MS Events

Value
Flexibility
Amy
10/18/2014

MS Events did such a great job helping me pick our linens for our big day. They were great about responding and updating things that I needed with my quote and final contract. They delivered the linens, runners, and a rented table the day before my wedding which was great for the day of the wedding as they were already ready to be set up. I would highly recommend using them - I went to several other places looking at linens and the prices were about the same, however, MS Events had by far the best quality of linens that I looked at.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so thankful for MS Events! They totally came to our rescue at the last minute. We literally booked them a week before our wedding and they pulled it off without breaking a sweat. They have a TON of quality inventory to choose from. They are super professional and friendly, incredibly responsive and easy to touch base with, and (as obvious in our situation) as flexible as they come! The best part to me was the easy pick up/drop off of equipment at the warehouse. So great!!! Will definitely recommend to others and consider them for our own future event needs!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with Linda for our wedding day and she was extremely attentive. She helped us match our napkins perfectly for our vintage/rustic themed wedding. I would definitely recommend MS events.

Kim
1 Review
09/20/2014

Linda at MS Events knew what I needed and wanted even more than I did. She took what we were going for to a whole other level! I cannot say enough good things about my experience!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MS Events assisted with rentals for a Rehearsal Dinner at The Local for 58 people, and for a Sunday Brunch for 87 people at a home we rented in the area. They are easy to work with. They are very professional from the drivers to the set up team to office staff. They are also flexible when things change or go a little off course. We'd highly recommend them for your rental needs in the area. Also rent fun yard games which we used at the Sunday Brunch.

Jamie
07/05/2014

It was great to work with MS Events! Loved their chairs, lights and the other decor they provided.

Susan
1 Review
07/05/2014

I was not involved as much in the rental because I hired a wedding planner to see to these details. However, when calling over to them to add some items to the list to rent, Linda was extremely helpful! She shared with me some items that they had for rent that I needed. The weekend was wonderful!

Private User
Recently Married

Linda was beyond wonderful during my wedding process! She was patient, kind, and so accommodating. I felt as if I was her one and only bride...which I KNOW was not the case!
Thank you MS Events for helping my wedding day be as perfect as it was.

Private User
Recently Married

We had the occasion to work with Linda, Mike and Steve for an outdoor vineyard reception on June 20th. The planning took place during the winter months when it was difficult to get a sense of the scope of the project but I was assured that MS Events would do what was needed to see that the lighting was done to our satisfaction. We could not have been more pleased with the installation and the professional way in which it was handled. When we needed changes made to the initial lighting installation, Mike returned to the site and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend MS Events for any rentals or lighting - they are fantastic!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Steve was wonderful to work with. MS Events provided everything I wanted and more!

Megan
06/28/2014

We rented bistro lighting and table linens from MS Events and they hung bunting that I had made free of charge along with the lights! MS Events is absolutely wonderful, and they did such a great job!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

By working with The Local for our catering, we were able to simultaneously book our event rentals through MS Events -- we were so appreciative for this arrangement, and our wedding reception at the Colonnade Club was absolutely beautiful thanks in large part to MS Events! Linda and her team provided excellent customer service, and were so helpful when I visited for a walk-through and presentation of our rentals. Linda suggested rentals that fit our vintage rustic theme and elevated our event (lace runners, toast linens, chicken wire escort card display, etc.). At that time, we also discussed lighting options for Garden VII at the University of Virginia, and settled upon bistro lighting that transformed the garden at night and provided the backdrop for beautiful pictures. From start to finish, MS Events provided unparalleled customer service and their partnership with the Local made planning a breeze!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything from MS Events was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Our caterer worked to set everything up with Linda and she was so helpful! We were able to add special touches like an old door for a dessert bar that looked great. Would recommend to anyone in the Charlottesville area.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough good things about MS Events! Our wedding was in a venue that provided almost nothing, so we were starting with a blank slate. Steve, Linda and Alana at MS Events really took care of us! One of my favorite parts of the planning process was visiting their studio and picking out linens and all the dishes and glassware. They were so friendly and gave really great suggestions to bring the look we were going for to life. They also have some amazing rental decor pieces, lounge furniture, you name it! Their team was at the venue bright and early to set up, came back to take down, and we didn't have any worries. MS Events is a class act and we highly recommend them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with MS Events! They were always so responsive and worked with me on my ever changing list of rental items. Everything was perfect! Our rentals added an upscale feeling to our laid back BBQ wedding.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MS Events had everything I could have asked for and more. Their inventory seemed to be growing every few months, which never left me with a lack of options! I worked with Linda and she made the process so easy. I made many changes to my rental list after our initial meeting and Linda was always able to take care of the changes every time without question. She was very informative about the process and very prompt with calls and emails. The quality and professionalism of MS Events was top notch!