My Big Day Designs.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We ordered an invitation set from My Big Day Designs which included a wedding invitation, invitation envelope, reception card and RSVP card with RSVP envelope. We are having an Alice in Wonderland theme and found the most unique and classy invitation set that is simply perfect for our wedding from My Big Day Designs! I had looked high and low on Pinterest and the internet for invitations and they either weren't what I was looking for or too expensive. Brian contacted me the next day after filling the form online for the invitation set. He had our digital proofs ready for us just within a few days! Brian was very amenable to any change I reuqested to make, but there weren't many as they were great from the start! Soon after we got our invitation set in the mail and they were beautiful and exactly what I imagined us having. I can hardly wait to send them out! Thank you so much Brian for great quality at a reasonable price!! We will be looking into Thank you cards from My Big Day Designs :)

Services Used: Invitations

These guys are awesome! I would recommend them to anyone interested in getting one of a kind wedding invites at a great price!

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations came out so perfect! Brian was so great to work with and very flexible with options. I highly recommend choosing My Big Day Designs!

Services Used: Invitations

I couldn't be happier with the experience I had with My Big Day designs. Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with- his responses were quick, friendly and always helpful. He made every change that I asked for both minor and major and the invitations we ordered came out perfectly. He provided us with everything that we had wanted for our wedding invitations and more! I made an error in the text of the invitation, missed it during the proof approval stage and realized it only after the order had delivered. Whoops! I contacted Brian and he responded nearly immediately and helped expedite replacement invitations to save us time. I truly felt as though he went out of his way to help correct a mistake I had made! He made what could've been a terrible experience into a pleasant one instead. There was not a moment of stress or hassle or even minor dispeasure throughout and I would recommend the fantastic services of My Big Day Designs to anyone looking for beautiful invitations and amazing customer relations. In the words of a wedding guest on her first look- "these are the coolest wedding invitations I have ever seen!". Thank you Brian for all that you did to make our invitations exactly what we wanted!!

Services Used: Invitations

I spent hours searching through hundreds of boring, "cookie cutter" designs on other websites before I came across these and my search for the perfect invitations ended. The service was fast and friendly and when I got the invitations, I was blown away. They were even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I love them!

Services Used: Invitations

A BIG 5 Stars!! Brian was awesome to work with and made the process of ordering the invites effortless and stress free! The invites turned out WONDERFUL! Looking forward to doing the Save the Date cards with you!

Services Used: Invitations

We have to say WOW.. we're from Germany, and after our big research in world wide web, we found the service of "My Big Day Designs". The designs are stunning and even though my vocbular in English isn't good, the communication was no problem. My Big Day Designs implements all our wishes and edits with a great patience. It's no wonder that we order all our card designs we need, even though that the cards will travel a long distance to our home - we think it's good value.

Many many thanks, best greetings from Germany Vivienne + Mark

Services Used: Invitations

Our invitations came out beautifully! My Big Day Designs came highly recommended from our good friends who used them for their invitations. As soon as we looked at the website and their designs, we put in an immediate order. The turnaround time was great. The quality is excellent. We couldn't be happier. We highly recommend My Big Day Designs!

Services Used: Invitations

Brian was very fast and had a lot of patience with me. Before I knew it he was emailing me letting me know they were on they way. His prices at very reasonable but the qualitybof work was better than expected. He's more than willing to send samples as well.

Services Used: Invitations

Brian and his crew (not sure how many of them there are), are AMAZING! I don't give a lot of all around 5 star ratings, I'm one that has to be really impressed and they are really impressive! They are so helpful and really work with the design you want. I took one of his other wedding invitation ideas and wanted to alter it for a prom and he was more than willing to alter the design to best suit our needs. After ordering 350 invitations and tickets, we had to scrap them all and reorder with a different location on everything, they were so accommodating and helpful the whole way through! The reordering happened only two months away from the date, which is so stressful, but they made the whole dramatic ordeal so much more manageable. As long as I'm in charge of prom, we will be using My Big Day Designs for invitations, posters, and tickets. All are so much more reasonably priced than so many other sites!!! Five stars all over, from start to finish, to issue, to restarting and the final finish.

Services Used: Invitations

I am beyond pleased with my experience at My Big Day Designs. The wedding invitation suites that we chose are high quality and the designs are beautiful! Working with Brian made the whole experience easy and fun. He was extremely attentive and responded very quickly to all our conversations and emails. Brian paid close attention to detail in order to ensure our invitations were precisely how we desired. He made the experience stress free and we are thrilled to be sending out such beautiful invitations to our guests. I will be recommending his company to all our friends and family and will be using My Big Day Designs for all our future stationary needs! We cannot speak highly enough about our experience with Brian and My Big Day Designs. Thank you again for helping make our wedding day vision come true!

Services Used: Invitations

This company was amazing to work with!!!!

Services Used: Invitations

We had a wonderful experience with Mybigdaydesigns for our wedding invitations. We didn't have a lot of time to order and we received them quickly! The quality was perfect! I liked how the owner, Brian, worked with us to make them look exactly like we wanted them! We are very impressed with the entire experience!

Services Used: Invitations

Brian was beyond helpful and accommodating! He tailored the design to be exactly what I wanted, and answered all of my (many) questions almost immediately. The invitations were a great value, and we received tons of compliments! Overall, a seamless experience with a beautiful product! Thanks so much!

Services Used: Invitations

Brian is amazing! He has done my save the dates and shower invitations. Both are amazing! I can't wait to see how the wedding invites come out!

Services Used: Invitations

Contacted My Big Day Designs to see if we could get my daughters wedding invitations in a timely manner. Not only did we get them in a timely manner, but we loved them! I would have given 5 stars for responsiveness, but didn't initially hear back for a week when I first reached out to them. Now timing could have been the issue as it was around the 4th of July. Once Brian and I made contact he was 100% responsive and answered any and all questions I had. I will be sharing with neighbors and friends to reach out to My Big Day Designs for their wedding day invitations. Quality invitations!