Mr Music Man

Mr Music Man

North Haven, CT
203.239.3472
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.7
4.7
Flexibility
Adriana
09/06/2014

Kate and her team were amazingly flexible and accommodating. The tasting was delicious, her services were superb and the food was excellent. Tastyplates were by far our favorite vendor to work with throughout our wedding plan.

Services Used: Catering, DJ
Private User
Recently Married

Josh was great! Photomontage was amazing, music flowed perfectly throughout the night and he even helped bustle my wedding gown!!! Definitely suggest him he's a great guy to work with.

Services Used: DJ

Josh is awesome. Made sure reception ran smoothly. My guests are still telling me 2mos later what a great time they had.

Michele
07/12/2014

Josh was an excellent DJ. He discussed with me the music I would like to play at my wedding and played all the songs we wanted to hear. He asked me throughout the night how I was doing and really listened to my needs and what I wanted at my wedding. He played great music. Everyone was dancing and had such a great time we extended the wedding for a longer period of time. Everyone had so much fun and that really depends on the music and the DJ. He really got people up and on the dance floor for the whole night. I highly recommend Josh for any event!

Private User
2+ years ago

We hired him to be our Dj but he turned out to be so much more! He was so helpful with every part of the wedding and was willing to lend a hand where ever we needed it. Music wise he was amazing!!! Everyone told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and they are still talking about it almost two years later. He made the night truly unforgettable!

Services Used: DJ

Josh and his partner were absolutely amazing! I was a very picky bride when it came to my vendors and Josh exceeded any expectations that I could have had. The months leading up to my wedding, Josh was there at my every call, the days leading up to my wedding, Josh was there for me with advice and support, the wedding day itself, Josh was phenominal, AND the days AFTER my wedding... Josh was still there for me, making sure that my day was everything I had dreamt it would be and showing his happiness for both my husband and myself. The hype proceeding my wedding day from my 250 guests? Yes, my flowers were beautiful, my gown incredible, my site breathtaking... but the actial HYPE my guests kept talking about and STILL talk about, was JOSH. Josh is so much more than a "DJ." In fact, I don't even like to label him as one. Josh is an entertainment coordinator and a "day of wedding planner." I will be using Josh again in the future and will without a doubt be reccomending him to everyone and anyone. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WIT HIM! Josh- if you read this... WE LOVE YOU!

Services Used: DJ

Josh was great! People would probably think we were nuts but we actually booked him before we booked anything else! We were so impressed with him at a bridal show we went to that he was the MC. He was great with the crowd but was no over the top. He spent hours with us walking us through the process, helping us with logistics & music. Josh & Chris were great on our wedding day. Our goal was to get everyone up & dancing all night & they certainly did that. The music they played really got the crowd going. Everyone had a blast & didn't want the night to end!

Joann
01/08/2011

Josh and Chris were the perfect MC and DJ for my wedding. Everyone complimented me on having such wonderful entertainment for my wedding. Everyone was out on the dance floor. The lighting, as well as the photo/video montage were an added bonus. I would highly recommend Mr. Music Man! :)

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Transportation
Melissa
12/11/2010
4.3

Josh kept the party moving and our guests had a blast. The package we purchased included Josh and another DJ, which I believe, made everything run a lot smoother. Everyone stayed dancing all night long and he was very good at reading the crowd. He also “checked-in” with us through out the night, which was great; making sure some of our strange guest requests were o.k. to play. He also kept the bridal party organized for introductions and even grabbed us a couple of drinks during dinner. His only negative is he’s a control freak. At times we had to get firm and tell him “this is how we want it”. He has a lot of his own ideas. If you are indecisive you will love this trait. His package is pricey but comes with a ton of extras that if you added up the cost if you had to use more than one vendor would cost you quite a bit more. Our photomontage was stinking fabulous. We provided pictures and they did the rest. It included 120 pictures, with music and movie clips.

JMM
11/13/2010

Josh (aka Mr. Music Man) provided us with top shelf DJ service, we couldn't have asked for anyone better. we highly reccomend his services. He thought of everything and listened to what we wanted, "no chicken dance or macarena for us". Josh is THE BEST!

Services Used: DJ

Josh is amazing and he helped to make our wedding amazing. His fully customizable service and caring nature made working with him very easy. He takes the time to get to know the bride and groom and makes you feel like family! We will definitely use him whenever we need a DJ

Services Used: DJ

Josh is AMAZING!! Not only is he a fanastic DJ whose services are absolutely spectacular, but he will also assist you with ANY other part of the wedding you may need some help with. He goes above and beyond for his clients!!

Awesome Job!!!

1.0

Josh played his own mix of (terrible) songs for the cocktail hour and reception - not what the bride & groom requested. He also did not have their 1st dance song, which was forwarded to him days earlier. He made the bride & groom aware of that 20 mins before their first dance and the groom had to leave his own reception to go home to get the song off of his computer. He is not at all professional and I would never recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

Josh did an awesome job, not only with the music but with helping out with other things. Everyone like how we had the purple lightening to go with our theme and the lights with our initials and wedding date on the wall. I highly recommend Mr. Music Man for all weddings.

Services Used: DJ

We used Mr. Music Man for our wedding and he was AMAZING!!! All of our guest had such a great time and are still talking about it. They were very Professional and the price fit right into our budget. I would recommed them to ANYONE who is looking for a DJ