Morgan Trinker Photography

Morgan Trinker Photography

5407 8th Ct S
Birmingham, AL 35212 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I seriously cannot say enough great things about Morgan. She was more than we ever could have asked for a wedding photographer. Multiple people told us that she was the best wedding photographer they'd ever seen. Her attitude during the wedding and all the posed pictures made everyone feel completely and totally at ease. I would have given her 5 stars even BEFORE we received the pictures, but seeing as how that happened this past weekend, I will be contacting Wedding Wire to ask if it is possible to give a review higher than 5 stars. The pictures are simply incredible - beautiful, professional and exactly capturing the moments and spirit of our wedding. All that being said, I would have paid WAY more than what she charges - her cost is VERY reasonable. Including travel, Morgan was still less expensive than many local photographers. She is worth every penny and more, and I cannot recommend her services enough.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are absolutely elated with our choice to have Morgan as our wedding photographer. The instant we met her, we felt she was an old friend, and you could tell she was truly excited to be a part of our special day. She gave us just the right amount of direction (and encouragement) to help us feel at ease in front of the camera while also allowing our authentic interactions to be present. She was also great at organizing our bridal party and families, making portraits an easy, quick, and fun process. Morgan really stands apart in her ability to not only capture the big moments of the day, but she captures the entire feel of the whole day and the emotions of everyone involved. Going through the photos Morgan took for us has allowed us to relive our wedding day over and over, and we truly couldn't be happier with her work. Wedding photos last forever, and finding a photographer is one of the most important planning tasks- do yourself a favor and hire Morgan! She is truly the best.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Krista
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morgan's style is a cross between artistic, classic and romantic and our suite (rehearsal dinner, getting ready, family, first look, ceremony, dinner, reception) of wedding photos from her exceeded all of my expectations.

We received our photos only three weeks after our wedding and a huge quantity of photos too.
I knew that I liked Morgan's style from her blog and portfolio but I couldn't believe how amazing her style transformed and documented our own wedding. Our wedding photos are better than I ever though they could or would be. We had rain and fog the entire day of the wedding and it didn't affect any of the photos and Morgan was even able to pull some great looks from the weather too.

Morgan also has a really calm and sweet personality/temperament which made everyone feel comfortable throughout the weekend.

I cannot begin to describe how beyond satisfied with Morgan as a vendor and 100% recommend her to any bride or client.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really cannot recommend Morgan Trinker Photography highly enough! Trust me, you'll be doing yourself a huge favor by hiring her.

I was initially very impressed by the gorgeous work on her website, and after I contacted her, I was absolutely thrilled to find she was available to shoot my wedding. Morgan is immensely talented, but she's also a very sweet person, super-organized, and very hard-working. She shot both our engagement session and wedding, and she made us feel completely comfortable on both days. I had total trust in her and didn't have to worry about the photography at all. She captured everything so beautifully and thoroughly, and the resulting photos were completely gorgeous. Everyone raved about our photos and her creativity!

Her website is also a blessing to brides trying to plan their big day. I used the sample timeline on her site to plan out my wedding-day schedule, and it worked wonderfully, so that was a lovely added bonus.

Please don't hesitate to hire her. You'll be so glad you did! I know it was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

• Wedding: 10/28/2012
Diane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morgan was absolutely wonderful! She is professional and extremely talented! She was very accommodating, she was quick with responses to any questions I had (before and after services), and she is just a delight to be around. All of our wedding guests just gushed over how friendly she was. Then, when our photos were avaliable, we all gushed over the beautiful images she had provided us with. I cannot say enough good things about Morgan and what an incrdeible job she does! I would highly recommend Morgan Trinker Photography!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I stumbled across her website, I knew immediately that Morgan Trinker was THE ONE to capture the special moments of the most important day of my life! After reading her blog and admiring all of her photographs, it was obvious that she had a fun, quirky and outgoing personality that would mesh perfectly with mine. By the time I met with her in person, I felt like I had known her my whole life! Throughout our engagement, my husband and I spent quite a bit of time speaking to Morgan over the phone, meeting with her in coffee shops, and asking her silly questions via email. She very quickly became our friend and not just our photographer. Morgan went over and beyond what we ever imagined and the pictures she took left us speechless. Our friends and family were in awe of her work and commented that they had never seen such amazing, creative and unique photography. People are completely floored when they view the gorgeous wedding albums she designed for us. I can honestly say that the look, layout and quality are unsurpassed. My husband and I can't thank Morgan enough for playing such a huge role in our wedding and providing us with HUNDREDS of digital photographs and two beautiful wedding albums that we will surely cherish forever!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Rikesha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brilliant, lovely, and such a joy! Morgan was so easy to work with and helped make our big day such a blast. And our wedding photos...INCREDIBLE! I highly recommend her to any and all brides.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morgan Trinker is pretty popular where I reside in Memphis, Tennessee. I heard about her in one of those moments with my dearest friend when she raved that I simply must review this marvelous photographer's work. After seeing her blog, I rambled on to my fiance about how we must be kindred spirits and she simply had to be our photographer. We share a common love for turquoise, photography, mostly everything vintage and Kate Spade. The deciding factor, however, was that she is a ginger. Yes, I have always secretly desired red hair, and I find red heads to be simply individual. I didn't realize it until I read her blog, but the common interests I share with Morgan are what made me feel most comfortable choosing her to be my photographer. If we love the same things, where could she go wrong? I absolutely adored the outcome of our engagement session at The Orpheum Theatre, and the way our special day turned out. Here's to great art that will adorn the walls of my home for a lifetime!

