Moonlight Limousine

3.7
Value
Flexibility
0.2

I didnt get wedding services from this transport, but cab services. I will never use their cab services again. The driver was unwilling to drive w/his seat in a position which didnt make it very uncomfortable for the passengers to ride.

Services Used: Transportation

We used the 22 passenger Navigator for our wedding. It was nice and roomy for your wedding party, he showed up on time drove us around before the reception and got us to the reception by the time requested. Overall I was very pleased with everything. The only problem was some of the bridesmaid got their dresses dirty, because they said the carpet was wet, I didn't have a problem with my dress. I would recommend them to anyone though still overall great job!!

Services Used: Transportation

I had a really difficult time finding transportation within our budget. I called Christie and they offered the best price.. we paid $390 for 5 hours for a 14 person limo! They arrived on time, the driver was extremely nice and helpful (he gave me an umbrella when it started to rain and I didn't have one), and it was well stocked with water, juice, and ice. Plus it was decorated in our colors. I just can't say enough good things about this vendor!!