MSA Entertainment LLC(Dj,Videography & Photo booths)

MSA Entertainment LLC(Dj,Videography & Photo booths)

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Gilbert
08/02/2015

Wonderful DJ! He went as far as showing us new line dances, he was great.

Services Used: DJ

Msa entertainment did a phenomenal job! Mike was our Dj. He was very professional and followed the list of song choices I had sent to a T and even picked some really great songs to get our family and friends pumped up to dance.
Our photographer was Jen and I am unbelievably impressed with how amazing our photos turned out. She went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I got everything we wanted. She captured many details (including some crazy dancing moments) and was a pleasure to talk to. I definitely know that if I have any future events or memorable moments that I want to share I will be using mike & Jen again.

Services Used: DJ, Photography

Mike was the DJ for my sister's wedding...so when it came time to plan mine, I knew exactly who I wanted! Mike was so quick to reply back to any questions or concerns I had. We had a blast at the ceremony! I loved that he got out in the crowd and danced with us. He kept the momentum going which exactly what every bride wants for their ceremony! I highly recommend MSA to any bride looking for a DJ or Videographer.

Amanda
04/19/2015

Mike was great! He danced and entertained the guests during the entire reception.

Casey
04/18/2015

Great service, created the best music playlist from only a few requests, perfect event

Recently Married

Working with Rick was a pleasure. It was very easy to get in touch with him and get the final details of the wedding finalized. On the day, communication was great and fluid. Therefore the bride and groom were vey happy with Rick's performance. He did a great job keeping the guests entertained and on the dance floor. Young and older guests had fun. I would really recommend Rick at MSA as your DJ.

Services Used: DJ, Videography

MSA Entertainment was awesome! They provided the DJ and Photobooth services for my wedding and I couldn't be more please. Brad was our DJ and he kept the party going! There was never a dull moment of awkward silence and he played music that was good for all age groups that were there! It was very fun. We were able to pick the genres we wanted to hear as well as some must haves that we wanted. The photobooth was also amazing in that we got a zip drive of all the photos when it was complete. They had tons of fun props and a person with the booth to help if something went wrong or to keep the line moving. They were great to work with and I would definitely recommend them!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and his team did a wonderful job for our wedding. I got several compliments from my guests about how great the DJ was! We have not received our video yet but I'm sure it will be wonderful too!

Services Used: DJ, Videography

The Team at amazing and so much fun to work with! They kept our session laid back and silly just as we'd hoped he would. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We got the pictures so quickly we'll have time to show them off at our reception. We'll be sure to leave his card so anyone who joins us can buy copies for themselves.

Services Used: Videography
Recently Married

DJ Mike is very easy to work with. He has great experience with improvisation if needed, when a problem may arise at the event. His MC skills and high energy help makes everyone comfortable. Our wedding was an interfaith/inter-race wedding. We were told by the catering company that they were impressed with how smoothly the event went. DJ Mike encouraged people to dance together in unity. He brought together people of all ages through music and dance. I highly recommend using MSA Entertainment at your next event. They are affordable and professional.

Recently Married

Mike and team were great! We decided to add the photo-booth last minute, and they were very flexible in helping us plan. The setup at the event was really nice, and the pictures turned out great. Thanks!

Services Used: Photography

Mike was great to work with and required very little direction. As a bride who did not have time to devote to every little detail mike required very little.information and got everything perfect. Even with a last minute change and needing him to cover our ceremony music he took all the stress and worry away.

Michele
11/08/2014

Michael and his staff were an amazing find. We had no references, we chose MSA on a wing and a prayer. Oh, what an incredible find. His staff Jason, Matt, and Sarah were incredible. We said we wanted them to film memories and moments, not a wedding. We received WAY more than we could have ever expected. Worth every penny and always communicated via email and I loved that! and always prompt responses! Even better!
Trust me, this company IS worth every penny! I'd even say they are worth more!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Dusty and Kim
10/04/2014

Everything was great and did a great job. The only thing we would of liked a little better would of been the song list to be played after dinner so we could listen to them an dance to them. But other then that i couldn't asked for a better time. Great job

Recently Married

Mike Wells was an amazing DJ! From the moment they met him, the bride & groom felt he was truly interested in finding the right music for their wedding reception. He made recommendation when needed & his music was a great mix for all ages. He had everyone dancing right away! We had to make a few timeline adjustments during our reception and he was open & accommodating throughout the night. MSA was very professional with their contract, billing and confirmation process. We would highly recommend them! We had a blast!

brad
09/27/2014

I could not imagine our wedding and reception with out Mike as our DJ. Having an our door wedding we decided to use a DJ last minute instead of voilinst. Mike had no problem changing his original plans and showed up several hours early to play the ceremony which turned out to be amazing. At the reception, Mike stole the show and the dance floor was packed the entire time. He had everyone truly engaged... Young and Old!!! I couldn't imagine our night without MSA.