Monponsett Inn

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Monponsett Inn was a great place for our wedding. Amanda was very helpful and responsive. The evening went well without any issues!! I highly recommend.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was amazing to work with. She answered my many emails quickly and effectively. All my questions were answered and all of my dreams for my wedding truly did come true. The grounds for an outdoor wedding are amazing! We rented the sunset room for cocktail hour, which I would highly recommend. Food was great, service was excellent!!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not thank Amanda from Monponsett inn enough she made my special day stress free and absolutely perfect! Every time I emailed her with questions I got responses almost instantly even whole she was on vacation! The staff went above and beyond setting up and helping with our guests! The price for the complete package included everything, and the vendors they supplied us with were incredible to work with! Can't say enough good things!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Alycia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just got married here last November. We had a great experience from the planning to the responsiveness of our coordinator Amanda to the actual day. The wedding was perfect, the food was delicious, and everything came out the way I imagined it. All this and their price was the best I found around. I would definitely recommend getting married here and go for the outside ceremony, it was gorgeous!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my ceremony & Reception at the Monponsett Inn On October 5, 2013 and it was amazing! The ceremony site was beautiful, we did it outside at the gazebo with the lake in the background right before sunset. Had formals taken out on the dock and it was just absolutely beautiful.
The reception was done in the Sunset room, and it looked so beautiful. We did question the size of the dance floor, when we first saw the room. However it ended up being perfect.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially Amanda who answered my multiple e-mails (some days I would literally send 3 e-mails) but she responded to each one so quickly. I cannot believe the affordability of this venue, for what you get and how beautiful it is, it is defiantly worth you checking out.
On top of everything, I also had so many of my guests rave about the food. The stuffed chicken was delicious. My family is full of Cape Cod shell fishers and they all loved the New England Clam Chowder!
Overall I could not have had my wedding at a better place it was amazing and perfect, I wish I could go back and relive the night over and over!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was excellent and the room was set up beautifully. Amanda was fantastic throughout the whole planning process as well as the day of the wedding. All staff were attentive and very kind. We had a beautiful wedding and are glad we chose The Monponsett Inn.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding. I complain about everything, and we couldn't find one thing to complain about for this venue! They did a beautiful job setting up the grounds, indoor and outdoor. Not only were they flexible and met every request, but they repeatedly went out of their way to ask if there was anything they could do for us. Amanda (runs the show at Monponsett) was fabulous. She was professional, full of information, and extremely helpful when it came to meeting our wedding needs and extra requests. The food was delicious, and compared to other venues was the best priced. I couldn't have possibly had a better experience!
- Tayla & Brett Oster,
May 23rd, 2013

• Wedding: 05/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was truly wonderful! She responded promptly and clarified any questions, big or small I had immediately. The staff set up all the decorations for us, and it looked exactly as I imagined it. The food was amazing, and we heard many of the guests say the same. The bartenders and waitstaff all had a smile. We weren't able to have our ceremony out in the gazebo as we had hoped and planned, but Jen helped us devise a "plan B" so that our indoor wedding would still be memorable. I was SO glad we chose the Monponsett Inn as our venue!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend the Monponsett Inn. The food was amazing, the room was big, and the staff went above and beyond to make our special day PERFECT. Furthermore, it was the most reasonably priced venue that we looked at. The gazebo and outdoor area provided for a ton of photo options.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at the Monponsett Inn on September 08, 2012. Everything down to the wedding consultants, food, vendors, PRICE were all fantastic. I couldn't of asked for a better location or price. The grounds are gorgeous, and the complete package includes everything, besides the photographer. It includes Cake, invitations, DJ, flowers, ect. It's a great package for the price. We did use chair covers that made all the difference in the world, yes it seems like quite a few dollars to spend on just chair covers and ribbon, but it's worth it. Amanda and Jen were angels for any bride. Every e-mail was answered and every phone call was returned. Both were to accommodate any request I made. I would suggest to any bride, looking on a budget who wants a 5 star experience to have their wedding at the Monponsett. I will never forget my special day, and it couldn't of happened without Amanda, Jen or the Monponsett Inn.

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED working with this place!!! I had to cancel my original venue last minute and Monponsett was available for my date and gave me a great break and took care of everything. They saved my wedding. I worked with a girl named Jen who is the sweetest and so nice about all my bride mania and confusion. The place is BEAUTIFUL, inside AND out, they set all the tables and decorations up, so all I had to do is show up. (AWESOME!) They included a day of choreographer, Francine who was wonderful, and literally, everything went off without a SINGLE problem!!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen and Amanda at the Monponsett Inn were both amazing! They are so helpful and answered any little question I had. I was most impressed with the way they set everything up! I dropped off so many decorations and also a candy bar and they set it up perfectly! They went above and beyond my expectations! Not to mention the beautiful ceremony at the gazebo! I would recommend this venue to anyone I know getting married! We had the best time!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Monponsett Inn to other couples on a limited budget.

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure working with Amanda Lavalley, and the vendors she referred us to were all wonderful. Our guests were delighted with everything, from the ceremony through the last dance, and above all, with the delicious food. Serving family style was brilliant--it made for more interaction at the tables, and assured that everyone got as much to eat--or as little--as they wanted. We had a cash bar but provided wine poured as needed and soft drinks, which worked very well and kept our bar bill affordable. In all, we highly recommend Monponsett Inn!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Amanda.. It's been two years and I still talk about it.. You did a great job

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Monponsett Inn did a fantastic job on our wedding Feb 14 2010. Amanda is wonderful to deal with, always responds to questions and makes herself available to clients. The value is great and the package is a must. The staff on the night of the wedding was wonderful. Jen kept things together very well and was very professional and helpful. All in all I would definitely recommend the Monponsett inn.

• Wedding: 02/14/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
781-293-2116
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards