer service from Brian!

Thank you so much! We would recommend to all.

Services Used: Invitations

My Big Day Designs made getting my invitations printed so easy and very affordable. The entire process took two week from when I inquired about the invitations to actually receiving the invitations! This was definitely one of the easiest tasks I've completed in planning for my wedding. They have so many styles to choose from and they give you unlimited digital proofs to make sure every tiny detail is to your liking. The response times were extremely fast and Brian is very professional. Great customer service! I highly recommend My Big Day Designs to anyone and everyone!

Services Used: Invitations

I am beyond pleased with our invitations! They exceeded expectations. Brian at my big day was extremely patient (we changed our minds a bit), flexible, friendly, and efficient! Plus, we didn't break the bank. If you're looking for invitations, look no further. You can't beat the price or quality.

[Private]

I absolutely LOVE my invitations I received from My Big Day Designs. Brian, from My Big Day Designs was extremely reliable and customized the invitation to completely fit my wants/needs. I was so appreciative and he also responded to my questions/comments immediately. I would 100% recommend this vendor to anyone looking for invitations!

Services Used: Invitations

Brian and my big day designs are incredible in every way. After searching everywhere for the perfect wedding invite, RSVP card, and additional insert (with free envelopes, let me add!), I found the most amazing design on their Etsy listing. Before even placing an order, I emailed Brian to ask about postage and immediately he responded (really, in less than 4 minutes). We went back and forth only 3 times (which is unbelievable considering all the info you have to include with 3 or 4 different fonts, colors, etc.). He was so great and easy to work with, I decided to also order my invite envelopes with all of the recipient addresses and the RSVP envelopes with our address. This made life so much easier when I received everything in one box! When I received everything I could not have been more impressed. They are even better than they look online. The paper is thick (not flimsy) and glossy, and the font is clear (not blurry at all). I 100% recommend Brian and my big day designs. You won't be disappointed.

Recently Married

I contacted My Big Day Designs to make invitations and programs for an intimate graduation ceremony for resident physicians and they were amazing. They were very responsive to questions, worked well at making adjustments to proofs, quick delivery, and provided high quality products. I have been getting so many compliments on the invitations and plan to work with this vendor for all future invitation/program needs. I cannot say enough what a pleasure it was to work with My Big Day Designs.

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered an invitation set from My Big Day Designs which included a wedding invitation, invitation envelope, reception card and RSVP card with RSVP envelope. We are having an Alice in Wonderland theme and found the most unique and classy invitation set that is simply perfect for our wedding from My Big Day Designs! I had looked high and low on Pinterest and the internet for invitations and they either weren't what I was looking for or too expensive. Brian contacted me the next day after filling the form online for the invitation set. He had our digital proofs ready for us just within a few days! Brian was very amenable to any change I reuqested to make, but there weren't many as they were great from the start! Soon after we got our invitation set in the mail and they were beautiful and exactly what I imagined us having. I can hardly wait to send them out! Thank you so much Brian for great quality at a reasonable price!! We will be looking into Thank you cards from My Big Day Designs :)

Services Used: Invitations

These guys are awesome! I would recommend them to anyone interested in getting one of a kind wedding invites at a great price!

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations came out so perfect! Brian was so great to work with and very flexible with options. I highly recommend choosing My Big Day Designs!

Services Used: Invitations

I couldn't be happier with the experience I had with My Big Day designs. Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with- his responses were quick, friendly and always helpful. He made every change that I asked for both minor and major and the invitations we ordered came out perfectly. He provided us with everything that we had wanted for our wedding invitations and more! I made an error in the text of the invitation, missed it during the proof approval stage and realized it only after the order had delivered. Whoops! I contacted Brian and he responded nearly immediately and helped expedite replacement invitations to save us time. I truly felt as though he went out of his way to help correct a mistake I had made! He made what could've been a terrible experience into a pleasant one instead. There was not a moment of stress or hassle or even minor dispeasure throughout and I would recommend the fantastic services of My Big Day Designs to anyone looking for beautiful invitations and amazing customer relations. In the words of a wedding guest on her first look- "these are the coolest wedding invitations I have ever seen!". Thank you Brian for all that you did to make our invitations exactly what we wanted!!

Services Used: Invitations

I spent hours searching through hundreds of boring, "cookie cutter" designs on other websites before I came across these and my search for the perfect invitations ended. The service was fast and friendly and when I got the invitations, I was blown away. They were even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I love them!

Services Used: Invitations

A BIG 5 Stars!! Brian was awesome to work with and made the process of ordering the invites effortless and stress free! The invites turned out WONDERFUL! Looking forward to doing the Save the Date cards with you!