Mon Sheri Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I recently had my hair and makeup trial with Sheri. She was extremely accommodating with my crazy schedule (I am in the process of moving out of state, but my wedding is going to be in NJ). I was very nervous to commit to a hair and akeup style because the way I look on my wedding day is, in my opinion, the most important detail! That being said, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. I showed Sheri some pictures and gave her some VERY vague guidance. Somehow, she took the ideas right out of my head and created the PERFECT hair and makeup styles that I didn't even know I wanted! I was so beyond impressed and excited, and she took away all of my anxiety. I can NOT wait to work with Sheri for my wedding! I was also nervous about having a very large bridal party (we have 16 people getting hair and makeup done!) but she reassured me and made me feel completely confident. Even more, her prices are EXTREMELY competitive and I didn't feel like I was overpaying like many of the other north NJ companies. I HIGHLY recommend checking her out! Take it from a super anxious bride, who understands how scary it can be to work on you "look" Sheri is the absolute BEST!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I recently had my hair and Make up trial with Sheri and words can not describe how wonderful she is!!! She is so talented and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. During my trial not once did I feel rushed. Sheri took her time and listened to exactly what I wanted but also giving me her professional opinion when I asked for it. I do not wear make up so I was a little nervous but Sheri assured me it would look natural and WOW did it look beautiful. My make up was PERFECT. It was so natural and felt so clean. I HIGHLY recommend Sheri and I am soooo glad she is going to be a part of my big day !!! Sheri , thank you so much for your hard , amazing work . You are the Best

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mon Sheri Beauty put me in touch with Heather, the hair dresser for my wedding day. I can't say enough nice things about Heather or her assistant Stephanie.
They were on time, and Heather did such an AMAZING job on my hair. I am terribly picky, and ended up switching my hair style from an up-do to a half up half down style two weeks before. She didn't even do a trial and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for and more. Not only that, but my hair stayed perfect all night long. Heather even remembered to bring extra hair glitter for me! Stephanie was able to finish 6 girls by herself before the photographer even arrived - and no one got an "easy" up-do. They were all intricate, full of curls, braids, and buns. I have never seen such beautiful hair in my life, and I am so glad that I went with Mon Sheri.

Stephanie
09/28/2014

Sheri was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she did an AMAZING job on our hair and makeup! It took a bit longer than anticipated so we were a little behind in our timeline for taking photos, but it was worth the wait! Sheri and her team were bubbly and fun, and they made each woman look their absolute best. Sheri did my trial on the day of my bridal shower, and she even changed by hair after so it wouldn't be the same for both events. She really captured the feel we were going for at our wedding, too.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Sheri and Mon Sheri Beauty. She is so much fun and so professional and completely fantastic at what she does. During my trial I knew that she had captured how I wanted to look on my big day. For our wedding she had the task of doing hair and makeup for myself and 9 others. She brought along an assistant who was also fabulous. My hair and makeup lasted ALL DAY AND NIGHT. I was married June 21st, first day of summer, it was hot and humid and I wore a big lace ballgown, and still my hair and makeup remained intact. She was great to spend time with while getting ready as she helped calm my nerves and make me laugh. I can't wait to have her do my hair and makeup again for other future events!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sheri has done my makeup many times. She's also been doing my make since she first started. She knows what she is doing and she's good at it. Sheri is very gentle when applying the makeup. When the makeup is on it feels so natural. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Mon Sheri did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids and mom looked gorgeous also!!!!! I am so happy with all the hard work that they did to make my wedding day perfect!!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mon sheri bridal did my makeup for my wedding and it looked absolutely perfect! They were so professional and really made me, my bridal party, and my mother look gorgeous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I loves Sheri! My hair and makeup was flawless on my wedding day. She took her time and made everything perfect! She is a pleasure to work with!!!

kitkat1143
11/02/2013

I was more than satisfied when choosing Mon Sheri Bridal for my November 2013 wedding. Mon Sheri Bridal provided hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids and our mothers. In addition to this, Mon Sheri Bridal provided their services for our engagement shoot, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and my trial. Sheri is awesome and I have recommended her to everyone I know! I am just so sad I do not have any big event coming up in the near future! Brides- I researched hair and makeup stylists to no end in the months prior to my wedding- Sheri was the best and worth every penny!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sheri did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot that took place at 3 am. She did not mind coming over at 10:30pm. She was super sweet and was even amazing with my huge dog. My hair and makeup came out better than I could've expected! I am so happy I got to work with her and would recommend her a million times over! Thank you so much Sheri and I can't wait to show you pictures!!! :-) and Sophie says hello!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough about Sheri and the amazing job she and her team did on me and the bridesmaids. I received compliments on my makeup all day long. Two people even asked me for her contact info. I hope I have somewhere to go in the future where I need professional makeup done, I would recommend and use her services again in a heart beat!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My makeup was awesome for my wedding! Sheri did an amazing job!!!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

My hair and makeup came out beautiful on my bridal shower day and my wedding day. All thanks to the Mon Sheri Bridal team. They were well priced and they came and got it all done right on time. I was very happy with them and i definitley recommend them for any bride, and events going forward.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sheri was an amazing person to have do our hair. My mother, my bridesmaids and myself were all extremely pleased with our styles. Her prices are the lowest that I saw in my search, and her talent is unmatched. I went into the beautician search with some anxiety, thinking that they would talk me in to a "jersey" big hair-do, but Sheri came up with something that looked extremely clean, simple, tasteful, and elegant. She is one of the most accommodating people I have dealt with in the wedding-planning process. She came to my apartment to do the trial, which saved me a much needed evening at work. She also was able to accommodate my Mom at the last minute on the wedding day. You will spend your morning with your stylist, and it was a pleasure to have someone as friendly and personable as Sheri there.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Really great I loved my look they were on time and very nice. They were also one of the only people to give me a price quote right away via email.