• Wedding: 07/20/2012
Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morgan Trinker was the FIRST and absolute best decision we made about our wedding, and it was worth it 1000 times over!!! Morgan has an artistic eye, is super easy to work with, and has this amazing ability to fit right into the day seamlessly while nailing every. single. shot. Morgan goes above and beyond to make you feel completely at ease, and she was the one vendor I didn't bat an eye about what she was doing. She traveled from Birmingham to Frankfort, KY to shoot our distillery wedding and didn't even flinch when it began to absolutely monsoon right before our first look and portraits! She picked an amazing spot for pictures, brought a fabulous umbrella, and even the photos she took of the outrageous downpour are gorgeous! There is not one moment of our wedding that we do not have a photograph to relive. Brides, grooms, mothers, etc. Stop your search now and hire Morgan Trinker...seriously, you'll thank me later.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morgan was such a delight to work with as our wedding photographer- before, day of, and after. She kept in contact throughout the planning process and made sure she had everything she needed from us for the day of- even cute questionnaires to get to know us more and capture our day with our personalities in mind! It was really hot on our wedding day- 105 actually. Morgan made sure things ran smoothly and quickly while she got the shots of the bridal party and family outside without forfeiting quality. I had so many people- family and bridal party- say how wonderful it was to work with her. She got our images to us really quickly as well. We have friends who got married in January who will still waiting on their pictures when we had gotten ours. I would highly recommend Morgan Trinker as a photographer.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Kourtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Look no further brides....no matter WHERE you live, you've FOUND the best photographer around in Morgan Trinker. Yes, she's charming, sweet and the most adorable thing this side of the Mason Dixon. Yes, she's a total blast to work with and her professionalism is beyond anything I've experienced in my 15 years in the industry. But most important of is all is that HER WORK IS PERFECTION. Living in Los Angeles, I scoured the state and beyond looking for someone who wouldn't give me cheap shots at an outrageous price. No such luck...that is until I came across Morgan's site. She's more than a photographer, she takes the simplest moments and makes them beautifully captured life long memories. Your wedding day is filled with a million different things happening all at once and if it wasn't for Morgan, I might've never known of all the wonderful moments I missed since she captured everything so perfectly. From hereditary gestures of my relatives, our dogs running a muck, to the intimate moments between my husband and I in our first dance, Morgan has an innate ability to see beyond her lens and capture the incredible moments with one shutter click. Her prices are beyond reasonable, even with her being in Alabama it was still cheaper to fly her out than it was to book a local photographer with less than half her talent. As with most tight budgets, you have to make a few sacrifies and in our case it was the videographer that was scrapped. I was a little sad about it, even at the wedding, but once I saw Morgan's photos and all of the amazing moments she was able to catch throughout the day instantly made me forget why I even wanted a video to begin with. Seriously, she's THAT GOOD! Morgan is 100% worth every penny and makes you feel so at ease with her coverage that it's practically worry free. And to a bride on her wedding day, one less thing to worry about is pure bliss. Book her TODAY!!!!! :)

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morgan Trinker is AMAZING. She is super talented and will go to the ends of the earth to capture every part of your wedding day. She is on top of everything and does it with a smile. Our photos were returned to us in a timely manner and the quality is breathtaking. If you are getting married, you NEED Morgan to be your photographer and your wedding will picture perfect :)

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
Erika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morgan was so relaxed and comfortable around everyone in my family, she put us all at ease. I didn't even feel awkward being photographed up close like I usually do! And then the pictures came - I have never loved looking a set of pictures so much in my life. The natural shots of things that I didn't even see are so priceless. The day of the wedding, and still now five weeks later, she is the only vendor that never for a moment caused me any stress. Best decision I made in regards to wedding planning!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Brynn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience with Morgan. She is extremely easy to work with and we loved all the pictures she took of our rehearsal dinner, wedding and day after. She is very professional and has a unique sense of style that we loved. All of our family and friends loved all of our pictures. A few have even said that they were the best they have seen in a long time!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative, colorful, and oh so cute ... Morgan Trinker Photography captured my wedding day in perfection. Morgan is a Birmingham, AL photographer that loves people, color, and capturing the most special moments in the lives of others. I cannot express to you how much my husband and I loved working with her on our wedding day. She really understood who we are as a couple and it is evident in our photos. I cannot say enough nice things about Morgan Trinker. If you are looking for a photographer to capture your wedding day, your search should end now. She'll travel anywhere in the world for you and believe me ... She is totally worth it.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Kelsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hire Morgan Trinker right now! That's the best wedding planning advice I can give. She was one of my very favorite parts of the whole wedding experience. I fell in love with her photographs from her website and then fell in love with the pictures she took and moments she captured on my own wedding day. She is incredibly professional, responding to e-mails with lightening quickness, but at the same time she is warm and friendly and easygoing, making you comfortable around her and comfortable in the pictures she takes. She is an artist and comes up with creative and thoughtful ways to preserve moments in her photography. I had high expectations when we hired Morgan to photograph our wedding and she most assuredly surpassed them. Hire Morgan Trinker!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012