Music & More Entertainment

Music & More Entertainment

758 Rillington Ct.
Folsom, CA 95630 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best djs ever! We used Brian in June for my sisters wedding. He traveled all the way to Lake Tahoe with up lighting, photo booth, props, and all dj stuff. He did the same for my wedding in Napa! They are so flexible. I even gave them a song I wanted for my first dance and he slowed it down for me! From these 2 weddings, we have gotten so many compliments on dj and photo booth service. They are truly AMAZING! I would highly reccomemd to everyone. Made my and my sisters special day so memorable and fun!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have been more satisfied.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Marshall
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean was fantastic from the very first email. It could not have been a more perfect evening.... Much thanks to him and his knowledge of how to organize, schedule, and run the ship. He was the perfect balance of help and input while being laid back. If I had a question through the planning process his timely response was just what I needed - but he was never pushy. I felt like my wedding went just how I wanted it to go and not at someone else's agenda. I didn't even have to think of anything because I knew he had it all taken care of. And that is saying a lot coming from a person who likes to be aware of every tiny detail. Thanks for everything Sean.

4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan did a great job reading the crowd and providing a diverse playlist that got everyone dancing!!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Chris
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a blast on our wedding night! Thank you!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan is amazing!! From the moment we met him, we liked him. He is professional and knows exactly what he is doing. Our ceremony was in the middle of an orchard and the sound was perfect! His set up, speakers and microphones sounded great and were totally inconspicuous. Even the set up for our large wedding in a barn was not huge and in your face and the sound was perfect. He did an incredible job at keeping our guests on the dance floor having the time of their lives, so much so that we ended up extending the party out an hour. He was so flexible and totally cool with it! Thank you for making our wedding awesome, Bryan!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean was wonderful. He personalized our wedding and then put a fun spin on his music choices. My entire family had such a fun time. He dj'd my cousin's wedding the year before, and they're friend's wedding before them. Needless to say we are all fans.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sean is great at what he does and he was an integral part of making our daughter's wedding such an amazing and fun night. He kept everyone engaged, played music that was perfect for our guests and really helped with orchestrating the timing of the wedding. I can't say enough great things about him and the services he provided.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean was excellent!! He was very responsive and spent a lot of time ensuring that the music was perfect and exactly what we wanted! I would highly recommend Sean for any DJ services you may need!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Music and More was perfect for our wedding. They no how to plan and work with you, but not be overbearing or unresponsive. They played great music. They were super nice and accommodating during the normal little hiccups of a wedding day.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Lenard
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was absolutely fantastic! We could not have asked for a better DJ. He understood my vague descriptions of conflicting music tastes, kept my music tastes appropriate for the family atmosphere, and kept us on time with our schedule. Everything was absolutely perfect and was so great to have. We reccomend him 110% for anyone in Nor Cal/Bay Area looking for a DJ. Thank you for giving us an amazing evening and one to remember forever :) - Kara and Matt

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
Kara
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Bryan was an absolute pleasure to work with and offered us options for all our requests! We had a Middle-Eastern/American wedding and he was super accommodating with the music requests and made it easy for us to get what we wanted. The wedding ceremony and reception went off without a single hitch and everyone was able to hear everything perfectly. Not only that, but DJ Bryan also gave our wedding some awesome lighting that looked phenomenal against the trees and the Inn! After the ceremony and reception at the wedding venue ended at 10, he moved with us over to the Holiday Inn for an AWESOME dance party that last until 1 am! DJ Bryan keeps things very professional. I've been to weddings where the DJs MC-ing can be awkward and the dancing transitions are weird, but DJ Bryan exceeded every expectation I had for a DJ. Everything with DJ Bryan was smooth sailing and I still have guests tell me the music at our wedding was the best they've ever heard. Thank you DJ Bryan!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bryan made our wedding what it was. It lasted to midnight, with a packed dance floor until the very end, all thanks to Bryan. Family has not stopped talking about how great the wedding was, and we know it was because Bryan kept the party going!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sean absolutely "made" the reception. He totally understood, and stuck with, the tone that my daughter and son-in-law wanted at their reception. He kept things moving along at a great pace and the dance floor was never empty. He is so classy and professional. I am so grateful that we hired him!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Teri
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Sean from Music and More for our Summer Wedding at a vineyard/farm. Sean was perfect. He helped me in picking the music that would please all ages, was always quick to respond to any questions or needs that I had, worked well with all of the other vendors and was a rockstar the day of the wedding. My husband and I are very happy we decided to use Music and More Entertainment.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Alana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean provided us with GREAT dance music and when appropiate, great fill in music. He was very flexible staying after hours that were preset and got a feel for our group very quicky. I highly recommend their services.

916-601-4107
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards