Muir Adams Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I cannot say enough great things about Muir and his photography. He was always quick to respond to every email I sent and answered every question I had through the whole wedding process. From the first meeting to the wedding day, he was always professional and courteous and gave me a great sense of calm when I would become overwhelmed. He provided a timeline that kept all our family on schedule the day of the wedding, and many of them commented about how he was directive for poses, but without being rude or pushy; they felt very at ease with him around. Yet, so many of our favorite photographs were ones that he captured without us even knowing he was there! I could not be more satisfied with our wedding photos and would highly recommend Muir to anyone who is looking for that perfect person to capture their wedding day or special occasion - you will not be disappointed! Thank you, Muir!

Daryn
09/19/2014

Muir did an amazing job for our elopement wedding ceremony, he made sure we spent the entire time taking the pictures that we wanted and he had amazing ideas which lead to gorgeous pictures! It only took him a few weeks to have the pictures edited and sent to us and they are absolutely fabulous... we couldn't have asked for anyone better, he is truly gifted and we are so blessed he was available to capture our day for us.

Adrienne
08/30/2014

I can't say enough about how amazing Muir is to work with. He is truly talented and you can see that through his photos. Yes his photos are amazing but what I believe is his best trait is his professionalism! His attention to detail throughout our entire process was flawless. He organized the flow of our wedding day and emailed us a schedule to follow. Without his guidance and organization our wedding would not have been as enjoyable. He is worth every penny and then some!!!!!!!

Elizabeth
08/16/2014

Muir Adams produces some of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. I knew as soon as I got engaged that I wanted him as my photographer, and he did not disappoint! He's is just great to work with, very professional, fun and extremely creative. He has perfected the art of capturing the emotions of the moment which is exactly what you want in your wedding photos. He is absolutely worth every penny and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Sara
08/09/2014

Muir was AMAZING !!! I loved his professional and how easy he was to work with! I could not have been happier with my experience! I would reccomend him to anyone and plan to use him myself for other photography needs in the future!

Lindsey
07/26/2014

Muir did our outdoor wedding in Humboldt and the photographs are just breathtaking. He captured exactly the rustic elegance feel we were going for and the portraits of family are fabulous -- I don't think we've ever looked so good. Muir was extremely responsive right from the get-go and followed-up on things as necessary, which really helped us as we were so overwhelmed with so many vendors and obligations. We live in the SF bay area (Sonoma county), so it was really helpful that he was so responsive and knowledgeable since we we didn't live in the area where our wedding was held. He's not inexpensive, but the photos are worth every penny in my mind -- photography was the one area where I wanted to make sure we didn't cut any corners. Muir is a real class act and true artist.

Mat
06/27/2014

Muir did an excellent job not only setting up the formal shots but finding the key moments within the wedding that really helped the photographs come to life. His dedication to getting the right shot amazed us, I think it’s safe to say this isn’t a hobby for him but a passion. Another aspect of his work that I think sets him apart is not just the inspired photography but also the way it’s all delivered. Every physical item we received had the shine and sparkle of polish and professionalism.

Vincent
11/16/2013

We had a very pleasurable experience working with Muir, from the first encounter to the big day, and even up until this day! He is very professional, responsive, easy to work with, competent and client-centered - he makes his services all about you. He is great at using all of the tools at his disposal to document your event in a way that really preserves it - the story, the people and all the details are captured and presented in a way that we wanted to remember and relive it. We could go on and on, but in short: we could not have had a better wedding photographer.

Meaghan
11/10/2013

Muir was wonderful from the beginning. I happened across his beautiful work on Facebook and decided to inquire. He responded that day and set up a Skype interview with my (now) husband and I. He was incredibly flexible and set a time with us when we knew our 1 year old would be sleeping. He was so easy to talk to we both knew immediately we wanted to work with him. Our first time meeting him in person was at our engagement photo shoot in which he included family shots with our toddler. He was so patient and kind and he got the most amazing shots I could hope for, we are still receiving compliments on them to this day! I wasn't sure about wanting to do the engagement shoot at first but I'm so glad we did, I would highly recommend it.

