Mooreland Mansion

• Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Beautiful place!! Air broke and they didn't seem like it was something to worry about until I kept complaining and guests were served salad and bread at 7 and dinner at 9.. Food horrible!!!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Emily 4 Reviews
The venue is beautiful, and our wedding ended up being lovely, however the planning process was a nightmare. Sherry was hard to work with and very inflexible, she made me feel like everything I asked was a stupid question and that all of my requests were asinine and that I was an inconvenience. For the price, I feel like they need to offer more flexibility, options and SERVICE! I was the completely opposite of a bridezilla throughout the planning of my wedding, but the staff at Mooreland had me in tears multiple times for multiple reasons!
Wedding: 07/05/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
3.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There is no taste testing of food prior to wedding.
Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This venue was BEAUTIFUL, and I can't say enough about the staff and the food. Every detail was perfect, and they made sure of it throughout the night. Their staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, the chef made a special menu for us, and it was PHENOMENAL!! Everyone was appreciative that it wasn't the typical "wedding food" - it was food people went back for seconds on, and it was a buffet, if that says anything! We will use this venue for all of our special events from now on. The value is ridiculous for what you are getting, in a really good way. LOVED IT!!!
Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone at Mooreland was so wonderful! Especially our event planner, Debbie Weber! She was a true joy and pleasure to work with. I don't know how many times a week I emailed her, but enough to drive anyone crazy, and she was always soo sweet and helpful. The food was delicious, the site is gorgeous, and the staff all so friendly and helpful! The only downfall was the recent change they have done due to budget cuts and that's the new rule of the event planner not being allowed to be at the wedding the wedding day. Everything still worked out wonderfully, but we built a relationship and trust in Debbie, our planner, that it would have just been really nice to work with her the day of the wedding as well.
Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at Mooreland were just great to work with from our initial visit with Debbie to the night of the wedding and reception. We looked at 6 venues in the area and chose Mooreland because we did not want to share our day with club memebers at a country club or yacht club and we did not want to see any other wedding parties other than our own on that special day which would have been the case if the reception was held at a hotel. We are so glad that we chose Mooreland, the beautiful venue with lovely gardens were perfectly maintained and we could customize the space with personal photos and momentos, plus because the building is a home, it has wonderful places for our photographer to take natural looking photos without needing to manufacture badkgrounds. The staff at Mooreland from the event planners to the chef and staff are professional and intuitive and worked hard to make our wedding perfect. I have received so many compliments on the wedding and some of that has to go to Debbie and the staff at Moorelend
Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The pictures do not give this place justice....My daughter was married in the Rose Garden June 11, 2011...the roses were in full bloom, the grass was thick and green, it was beautiful....I worked with Sherry Hale and I can't say enough about her..she worked with us and kept everybody as stress free as possible....She allowed us to bring the extra wedding things the week of and set everything up just as we asked. They worked very well with our vendors and did everything to help them out. The food was good, not great but acceptable..We had the salmon, eggplant Parmesan and strip steak....first to were the best..steak was a bit tough and looked to have canned mushrooms on top not fresh...The staff was fantastic...so nice to everybody and they worked very hard all night...They helped us at the end of the night to get all our things together and were very kind and patient with us, even though I know they were tired and ready to leave. We danced under the oak trees and moonlight....the Mansion is gorgeous,very yesteryear , vintage property.....Everybody just loved it and said so all night....I highly recommend the Mooreland....very reasonably priced .There is really nothing like it in this area to even compare...off the charts beautiful !!!!! our pictures hopefully will be up in a month or so just look for Malorie and Justin Coughlin....Blaine and Bethany photography out of Fort Hood, Oregon. The pictures will make you fall in love with the Mooreland Mansion....We booked 10 months prior to wedding so if interested you better book quick !!!!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They place was great. Our planer was Sherrie and she was there for me every step of the way and after when we had to pick up left items. They planned it to a T and help call and work with our other vendors. We even had rain twice before our garden wedding and they helped keep me calm and make proper decisions. I had no one make a seen or flip out about uncontrollable circumstances. Our only complaint was they served more wine than we originally wanted. But you can stop the drunks from acting stupid. If I had to do it over I would totally have my wedding there again.
Wedding: 07/12/2008