Monologue Photography

Monologue Photography

324 NE 89th ST
Seattle, WA 98115 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't think I could say enough good things about this photographer! Jeff was so wonderful to work with, made everything easy and fun. We've had tons of compliments on our photos (which we got back a week after the wedding), and his overall attitude. Jeff was flexible, and his pricing isn't a game. I would recommend him to everyone!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff did an amazing job for our wedding and he did EXACTLY was we asked of him. He does amazing work on top of being one of the nicest guys I know:) Jeff came highly recommended to us by someone, and now I can honestly say I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a talented photographer.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When planning our wedding I put most of my time looking at photographers as that was the one part of our wedding day I could capture and treasure forever. When we met with Jeff, I knew we didnt need to look anywhere else. He was very professional and we felt very comfortable with him from our first visit. He was so prompt on getting back to us and was able to work around our crazy work schedules for meetings.
From our engagement session to our wedding pictures he caputred it PERFECTLY! He captured between the "pictures" and caught emotions. What I loved about the pictures was that they weren't just about the beauty shots, they were about the stories and feeling frrom my husband and I. Couldnt have been better. Jeff, made sure he caputured everything and worked so well with a big, loud family. We received so many compliments on how discreet he was during the ceremony and reception, and yet he didnt miss anythiing.
Overall, I would recommend Jeff over and over again. He definatly will be someone we use to capture life's moments.
There couldnt have been anyone better to capture our wedding memories. They were beautiful, creative, artisitc and told a story. Nothing better to have as memories. Thanks Jeff.

• Wedding: 02/26/2011
206-310-3529
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire