MS Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

MS Events did a fabulous job with the rentals at my wedding. My reception was beautiful and MS executed exactly what I was hoping for. They were very flexible and accommodating and I would highly recommend using this vendor!

07/11/2015

From the first moment I walked in I felt welcomed and relieved ms events was going to help me with my daughters wedding. Linda winkler was wonderful to work with!

Deb
06/19/2015

Linda was wonderful. So helpful with ideas, very personable and professional. She and MS EVENTS delivered all they promised and we had a wonderful event, smoothly ran with no drama!

1 Review
Recently Married

A ll rentals were selected in the showroom and all arrived at the wedding site just as they were supposed to.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Linda was very helpful from day one meeting with her. As the mother of the bride I was never sure of anything, but Linda always had great suggestions for us. She always returned my calls or emails quickly. All the staff was awesome to work with from day one until weeks after the wedding. I would totally recommend MS Events to anyone needing rental for their special event. They made Emileigh and Seth's wedding a huge success. Thanks MS for everything!

Donna Lambert

Recently Married

I used 2 rental services and preferred this one over the other - Very fair in price.

Recently Married

We are grateful for the professionalism, responsiveness, quality of service and products and highly recommend MS Events!

Recently Married

We worked with Linda at MSEvents and she was really wonderful to work with. This was a destination wedding for us and MSEvents took care of all of our rentals. The very best part of working with Linda was that she never made us feel like we were bothering her. We had so many questions and really she helped with everything. She worked with our service provider to ensure that everything was covered. We thought the quality of the rented items was great and everything was picked up and delivered as promised.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ms events did the rental side of my wedding two weekends ago in Charlottesville at king family vineyard. Everything was perfect. The rentals we used from them were beautiful and made the event look elegant. Ms events was super flexible as I used a lot of my own decor, so we changed the rental list many times! They were a pleasure to work with and everything was delivered and installed in a timely fashion! I would recommend using ms events for any rental needs!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MS Events was extremely helpful and accommodating ~ very easy to work with and highly recommended!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at MS Events was wonderful, very responsive, helped me pick out things I needed/wanted for my wedding. On the day before, one of their staff drove out to the venue to make sure all the rentals were as they should be. I highly recommend MS Events for any of your rental needs in Charlottesville!

Recently Married

Our caterer recommended that we rent linens, place settings, and glassware through MS Events -- and they were great to work with. Flexible, detailed, and communicative. With their help, we easily created a "look" that we loved and reflected our design sensibility. After our initial meeting with MS Events (to pick things out), our caterer worked with them directly, so we didn't have to manage that part of the event. MS Events made our wedding look much more beautiful than we were able to imagine, and the staff was incredibly helpful throughout the process.

Amy
10/18/2014

MS Events did such a great job helping me pick our linens for our big day. They were great about responding and updating things that I needed with my quote and final contract. They delivered the linens, runners, and a rented table the day before my wedding which was great for the day of the wedding as they were already ready to be set up. I would highly recommend using them - I went to several other places looking at linens and the prices were about the same, however, MS Events had by far the best quality of linens that I looked at.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so thankful for MS Events! They totally came to our rescue at the last minute. We literally booked them a week before our wedding and they pulled it off without breaking a sweat. They have a TON of quality inventory to choose from. They are super professional and friendly, incredibly responsive and easy to touch base with, and (as obvious in our situation) as flexible as they come! The best part to me was the easy pick up/drop off of equipment at the warehouse. So great!!! Will definitely recommend to others and consider them for our own future event needs!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with Linda for our wedding day and she was extremely attentive. She helped us match our napkins perfectly for our vintage/rustic themed wedding. I would definitely recommend MS events.

Kim
1 Review
09/20/2014

Linda at MS Events knew what I needed and wanted even more than I did. She took what we were going for to a whole other level! I cannot say enough good things about my experience!!