Monponsett Inn

Value
Flexibility
steve
06/27/2015

We had our special day at the monponsett inn.Amanda handled everything we threw at her like a professional and with a smile.what a beautiful spot looking out over the lake saying our vows.The crowd loved it and so did we. The food was excellent and service was outstanding. We couldn't have picked a better venue.
Thanks for everything
Steve Gareri

Monponsett Inn responded with the following comments:

Thank you Steve and Tina! I enjoyed working with both of you! I wish you both the best and hope to see you again soon.
Warm regards,
Amanda

Amanda
06/12/2015

Omg I can't believe what a great venue i got at the monponsett inn! It was set up so beautifully inside and out and the food was amazing!!! Amanda who coordinated everything is so awesome!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone enjoyed the food and the view. Amanda did a great job walking us through the process and she made sure it was perfect on the big day. The size of the Sunset Room was perfect for our 80 person wedding. All the guests were raving about the location. Would highly recommend it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Amanda Lavalley and the staff of Monponsett Inn helped us plan a wonderful April 25, 2015 wedding. The location overlooking a pond was the perfect background for the gazebo ceremony. The reception and buffet dinner were highly praised by our guests who raved about the layout, lighting, and delicious food. Amanda and her team were so helpful in the months of planning and did everything to make the evening memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

The Monponsett Inn was a great place for our wedding. Amanda was very helpful and responsive. The evening went well without any issues!! I highly recommend.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda was amazing to work with. She answered my many emails quickly and effectively. All my questions were answered and all of my dreams for my wedding truly did come true. The grounds for an outdoor wedding are amazing! We rented the sunset room for cocktail hour, which I would highly recommend. Food was great, service was excellent!!

Alycia
02/22/2014

I can not thank Amanda from Monponsett inn enough she made my special day stress free and absolutely perfect! Every time I emailed her with questions I got responses almost instantly even whole she was on vacation! The staff went above and beyond setting up and helping with our guests! The price for the complete package included everything, and the vendors they supplied us with were incredible to work with! Can't say enough good things!

1+ year ago

My husband and I just got married here last November. We had a great experience from the planning to the responsiveness of our coordinator Amanda to the actual day. The wedding was perfect, the food was delicious, and everything came out the way I imagined it. All this and their price was the best I found around. I would definitely recommend getting married here and go for the outside ceremony, it was gorgeous!

1+ year ago

I had my ceremony & Reception at the Monponsett Inn On October 5, 2013 and it was amazing! The ceremony site was beautiful, we did it outside at the gazebo with the lake in the background right before sunset. Had formals taken out on the dock and it was just absolutely beautiful.
The reception was done in the Sunset room, and it looked so beautiful. We did question the size of the dance floor, when we first saw the room. However it ended up being perfect.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially Amanda who answered my multiple e-mails (some days I would literally send 3 e-mails) but she responded to each one so quickly. I cannot believe the affordability of this venue, for what you get and how beautiful it is, it is defiantly worth you checking out.
On top of everything, I also had so many of my guests rave about the food. The stuffed chicken was delicious. My family is full of Cape Cod shell fishers and they all loved the New England Clam Chowder!
Overall I could not have had my wedding at a better place it was amazing and perfect, I wish I could go back and relive the night over and over!

Kristen
10/05/2013

The food was excellent and the room was set up beautifully. Amanda was fantastic throughout the whole planning process as well as the day of the wedding. All staff were attentive and very kind. We had a beautiful wedding and are glad we chose The Monponsett Inn.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding. I complain about everything, and we couldn't find one thing to complain about for this venue! They did a beautiful job setting up the grounds, indoor and outdoor. Not only were they flexible and met every request, but they repeatedly went out of their way to ask if there was anything they could do for us. Amanda (runs the show at Monponsett) was fabulous. She was professional, full of information, and extremely helpful when it came to meeting our wedding needs and extra requests. The food was delicious, and compared to other venues was the best priced. I couldn't have possibly had a better experience!
- Tayla & Brett Oster,
May 23rd, 2013

Lindsey
10/07/2012

Jen was truly wonderful! She responded promptly and clarified any questions, big or small I had immediately. The staff set up all the decorations for us, and it looked exactly as I imagined it. The food was amazing, and we heard many of the guests say the same. The bartenders and waitstaff all had a smile. We weren't able to have our ceremony out in the gazebo as we had hoped and planned, but Jen helped us devise a "plan B" so that our indoor wedding would still be memorable. I was SO glad we chose the Monponsett Inn as our venue!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I highly recommend the Monponsett Inn. The food was amazing, the room was big, and the staff went above and beyond to make our special day PERFECT. Furthermore, it was the most reasonably priced venue that we looked at. The gazebo and outdoor area provided for a ton of photo options.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at the Monponsett Inn on September 08, 2012. Everything down to the wedding consultants, food, vendors, PRICE were all fantastic. I couldn't of asked for a better location or price. The grounds are gorgeous, and the complete package includes everything, besides the photographer. It includes Cake, invitations, DJ, flowers, ect. It's a great package for the price. We did use chair covers that made all the difference in the world, yes it seems like quite a few dollars to spend on just chair covers and ribbon, but it's worth it. Amanda and Jen were angels for any bride. Every e-mail was answered and every phone call was returned. Both were to accommodate any request I made. I would suggest to any bride, looking on a budget who wants a 5 star experience to have their wedding at the Monponsett. I will never forget my special day, and it couldn't of happened without Amanda, Jen or the Monponsett Inn.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVED working with this place!!! I had to cancel my original venue last minute and Monponsett was available for my date and gave me a great break and took care of everything. They saved my wedding. I worked with a girl named Jen who is the sweetest and so nice about all my bride mania and confusion. The place is BEAUTIFUL, inside AND out, they set all the tables and decorations up, so all I had to do is show up. (AWESOME!) They included a day of choreographer, Francine who was wonderful, and literally, everything went off without a SINGLE problem!!

Kim
07/14/2012

Jen and Amanda at the Monponsett Inn were both amazing! They are so helpful and answered any little question I had. I was most impressed with the way they set everything up! I dropped off so many decorations and also a candy bar and they set it up perfectly! They went above and beyond my expectations! Not to mention the beautiful ceremony at the gazebo! I would recommend this venue to anyone I know getting married! We had the best time!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor