More Love Band

More Love Band

Favorite
Fort Worth, TX
817.841.5343
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I highly recommend The Loveless Duo. They present a great musical talent throughout various places throughout the United States.

Profile Picture
nedgra
1 Review
01/25/2011

I was very very happy with the More-love-band. They played a great selection of music from the 50's - 90's. They were very professional,exuberant. The fabulousness of the vocal stylings of James and Yvette can not be matched. Everyone ask me where I found them. I only expect more work for the "More-love-band. You must keep them on your roster.

Nedgra Culp

Services Used: Band

Very good performance, and will hire them again in the future.

Services Used: Band

The More Love Band was awesome and we could not have been happier with them. What amazing talent!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This duo can solve the musical dilemma of every wedding; "what can we play that everyone will like"? James & Yvette Loveless are so incredibly talented, old people and young people at our wedding were blown away! Their voices work so beautifully together and it is so romantic to have such a great married couple singing at your wedding. They can sing anything you like, but if you don't know what you want they are great at choosing songs that fit the feeling of the moment. Our guests were amazed and all the engaged girls at my wedding wanted them to sing at their upcoming weddings, too! Yvette's voice is so versatile; she can sing with the power of Aretha Franklin and move you to tears in one song and then soothe you into calm with a voice like velvet in the next song! I seriously don't understand why this lady isn't on American Idol, but I'm glad she is using her talent to bless couples and guests at weddings, especially mine! And James her husband has the best vocal timing; he harmonizes excellently and has great vocal control. He projects like a leading man in romantic duets with Yvette, but softens the background to perfectly support her enigmatic voice in her dazzling solo numbers. Many people can sing, but these two have an incredible stage presence and the ability to interact with and respond to the crowd. I don't know how they do it, but they are more than talented enough to impress your guests without drawing attention away from you and your husband on your special day, they just enhance the entire experience. The chemistry between this sweet couple just amps up the romantic atmosphere of a wedding. This is who you want at your wedding! You'll feel like a princess with these star-quality vocal artists serenading your guests, I know I did.

Services Used: Band

The Loveless Duo was FABULOUS! They sang the songs we requested and even bought music and sang a song that was not on their preferred list. I would HIGHLY reccomend them! Sherri Warren