Muscoreils Fine Desserts

Muscoreils Fine Desserts

3960 Niagara Falls Blvd
North Tonawanda, NY 14120 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Gr...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered 4 cakes and 3 dozen cupcakes and they were absolutely amazing. They did the design of the cakes exactly the way we wanted and they were delicious. I will use Muscoreils for any and all cake needs I have I the future.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Muscoreil's is the only way to go for cakes for any occasion! Our wedding cake was not only delicious, but gorgeous as well - it was recreated exactly like the image I provided to Dave. The cake was fresh, fillings delicious, buttercream is out of this world, and our cake was covered in edible sugar flowers that were stunning. We had a lot of cake left over, and it tasted just as good a few days later as it did on our wedding day. We even shared our top layer with family since we know that we will be getting a fresh cake to celebrate our one year anniversary. The cake for my bridal shower was also from Muscoreil's, as well as several birthday cakes this year. Muscoreil's will continue to be our main cake provider in the future!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had several meetings with Dave and he put my mind totally at ease so I would have no worries about our cake! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted so he Came up with a beautiful cake for us! It was perfect and reasonably priced!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Muscoreils made the cake and cupcakes for our wedding. At our initial meeting, I showed Dave a picture of my favorite cake on Pinterest and he immediately said he could recreate it without a problem! He was so easy to work with and clearly has many years of experience. Our cake and cupcakes not only looked beautiful but were absolutely delicious and all our guests raved about how good they were! We're so excited for the one-year anniversary cake that they bake for you! I HIGHLY recommend Muscoreils!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Muscoreils has a wide range of cake flavors which is what originally attacted me to them...but tasting the cake is what made me choose them. The cake was delicious and moist...I hate dry cake. Their professionalism is top grade! I was planning on calling them a couple days before the wedding to confirm the guest count, but they beat me to it! The cake was at the venue and set up before I got there, It was exactly what I asked for and I had no worries or complaints. It was a little more pricey than some other places but it was worth it. Thanks for helping to make my day amazing!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic service, delivery & professionalism...not to mention a delicious cake! The only bakery that does NOT freeze their cakes and only serves fresh baked goods in Buffalo!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Angelica
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We ordered 10 dozen cupcakes for our wedding, and they were amazing. There are several flavors of cake to choose from, and even more flavors of buttercream frosting. For $18/dozen, we couldn't go wrong. The packaging made it easy to transport them over an hour, and store in a fridge overnight. We chose Muscoreils because the cake was dense, and the buttercream was phenomenal.

• Wedding: Recently Married
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was exactly what I pictured in my head! So great and delicious!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Saved us from another vendor who became unresponsive weeks before the wedding! Easy to work with. Collaborates well with other vendors. Cake and cupcakes were a hit! Never frozen!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious! The filling was mocha chip, we had a marble cake and white buttercream frosting. YUM!!!! I barely had time to eat anything at my reception but I made time to eat a piece of this cake! Our guests raved about it! Cake was beautiful, decorated perfectly. There was nothing that I didn't love about it. Can't say enough good things about Muscoreils! Dave was so nice when we met with him, he let us tell him what we wanted and explain our ideas and then he made suggestions based on our wishes. He was honest about how much cake we would need, and did not try to oversell us. When I left Muscoreils after ordering my cake I KNEW I wouldn't have to stress about the cake again. Total professionalism, amazing cake. Perfect vendor!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Muscoreils did our wedding cake(s) and they were AMAZING! We got a lot of compliments on both flavors, the white raspberry almond and the chocolate! We cannot wait to get our complimentary one-year anniversary cake next May!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We did not have our wedding cake made by muscoreils (the price was over the top),but we had bride and groom shaped chocolate covered strawberries from them that were adorable. We had our wedding off season and the owner worked with us to give us an amazing deal. They were a huge hit and added a special touch that I was very pleased with.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is my PLEASURE to highly recommend Muscoreil's Bakery to anyone, Dave is incredible, he treated me as a friend not just a bride, met with me twice, and spend lots of time with me. After this first meeting I shopped around tested 6 places all were... ok.. tasted like cake.. but Muscoreils is just exceptional.. I had to have them, I went back and booked immediately. He drew up my cake and it looked perfect, arrived on time, and tasted out of this world.. In fact my husbands family is from Philly and we are visiting them this weekend with a cake in hand!
Great job 10 Stars!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone raved about our wedding cake! The cake was beautiful and delicious. We choose the white almond raspberry yellow cake with raspberry filling. The cake also has a white buttercream frosting. Believe it or not, the cake was so popular that they had to cut into the top layer, which we were going to save for our one year anniversary. However, we plan to go to Muscoreils and purchase a small white almond raspberry yellow cake with raspberry filling that we will eat on our one year anniversary. Muscoreils was great -- so easy to deal with and the outcome was spectacular

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are simply the best! They make everything so easy for the bride and groom!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot rave enough about how much I loved our cake. We had a fall themed wedding and they made for us a rustic cake with some branches and fall leaves... I loved it!! And it was soooooooo delicious!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
800-310-8766
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards