Mulberry Row

• Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I enjoyed working with the ladies at Mulberry Row, and was pleased overall with the experience during the planning process and the end results at the wedding. Robin and Alicia were very good about listening to the types of bouquets, arrangements, and items that I was looking for, and gave helpful recommendations where I needed assistance.

There were times when I felt like their responses were a bit delayed in the early planning process, but as we got closer to the wedding date, they were definitely on top of things and responded to my last minute questions during phone calls and emails.

Everyone thought the flowers were great. The bouquets and centerpieces were a bit different than I had envisioned, but I'm sure that's often the case for brides who are otherwise unfamiliar with floral arrangements! I would recommend Mulberry Row as a vendor to other brides.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mulberry Row did such a FANTASTIC job on our wedding! We were on a limited budget, and they worked with us to make everything affordable and looking amazing! Alicia and Robin are so friendly and accommodating! It was such a pleasure working with them and I highly recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

I had a very nice experience at Mulberry Row, and Alicia and Robin are very sweet and mostly helpful. The flowers looked beautiful and were ALMOST everything that I had wanted. I have a few gripes:

- I wanted poppies, more than anything. Because of the season or something, poppies would only be buds in time for my wedding. In my contract, it was stated that they could substitute a similar flower if they couldn't get the one you asked for. Which is fine. Except they gave me DAHLIAS instead. Look it up. They don't look alike at all. The color was the same, though, so I wasn't too pissed. They showed me the dahlias and I figured they knew what they were doing, but I really don't like dahlias.

- For my aisle, I wanted it to be all flower petals in a gradient of colors. I expected a subtle, almost imperceptible change from color to color. Instead, I got stripes of color. NOT what I asked for.

- I had individual roses hung from a tree at the end of the aisle. I wanted the ribbons to be in all of my wedding colors, but they only had two of them. They were also satin instead of grosgrain (my preference), but I can't fault them on that.

To be fair, I hired them a month before the big day, and they did a great job at pulling it together. Also, no one noticed any of the flubs except me, and I didn't even notice until it was over. So, points for that. I'd hire them again, but I'd give them a lot more notice, so maybe they could give me more of what I expected next time.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down Alicia at Mulberry Row is AMAZING!!!!! She honestly treated me not only like a customer but a friend!!! Throughout our meetings she always new what it was that I wanted and brought my vision to life! Everything from the arrangements in the alter to the center pieces on the tables were perfect!!! She even used the scraps from my bridesmaid dresses for their bouquets!!!! And lastly....My Bouquet....was a DREAM!!! I loved it!!! Trying my best to save it perfectly!!! Everything she did was awesome and at a great price!!! YOU ROCK ALICIA!!!!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

INSANELY beautiful floral arrangements!!!! These guys have it going on!! I knew as soon as I met Robin and Alicia, they were my florists! These fun, talented women have an eye for color and drama! Even when I threw a wacky idea their way - they didn't hesitate, rather - they RAN with it and the result was spectacular! No WAY was I going to toss my bouquet - it was GORGEOUS!

• Wedding: 04/18/2009