Working with him at my wedding was honestly flawless. He was so organized. He made sure to have another Skype meeting with us a few weeks prior to the big day and helped us figure out a timeline that worked not only for us, but for our venue as well. He was so flexible and easy going, he helped reduce the stress of it all tremendously. He asked if we might be alright with him bringing his wife Tina to assist him (who we equally adored!) and she helped take some photos of us ladies getting ready while he caught a few shots of the groom and groomsmen doing the same. He really helped keep us on schedule without ever being pushy or frantic, which I really needed and appreciated as it was so easy to get caught up and distracted on such a big day. After the ceremony he managed to organize and photograph my HUGE family, which is an incredible accomplishment all on its own!

Not only do we have breathtaking shots that highlight his his skill, but also amazing candid shots of our family and friends that we will cherish forever. I wish I could include photos with this so I can show what I mean! Thank you Muir, for doing such an amazing job.

Yolanda
10/19/2013

Muir Adams Photography is so wonderful, my husband and I enjoyed having Him as our photographer. The pictures turned out amazing. Muir was even able find us the perfect location for our wedding ceremony.

Sarah
09/14/2013

Muir is professional, very detailed, and exceptional at photography! My pictures were beyond amazing and I was so happy to have him photograph my wedding. If you are a bride, I would strongly suggest using him...he's the best there is!

1+ year ago

My now-husband and I chose Muir to shoot our pre-wedding family photos because we connected with his visual style & technical abilities. We began working with Muir cross-country (at the time we were living in NYC) and he took the time to get to know us and figure out what we wanted to convey about ourselves and our family through our photos. On the big day, Muir executed everything we discussed, and we came away with some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. This was especially impressive because I HATE having my picture taken, and almost always think I look....not like myself when I finally see the proofs. But in this case, I loved every image, and thought I looked exactly like myself, which is more than I could have hoped for. I would highly, highly recommend Muir for any kind of portrait photography, but especially for weddings!

Danielle
08/18/2012

The ease of working with Muir was a great experience from engagement shoot to wedding day. It is hard to express in words the magic of his photography. The way he can capture a feeling in a moment and have that feeling continue to be felt on print is spectacular. My husband and I can’t be more pleased with selecting Muir to capture our perfect day. A photo that continues to blow us away is a shot during the ceremony when John and I are both peeking over our shoulder and looking at our best man and maid of honor. Not even in our wedding video can we figure out when this special moment happened, but we can't be more appreciative that it was captured.

Natalie
07/14/2012

Muir is wonderful! In the midst of the all wedding stress, working with Muir was such a relief! We had somewhat of a destination wedding and were not living in the same town as Muir while planning. Muir was great at communicating and getting back to us very quickly! He always made time to meet with us when we were in town. He has a great professional sense and his pictures are timeless. We were very happy to have him as our photographer! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing photographs done.

Michelle
09/10/2011

Muir, my husband and I both wholeheartedly agree that the best decision we made when planning our wedding was choosing you to photograph the day. It was such a joy working with you from start to finish. We were blown away by how organized and professional you are. You really took the time to get to know us as a couple and you let our personalities shine through the photos. You are so incredibly talented and I still get teary-eyed whenever I look through our album. Each and every photo is a testament to how much effort you put into getting the perfect shot. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Thank you again.

2+ years ago

Muir was by far the most calm and collected at our wedding(which speaks volumes of his character). He was keeping us on track and got such natural photos! What stood out in his work was his knowledge of light and truly capturing the moment. He worked hard to make us comfortable which made it easy to be ourselves with him. He is a great photographer, but more importantly he has a way of working with
people that makes everyone relaxed. If you want beautiful photos, and the ease of knowing you’re in the best of hands, go with Muir!!