Musical DJs & Event Lighting

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

DJ Jeremy James was an integral piece of our wedding and I could not have been happier with his performance!!! Everyone had an absolute blast and Jeremy set the tone perfectly from ceremony to the last dance. He was so fun and skillfully corralled my new husband and me through all parts of our wedding timeline. The energy in the room was incredible and people were getting down on the dance floor from start to finish! Everything went off without a hitch and Jeremy was so flexible--I really appreciated his ability to use snippets of songs that I had requested in our conversations before the event. I would wholeheartedly recommend using Musical DJs (particularly DJ Jeremy James) for your wedding!

Recently Married

We would highly recommend Muscial DJs services. They were very responsive and reasonable. We were able to get our #1 choice of their DJs, picked based on bios. DJ Freddie B was excellent. He worked very closely with us in the weeks leading up to the ceremony with both email and phone conversations to create a wonderful personalized event. Freddie was able to get all the songs we requested. He set up the wireless microphones for the ceremony, which worked very well, though were an extra cost. He was a great MC and helped to get the dancing started. He even salsa danced with my Mom!

Services Used: DJ

My wife and I chose Musical DJs for our wedding reception in November 2014. Our entire experience with Freddie B (Musical DJs), from beginning to end, was fantastic! There’s so much that goes into planning a wedding ceremony and reception, so many details, and it’s incredibly easy to get overwhelmed and stressed… The venue, food, and entertainment is what you and your guests remember most from a reception, it’s what makes it unique and stand apart from all the others.

From the very first meeting, Freddie B gave us the confidence that the entertainment at the reception would be fun, energetic, and something that we wouldn’t have to stress about. He was extremely professional and personable and met with us

Services Used: DJ

Dj Jeremy James was great throughout the whole process. From the moment of our first conversation weeks before the wedding he was responsive via cell, text, or email. He met me whenever we needed to speak in person no matter the time and made us very comfortable leading up to the wedding. The wedding reception went as smooth as possible. He was very clear and professional during the introductions and kept everyone on the dance floor when it was time for dancing. I would recommend Dj Jeremy to anybody who whats a high quality Dj for a fair price.

Services Used: DJ

We had a great time with DJ Jeremy James. He was friendly, outgoing, and lots of fun. The guests had a blast with the music that was played and the ability to request songs. Thank you for a memorable evening!

Services Used: DJ

The greatest decision we made while planning our wedding was to hire Freddie. He did such an amazing job. From when we first met him, on top of DJing for our wedding, his number one priority was to ensure we were as relaxed and stress free as possible. He went above and beyond to not just be a DJ but to be a partner and friend in the whole wedding planning process, offering himself as someone to talk to if anything was stressing us out, as planning a wedding can be hectic. It seemed that he was just as enthusiastic and excited about DJing our wedding as we were to get married. He worked with us to put together a timeline for the whole night and had great recommendations for songs as well as recommendations for specific details on the timeline to ensure the night ran smoothly. However he was also incredibly open to you not taking his recommendations; he was not pushy at all and wanted the night to truly be what we wanted it to be.
On the night of the wedding, he offered ample warning and reminders for everyone that was supposed to give speeches and made sure they were all at ease and not caught off guard if they lost track of time. When there were small hiccups in various aspects of the night (which every wedding will have) he was amazing at overcoming any challenge and making everything seem like it went perfectly as planned. Every one of our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was. Freddie absolutely made our wedding what it was!
Additionally, working with Dan to book Freddie was great and he made it a simple, smooth process.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Dan is the BEST! He played acoustic guitar at my recent vineyard wedding and it was amazing. Music was the most important part for me and he made my dreams come true.
Dan also played during my cocktail hour and the song list that I had to choose from was eclectic and fantastic!
He had most of my guests on that dance floor during the reception and everyone had a blast!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Ro was great! Definitely knows what he's doing from set-up to the end, we didn't have to worry about a thing from the precessional to the last song. Very professional, courteous, and accommodating. I would highly recommend MusicalDJs to anyone considering DJ service for their wedding or special event.

Services Used: DJ

Freddie B was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the first time we spoke with him on the phone, he was extremely enthusiastic to help us with our wedding day. He worked with us to set up the timeline of the event, and the day of the event he was as enthusiastic as he was on the phone. He came out to talk to some of our guests. They loved him as much as we did. And he kept the dance floor full the entire event. With our friends and family, that was quite unexpected. Our guests had a great time, and Freddie B was a big part of that.

Services Used: DJ

Musial Djs was amazing at our wedding. They kept the dance floor crowded and kept my wife and I up to date on the timeline and when we events coming up during the night. Their website made it easy for us to select songs and create a timeline for the wedding. I would use Musical Dj's again!!

Thanks Dan!!!

Recently Married

Wow, just wow. We are so happy we went with Musical DJs. We worked with Dan and he is amazing. We had a couple phone calls with him to go over our wedding day and he sure delivered. We even had TONS of songs that we wanted to play for our reception all of which were a bit new you can find them on spotify etc. Dan reassured us he will make sure and get them and he did. We were so happy and pleased with not only the DJing part but our ceremony music and uplifting as well.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
1+ year ago

Freddie B was a huge hit! He put us at ease from our first phone conversation. Not only did he have great song recommendations for each stage of the reception but he also helped smooth out timing issues (like a missing best man at speech time), which was a huge relief for us. Freddie made it a priority that all of our guests had a great time and the dance floor full all night long! I am very critical about DJs and I would definitely recommend Freddie B! We feel so lucky to have found him for our wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Jeremy of Musical DJs made our wedding night exactly what we hoped it would be! Our guests were on the dance floor all night and Jeremy played requests and was flexible with changing plans. We did not want to stop the music for cake cutting so we asked him to keep playing music and he did just that! Our guests had a fabulous time, many remarking to us how much fun they had. We wanted our music to be kept modern, top 40 with a few oldies and that is just what Jeremy delivered. Fantastic!

1+ year ago

Dan of Musical DJs was entirely helpful and responsive. We had Freddie as our wedding DJ and he was an awesome DJ on our wedding day! Freddie is quick to respond and so personable. He was attentive throughout the wedding and managed to checked-in with us (the bride and groom) throughout the wedding. EVERYONE had an awesome time and loved how different and fun our wedding was. We even had a guest, who also happens be a DJ, who told us that he's been to a lot of weddings and this wedding was a really great one!!!
Thanks again!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Let me tell you a little about our wedding with Freddie B... Freddie brought. the. jams. I kid you not, at the end of our night, our guests literally refused to leave the dance floor. After the encore, we heard a chant of "Freddie B! Freddie B!" He nailed it! The dance floor was packed the whole night, and our guests repeatedly say how much fun they had dancing at our wedding.
Freddie was super flexible to meet with us as prospective clients, and then scheduled a phone call the week before the wedding to make sure all our details were in order. He got the party started early with upbeat dinner music and by the time the meal was over, our guests were more than ready to hit the dance floor! He was spectacular at making sure all the key players (bride, groom, bridal party, and family) knew when big moments were coming. He also made sure we were around when our "must play" songs were coming up. Our goal was to throw an unforgettable party, and thanks to Freddie, it was! We'd book him again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Freddie B was amazing. Very personable, professional, flexible, and helpful. The music and sound system were flawless. Many people throughout the night commented on how much they enjoyed the music. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ.