Music & More Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were married in Cancun but had our wedding reception locally when we returned.

From the initial meet before we left to get married through the actual day of the reception Dj Sean helped us with the details and answered any questions we had.

He was always professional, flexible and great with follow up.

We really felt we had his support in making decisions on the type of music we wanted to hear and we valued his advice.

We received numerous compliments on the DJ by our guests! We all really liked DJ Sean and we felt he did awesome job!! Our reception was a success and he was very good a keeping our day on track.

I want to have another party just so we can invite him to play again!

Services Used: DJ

Our event was a dinner party/dance for our 50th wedding anniversary. Sean from Music & More was our dj. He was at the event promptly so had plenty of time to set up the equipment and lighting. He did so quietly and professionally. He has a friendly personality and made announcements for toasting in a pleasing manner. We had met before to discuss what I wanted in the way of music and he followed through with my desires perfectly. Everyone loved the songs and danced all night!

Chelsea
12/20/2014

Best djs ever! We used Brian in June for my sisters wedding. He traveled all the way to Lake Tahoe with up lighting, photo booth, props, and all dj stuff. He did the same for my wedding in Napa! They are so flexible. I even gave them a song I wanted for my first dance and he slowed it down for me! From these 2 weddings, we have gotten so many compliments on dj and photo booth service. They are truly AMAZING! I would highly reccomemd to everyone. Made my and my sisters special day so memorable and fun!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Marshall
11/01/2014

Couldn't have been more satisfied.

Recently Married

Sean was fantastic from the very first email. It could not have been a more perfect evening.... Much thanks to him and his knowledge of how to organize, schedule, and run the ship. He was the perfect balance of help and input while being laid back. If I had a question through the planning process his timely response was just what I needed - but he was never pushy. I felt like my wedding went just how I wanted it to go and not at someone else's agenda. I didn't even have to think of anything because I knew he had it all taken care of. And that is saying a lot coming from a person who likes to be aware of every tiny detail. Thanks for everything Sean.

Services Used: DJ

Bryan is amazing!! From the moment we met him, we liked him. He is professional and knows exactly what he is doing. Our ceremony was in the middle of an orchard and the sound was perfect! His set up, speakers and microphones sounded great and were totally inconspicuous. Even the set up for our large wedding in a barn was not huge and in your face and the sound was perfect. He did an incredible job at keeping our guests on the dance floor having the time of their lives, so much so that we ended up extending the party out an hour. He was so flexible and totally cool with it! Thank you for making our wedding awesome, Bryan!!!

Recently Married

Sean was wonderful. He personalized our wedding and then put a fun spin on his music choices. My entire family had such a fun time. He dj'd my cousin's wedding the year before, and they're friend's wedding before them. Needless to say we are all fans.

Kim
10/11/2014

Sean is great at what he does and he was an integral part of making our daughter's wedding such an amazing and fun night. He kept everyone engaged, played music that was perfect for our guests and really helped with orchestrating the timing of the wedding. I can't say enough great things about him and the services he provided.

Jennifer
10/02/2014

Sean was excellent!! He was very responsive and spent a lot of time ensuring that the music was perfect and exactly what we wanted! I would highly recommend Sean for any DJ services you may need!

Lenard
09/20/2014

Music and More was perfect for our wedding. They no how to plan and work with you, but not be overbearing or unresponsive. They played great music. They were super nice and accommodating during the normal little hiccups of a wedding day.

Kara
09/04/2014

Brian was absolutely fantastic! We could not have asked for a better DJ. He understood my vague descriptions of conflicting music tastes, kept my music tastes appropriate for the family atmosphere, and kept us on time with our schedule. Everything was absolutely perfect and was so great to have. We reccomend him 110% for anyone in Nor Cal/Bay Area looking for a DJ. Thank you for giving us an amazing evening and one to remember forever :) - Kara and Matt

1+ year ago

Bryan made our wedding what it was. It lasted to midnight, with a packed dance floor until the very end, all thanks to Bryan. Family has not stopped talking about how great the wedding was, and we know it was because Bryan kept the party going!

Teri
07/26/2014

Sean absolutely "made" the reception. He totally understood, and stuck with, the tone that my daughter and son-in-law wanted at their reception. He kept things moving along at a great pace and the dance floor was never empty. He is so classy and professional. I am so grateful that we hired him!

1+ year ago

Sean provided us with GREAT dance music and when appropiate, great fill in music. He was very flexible staying after hours that were preset and got a feel for our group very quicky. I highly recommend their services.

Erin
05/17/2014

Sean & Co was an absolute dream! He kept our wedding moving and everyone dancing he was completely thorough and helpful. It was awesome!

Lisa
04/26/2014

Sean with Music and More Entertainment was awesome! He stepped in last minute for us because the DJ we previously hired had double booked. He was very professional and handled things so smoothly. The day of the event I turned things completely over to him and he was amazing! He kept everything on schedule and I never had to say a word. He was friendly and funny and a big crowd pleaser! I would definitely recommend him and will call him for my next event!