Muscoreils Fine Desserts

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Out cake was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. It wa. Also super delicious!!

Loraine
02/14/2015

The cake was absolutely beautiful and got rave reviews from our guests! It was everything I hoped it would be!

Mamcd
01/10/2015

My daughter chose Muscoreils for her wedding cake due to a display I (MOB) had seen. We went in for the cake tasting and my daughter chose something that was totally a surprise. She ask for plain buttercream due to not liking almond flavoring. The cake was very beautiful, exactly what like a picture she had shown them. It was absolutely delicious for all the guests except the bride. She loved the cake, but they put almond flavor in the icing. oops! Small disappointment because she had to eat around the icing, but otherwise it was beautiful.

Reagan
01/10/2015
4.2

This bakery knows how to deliver when it comes to wedding cakes! I did feel rushed though during our one and only meeting. He quickly presented us with cake options and hurried us along to make a decision which I did not like. Also, Im not a fan of almond flavoring in any baked good and I made it a point to say "absolutly no almond flavor" in the cake which to my surprise on our first bite there was almond flavoring. I did not enjoy my own wedding cake which was upsetting. But the cake was beautiful!

Jennifer
12/26/2014

My wedding cake was amazing. Traditional cake with cheesecake rounds. The owner was professional and very easy to work with. My husband and I were very confident that we would receive a quality product at a fair price. I have used this vendor before and been extremely satisfied.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered 4 cakes and 3 dozen cupcakes and they were absolutely amazing. They did the design of the cakes exactly the way we wanted and they were delicious. I will use Muscoreils for any and all cake needs I have I the future.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Muscoreil's is the only way to go for cakes for any occasion! Our wedding cake was not only delicious, but gorgeous as well - it was recreated exactly like the image I provided to Dave. The cake was fresh, fillings delicious, buttercream is out of this world, and our cake was covered in edible sugar flowers that were stunning. We had a lot of cake left over, and it tasted just as good a few days later as it did on our wedding day. We even shared our top layer with family since we know that we will be getting a fresh cake to celebrate our one year anniversary. The cake for my bridal shower was also from Muscoreil's, as well as several birthday cakes this year. Muscoreil's will continue to be our main cake provider in the future!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had several meetings with Dave and he put my mind totally at ease so I would have no worries about our cake! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted so he Came up with a beautiful cake for us! It was perfect and reasonably priced!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Muscoreils made the cake and cupcakes for our wedding. At our initial meeting, I showed Dave a picture of my favorite cake on Pinterest and he immediately said he could recreate it without a problem! He was so easy to work with and clearly has many years of experience. Our cake and cupcakes not only looked beautiful but were absolutely delicious and all our guests raved about how good they were! We're so excited for the one-year anniversary cake that they bake for you! I HIGHLY recommend Muscoreils!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Muscoreils has a wide range of cake flavors which is what originally attacted me to them...but tasting the cake is what made me choose them. The cake was delicious and moist...I hate dry cake. Their professionalism is top grade! I was planning on calling them a couple days before the wedding to confirm the guest count, but they beat me to it! The cake was at the venue and set up before I got there, It was exactly what I asked for and I had no worries or complaints. It was a little more pricey than some other places but it was worth it. Thanks for helping to make my day amazing!

Angelica
08/09/2014

Fantastic service, delivery & professionalism...not to mention a delicious cake! The only bakery that does NOT freeze their cakes and only serves fresh baked goods in Buffalo!

Private User
Recently Married

We ordered 10 dozen cupcakes for our wedding, and they were amazing. There are several flavors of cake to choose from, and even more flavors of buttercream frosting. For $18/dozen, we couldn't go wrong. The packaging made it easy to transport them over an hour, and store in a fridge overnight. We chose Muscoreils because the cake was dense, and the buttercream was phenomenal.

Private User
Recently Married

The cake was exactly what I pictured in my head! So great and delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Saved us from another vendor who became unresponsive weeks before the wedding! Easy to work with. Collaborates well with other vendors. Cake and cupcakes were a hit! Never frozen!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious! The filling was mocha chip, we had a marble cake and white buttercream frosting. YUM!!!! I barely had time to eat anything at my reception but I made time to eat a piece of this cake! Our guests raved about it! Cake was beautiful, decorated perfectly. There was nothing that I didn't love about it. Can't say enough good things about Muscoreils! Dave was so nice when we met with him, he let us tell him what we wanted and explain our ideas and then he made suggestions based on our wishes. He was honest about how much cake we would need, and did not try to oversell us. When I left Muscoreils after ordering my cake I KNEW I wouldn't have to stress about the cake again. Total professionalism, amazing cake. Perfect vendor!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Muscoreils did our wedding cake(s) and they were AMAZING! We got a lot of compliments on both flavors, the white raspberry almond and the chocolate! We cannot wait to get our complimentary one-year anniversary cake next May!