Muscoreils Fine Desserts

Value
Flexibility
Kaitlyn
07/17/2015

My wedding cake was magnificent. It was so beautiful and everything I hoped for. It also had an amazing flavor and very moist.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cake I have ever eaten!! I was very picky on the cake we had for our wedding since I decorate cakes myself. We wanted a giant cake with a fountain and thy made it absolute perfect!!! An absolute pleasure to work with and they took such great care in the details of our beautiful cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a very simple cutting cake, and 2 sheet cakes for our wedding reception. Muscoreil's, in my opinion, exceeded my expectations, even surpassing their reputation.

4.2

The wedding cake came out beautifully. Exactly how I described it. Just a little hiccup the top layer for us to take home and the bottom layer was switched. We cut into white almond which was suppose to be chocolate so our guests and chocolate and white almond to chose from. I called them the next day and stated my concern and they sent me a $50.00 certificate to spend in the future with no expiration date. which was very nice of them. I also I like that at ur first anniversary you can get any 6 inch cake u would like so I will definitely be getting white almond with the strawberry cream filling. besides that little hiccup everything was awesome and the cake taste delicious

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I'm so glad I ordered my wedding cake from Muscoreils! They were so helpful and professional. The meeting was really easy and they knew exactly what we wanted when we were explaining our ideal wedding cake. The cake was SO beautiful and delicious!

Sarah
06/05/2015

Never in my life have I tasted a cake so delicious!! In general, I'm not a huge cake fan, but I would honestly eat our wedding cake everyday if I could. I'm so glad we chose to work with Muscoreils! We met with Dave on two occasions and he was so professional, helpful, and just a great guy. We chose a simple cake with fresh flowers and Dave coordinated with our florist (Lori at Blossoms N Treasures) to get the flowers and incorporate them into the cake. It was so helpful that they already had a working relationship and I didn't have to worry about anything. The cake was SO beautiful and so, so good. I definitely recommend Muscoreils!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Muscoreil's was the best choice for wedding cake. I didn't eat much at my wedding but you better believe I had the cake. The flavors were to die for and the design was simple and elegant, exactly what I asked for. Highly recommend.

Ann-Katrin
05/24/2015

Muscoreils did an amazing job with our cake. It was picture perfect! We looooved everything about it, nothing we would have wanted another way at all. The colors were beautiful, the flowers amazing and matched the real flowers so well. The cake fit perfect into the complete picture. And it was sooooo delicious! So many people told us how good it was and how great it looked. They made sure to incorporate everything we wanted.
So if youre still looking for a bakery, search no longer and choose Muscoreils!

1.5

We met with the owner six months before the wedding to have a tasting & put down a deposit. At this time, we made it very clear that we wanted plain vanilla buttercream on the whole cake (no almond extract). We returned about two months before the wedding to finalize our design and flavors. We decided on a four tier cake with the bottom, largest layer having a chocolate chip cream filling & the remaining layers were each something different. Fast forward to the day of the wedding:

The design of the cake was perfect - even better than I had imagined. The cake itself was very fresh. That is where the positives ended. To our dismay, all four tiers of the cake were covered in white almond buttercream. A few of our guests are allergic to almonds and couldn't eat cake. Our DJ had to make an allergen announcement - it was mortifying! If that was the only slip up, I wouldn't be so downright disgusted, but the largest layer had no filling at all - it was just more icing. At this point, I was very upset and panicking.

A few days after the wedding, my mother went into Muscoreils and requested to speak with a manager. She explained the frosting mix up, the wrong filling, and how all of this caused the bride to have a panic attack. The manager completely brushed her off - he said it was our fault that the frosting was wrong because we never specified. Then, when she showed him the contract that said chocolate chip cream filling he had no explanation for that either and didn't apologize. The customer service was horrific. Screwing up a wedding cake is one thing, but not even pretending to feel bad about it is just downright rude. I will not be purchasing a cake from here again and I will make sure my friends know about the awful experience I had.

Note to future brides: make sure your design/flavors contract specifically says "no almond extract in the frosting" before signing.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Muscoreil's created a beautiful cake for our wedding day! We went with the raspberry almond swirl, which was just amazing! We could not have been happier with their professionalism and the incredible and delicious cake they made for our special day! I would highly recommend Muscoreil's for a wedding cake!

Meaghan
05/16/2015

Muscoreils has the most delicious cake! We ordered the white almond raspberry and the marble cake with chocolate chip frosting! They were both delicious! Dave was very professional and the cake looked just as we asked!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was exactly as I had envisioned! Marble cake, chocolate chip filling, and vanilla buttercream frosting! SO delicious! Muscoreils did a beautiful job! We also had a basketball groom's cake that was perfect as well! The owner was helpful, responsive, and ensured that we received the cake of our dreams! We would recommend Muscoreils to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Out cake was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. It wa. Also super delicious!!

Loraine
02/14/2015

The cake was absolutely beautiful and got rave reviews from our guests! It was everything I hoped it would be!

Mamcd
01/10/2015

My daughter chose Muscoreils for her wedding cake due to a display I (MOB) had seen. We went in for the cake tasting and my daughter chose something that was totally a surprise. She ask for plain buttercream due to not liking almond flavoring. The cake was very beautiful, exactly what like a picture she had shown them. It was absolutely delicious for all the guests except the bride. She loved the cake, but they put almond flavor in the icing. oops! Small disappointment because she had to eat around the icing, but otherwise it was beautiful.

Reagan
01/10/2015
4.2

This bakery knows how to deliver when it comes to wedding cakes! I did feel rushed though during our one and only meeting. He quickly presented us with cake options and hurried us along to make a decision which I did not like. Also, Im not a fan of almond flavoring in any baked good and I made it a point to say "absolutly no almond flavor" in the cake which to my surprise on our first bite there was almond flavoring. I did not enjoy my own wedding cake which was upsetting. But the cake was beautiful!