Monstrous Joy

Monstrous Joy

Vintage-Inspired Wedding Photography for the Joyful Heart

Long Beach, CA 90802 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Husband & I first met Jhovany Quiroz through family a few years ago. He felt like a close friend from the first moment we met him, he's a very sweet & down-to-earth guy! He shot our engagement photo session about a year ago & the photos were beautiful! We had a vision in our minds that we wanted to shoot it in Laguna Beach & Downtown Los Angeles. It was an ALL DAY adventure & the finished product of photos was amazing! =)

Of course, we wanted him to shoot our wedding, which was just recently on 5/14/11 in Puerto Vallarta. He photographed the entire weekend! He just brought over all of our photos & video the other night & I cried tears of happiness the entire time! Everything was beyond amazing! He really captured every moment & emotion of all of our family, friends, my Husband & I to where it makes you feel like you are actually there celebrationg with us, just by looking at the photos & watching the video! We got to relive our wedding all over again & it was wonderful! =)

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have had the opportunity to have Jhovany Quiroz with us since the beginning. He first took our engagement photos for us, and when we saw those we were awe struck. I'm very sure that "awe struck" doesn't even encompass how we truly felt at the time. His absolutely unique style, professionalism, talent, and character made us realize that we wanted to do whatever it took to have him do our wedding as well.

There are so many moments to where we look at the photos of our wedding, and just want to cry because of how beautifully the day was captured through Jhovany's lens. He took the simplicity of our wedding, and with his talented photographic eye, he captured the purest essence of our ceremony, as well as reception. Being able to have beautiful photos was something we wanted so badly. The way he immortalized our love for each other is now the gift that we will be able to pass to our family for generations.

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met Jhovany through a friend and we were very comfortable with him from the beginning. His outlook on photography was amazing. He stated that he captures photos while "keeping in mind how they would look on a billboard." And while we weren't sure what "style" we wanted for our wedding/reception, he definitely captured some beautiful moments of our wedding. His professionalism and his ease to work with definitely makes me happy to recommend him for any special event.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing Wedding Photographer , captures the special moments.

• Wedding: 11/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jhovany shot our engagement and wedding photos in the Spring and Fall of 2009 when he was just getting his company on it's feet. He has since taken one year anniversary photos and everytime we are always blown away by the results. What makes him such an outstanding photographer is how comfortable he makes you feel during the shoot. Whether you're walking along the beach or nervous about your up-coming I dos, he knows how to help you relax and enjoy yourselves. He follows his instinct and isn't afraid to try a new approach which makes for gorgeous images, ones my husband and I will be admiring for a long time to come.

I can't help but give Jhovany 5 out of 5 for each category because he was honestly the perfect choice.

• Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've enjoyed Jhovany's outlook on photography. He took the time to make sure the picture was bright and clear, capturing the beauty of the moment and environment that creates that feeling I had while being there. He looks to work with you, taking in your ideas and helps make them happen with his own creative view. Being supportive to give you what you want and more that he see's. Jhovany is an excellent choice for your wedding.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jhovany was able to capture the escence of not only us but all the people that are special to us. Just recently I was seeing the pictures with a friend and I was able to re-live every moment of that wonderful day. He truly understands what you want/expect without you having to say much.

• Wedding: 07/03/2008
626-756-6538
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards