Muir Music Dj Service

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Scott Muir is seriously one of the best DJs. Very professional! He helped me so much in organizing my wedding.

Services Used: DJ

Scott was amazing. He is outgoing and friendly, and his knoldge of music and weddings is spot on. He helped us with the process and made our wedding day run smoothly. He was just what I wanted!

Kera
07/25/2015

Scott and Lisa were a great team. They were a phone call away at all times throughout our wedding planning. They were flexible when scheduling our meetings. They gave endless ideas that fit the style of our wedding. They made our vision come to life on our wedding day! It was such a memorable experience and we are forever grateful to them for making it everything we hoped for and more!

Services Used: DJ, Wedding Planning
Kamron
07/11/2015

Scott was amazing and wonderful to work with!! He helped us out so much and our wedding music was awesome! Would use him again and refer him.

Services Used: DJ

Scott was the DJ at our wedding in Avila Beach in May. He was absolutely WONDERFUL. Not only did he do a fantastic job during the ceremony and reception, he was a joy to work with in the time leading up--he worked with us to get the exact music and timing we wanted, was very patient with all of our questions, had great suggestions, and even went above and beyond by helping us create our reception timeline. He also referred us to our day-of coordinator, who also did a phenomenal job. We booked a photo booth in our package with him, which helped keep coordination easy and stress free for us. (The photo booth was definitely one of the highlights of the evening--they did a great job!) Scott was professional, warm, friendly, and it was very evident how important it was to him to make sure our day was special and perfect. We are so thankful!

Nicole
03/20/2015

Scott Muir from Muir Music is excellent! He comes prepared with all equipment, even if there are no wires for a remote ceremony. He made everyone extra comfortable including my Uncle who married us and was a little nervous to begin with. The reception moved smoothly and he kept everything on schedule while tail feathers where shook on the dance floor till the very end.

Services Used: DJ

My fiancé and I were on a very tight budget and hadn't planned for a DJ. We talked this over with Scott, and Scott not only offered to work with us, within our budget, he also helped us map out our wedding itinerary. He went above and beyond; we would have been lost without his expertise. Scott's suggestions were invaluable! I have no idea what we'd have done without him!!

Our wedding was one to remember thanks to Scott. He kept things running smoothly and had all of our guests out on the dance floor! I've never danced so much in my life! Our group wasn't exactly the party type either. Scott thoughtfully tailored all of the music to our taste. We picked out a handful of songs and he took it from there. Everyone of our guests complimented the selection.

We had no idea how important a DJ was!! SO VERY THANKFUL to have found MuirMusic. Scott was more than just an awesome DJ he was a fantastic resource and a friendly face. Always quick to respond whether it was email, text or phone call he was there for us. Reliable, personable, and enthusiastic. Scott did a PHENEMONAL job! We cannot sing his praises enough (obviously).

Kristofer
11/08/2014

Muir Music was the perfect choice for our wedding. He was professional, had great equipment and a positive attitude on our special day. I knew that I would not have to worry at all about the sound for our wedding and he performed his duties perfectly! I would happily recommend Muir Music to anyone in the Central Coast of CA having any sort of event that needs a DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Scott was a great DJ at our wedding!! The dance floor was never empty and all the guests had a great time. He was very easy to work with and very helpful with not only the music side but the timeline and flow of the day as well. He worked with our coordinator (who he actually referred me to) to come up with a timeline that suited everyone. He met with us at our venue a few months prior to the wedding day to go over everything as well. He was great at moving the reception and guests along throughout the night when needed. The flow and selection of music was great and there was something for everyone. I would definitely recommend him for any event, he did an amazing job!!

Jose
08/09/2014

What can I say, but AWESOME!
Scott Muir is not only a professional, but fun energetic individual who comes onto you as being a part of your family. He goes above 100% to make your wedding day the best it can possibly be. For example, we wanted to surprise our family & friends with a first dance skit & Scott offered his time to meet with us at our venue to rehearse and show us some dance moves. I will say if you don’t hire this man to be your DJ at your wedding there is something wrong with you! Once again Scott, thank you for EVERYTHING you’ve done for us!

Most Sincerely,
Jose & Marlene

Zach
08/02/2014

Excellent and fun DJ to work with. Provided many perfect song suggestions for the different dances during our wedding to choose from which were right in line with our personalities. Would not hesitate to use Muir Music again for ANY occasion that might come up in the future.

Ashley
08/02/2014

Scott went above as beyond when it came to the planning of my wedding! Being a destination wedding for us, he was awesome at calming my nerves through endless phone calls, and emails! He was even willing to meet with us in person at our location on short notice to nail out details and give us ideas. He wanted to get to know us as a couple, and by the end of the experience, he was family! He really understood how to create the atmosphere we wanted and helped make our dream wedding a reality! We love Muir Music!

Trudy
06/21/2014

Scott Muir was the perfect combination of professional yet friendly and approachable. He was very accommodating to special request and keeping in contact. He is a very talented DJ and would not hesitate to recommend him for an event.

Megan
04/12/2014

Scott Muir was highly recommended to us as one of the best wedding DJs in the area, so we felt confident in having him at our wedding. Scott was excellent! We didn't have a lot of time to plan everything out before our wedding, but Scott has had so much experience in the business, he guided us through the various parts of the evening so everything went smoothly. One of my favorite parts about Scott Muir was that he recognizes that each wedding is unique, and he plays the music and runs the evening the way the bride and groom want it to happen! He only played the music that we like, and he didn't force us to do "wedding traditions" that we didn't want to do, yet he was open to whatever we had planned. The DJ really does run the show, and we felt comfortable throughout the evening that Scott was keeping our guests entertained, maintaining a fun and relaxed atmosphere, and making sure that our wedding was everything we hoped it would be! We highly recommend Scott Muir as a DJ to any event.

B
12/28/2013

We couldn't be happier with Scott and his services. He's been providing DJ services for quite some time and it shows. Scott is a true professional and it's obvious that he takes pride in his work. Not only did he have an easy solution for all of our concerns, but he was a wealth of great ideas as well. His music selection was obviously extensive and he easily fashioned the play list (which included a myriad of song requests) to suit the theme of our wedding. Furthermore, Scott also acted as Emcee for the event. This turned out to be critical and was not something we had thought of during planning. We had a large reception and it could have turned into an unmitigated disaster if Scott had not directed certain stages of the reception. Scott was a genuine relief to the entire planning and implementation of our wedding reception. I would not hesitate to opt for Muir Music DJ Service for future events as well as recommend Scott to friends and family. Thanks again!!

~Brian and Cate

Cate
12/28/2013

Scott did a great job and on very short notice. We are so glad we ended up going with a DJ having initially thought we'd do the iPod thing. He made the wedding so much fun! He came highly recommended and I will be recommending him too!