Mon Sheri Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My mother and I recently had our hair and makeup done by Sheri for a wedding and we absolutely loved the way she did all of it. Our hair stayed perfect the entire night as well as our makeup. Sheri is very professional and friendly and makes you feel comfortable. We can't wait to use her for our next wedding/event. Thank you!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sheri and Liz were amazing! So sweet and funny, they kept me calm all morning before my wedding, even when I panicked because we were running late and I forgot my hair piece!
Sheri values her business and makes sure her staff and herself provide the best service they can! Their main goal, is to make you, the bride, the happiest and prettiest girl in the world! I can't believe how lucky I was to have come across this company and the fabulous people who work there. I am so pumped that my bridesmaid, who is getting married in a few weeks, also picked Sheri and her team for hair and makeup, as I will get to see their lovely faces again!

Also, they come to you and will work in any type of environment, which is a HUGE plus! Highly recommended.

Andrea
06/06/2015

I love Sheri!!! I hired her for both my engagement shoot and wedding day, and I'll tell all of you brides reading this, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!! My makeup was gorgeous, and everyone commented about how gorgeous mine and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup were! I didn't want to take it down/off!! Thank you so much Sheri for making me and my bridesmaids beautiful for my wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I recently had my hair and makeup trial with Sheri. She was extremely accommodating with my crazy schedule (I am in the process of moving out of state, but my wedding is going to be in NJ). I was very nervous to commit to a hair and akeup style because the way I look on my wedding day is, in my opinion, the most important detail! That being said, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. I showed Sheri some pictures and gave her some VERY vague guidance. Somehow, she took the ideas right out of my head and created the PERFECT hair and makeup styles that I didn't even know I wanted! I was so beyond impressed and excited, and she took away all of my anxiety. I can NOT wait to work with Sheri for my wedding! I was also nervous about having a very large bridal party (we have 16 people getting hair and makeup done!) but she reassured me and made me feel completely confident. Even more, her prices are EXTREMELY competitive and I didn't feel like I was overpaying like many of the other north NJ companies. I HIGHLY recommend checking her out! Take it from a super anxious bride, who understands how scary it can be to work on you "look" Sheri is the absolute BEST!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I recently had my hair and Make up trial with Sheri and words can not describe how wonderful she is!!! She is so talented and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. During my trial not once did I feel rushed. Sheri took her time and listened to exactly what I wanted but also giving me her professional opinion when I asked for it. I do not wear make up so I was a little nervous but Sheri assured me it would look natural and WOW did it look beautiful. My make up was PERFECT. It was so natural and felt so clean. I HIGHLY recommend Sheri and I am soooo glad she is going to be a part of my big day !!! Sheri , thank you so much for your hard , amazing work . You are the Best

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I used Mon Sheri Beauty for my sisters wedding and trial. . I loved how she took her time with everything and did not rush me at all . It made me feel good that she does everything she can in order to make everything perfect . My hair looked amazing and stayed in perfect all night (everyone loved it!) . I'm not really a big makeup person but my makeup looked and felt so natural. I loved how everything came out . my sisters & I looked gorgeous ! thank you Sheri for everything , you did an amazing job , everything was beyond perfect ! see you for the next big occasion !

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mon Sheri Beauty put me in touch with Heather, the hair dresser for my wedding day. I can't say enough nice things about Heather or her assistant Stephanie.
They were on time, and Heather did such an AMAZING job on my hair. I am terribly picky, and ended up switching my hair style from an up-do to a half up half down style two weeks before. She didn't even do a trial and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for and more. Not only that, but my hair stayed perfect all night long. Heather even remembered to bring extra hair glitter for me! Stephanie was able to finish 6 girls by herself before the photographer even arrived - and no one got an "easy" up-do. They were all intricate, full of curls, braids, and buns. I have never seen such beautiful hair in my life, and I am so glad that I went with Mon Sheri.

Diane
10/11/2014

I used Mon-Sheri Beauty for my wedding on October 11, 2014. I am very picky about my hair and makeup and Mon-Sheri worked with me to help create the look that I was going for on my wedding day. Not only is she very good, she is very personable and easy to work with. Personality is very important to me when booking vendors and we just clicked when we met which made the decision easy for me. I would use Mon-Sheri Beauty for other important events in my life. I looked and felt beautiful on my wedding day and Mon-Sheri Beauty made that happen. Thank you for being a part of the biggest and best day of my life.

Stephanie
09/28/2014

Sheri was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she did an AMAZING job on our hair and makeup! It took a bit longer than anticipated so we were a little behind in our timeline for taking photos, but it was worth the wait! Sheri and her team were bubbly and fun, and they made each woman look their absolute best. Sheri did my trial on the day of my bridal shower, and she even changed by hair after so it wouldn't be the same for both events. She really captured the feel we were going for at our wedding, too.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I love Mon Sheri Beauty! I was referred to them by my photographer and when I spoke with Sheri, the owner, I immediately knew I would go with her team. Sheri is one of the most sincere, kind and EXTREMELY talented hair/make-up artist. She is not only accommodating, she also makes the wedding day even more special. I had her do my make-up and hair for both my henna party and two wedding ceremonies. Every look was so unique and beautiful - I truly felt like a princess (which every girl should feel on their wedding day)! My bridesmaids were so impressed with Sheri and her team that 2 other bridesmaids ended up using Mon Sheri Beauty as their hair/make-up team. They really are the best!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I used Mon Sheri Beauty for my wedding in August 2014. I must say Sheri and her team were absolutely amazing! Sheri was readily available via email and phone to answer any questions I had prior to my big day. She made my entire bridal party look absolutely flawless! Her team was so friendly and provided services to everyone's liking. I consider Sheri and her team my family now. I'm so happy all my girlfriends are using Mon Sheri for their upcoming events!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Sheri and Mon Sheri Beauty. She is so much fun and so professional and completely fantastic at what she does. During my trial I knew that she had captured how I wanted to look on my big day. For our wedding she had the task of doing hair and makeup for myself and 9 others. She brought along an assistant who was also fabulous. My hair and makeup lasted ALL DAY AND NIGHT. I was married June 21st, first day of summer, it was hot and humid and I wore a big lace ballgown, and still my hair and makeup remained intact. She was great to spend time with while getting ready as she helped calm my nerves and make me laugh. I can't wait to have her do my hair and makeup again for other future events!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sheri has done my makeup many times. She's also been doing my make since she first started. She knows what she is doing and she's good at it. Sheri is very gentle when applying the makeup. When the makeup is on it feels so natural. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Sheri and Tara did my makeup on two separate occasions when I was a bridesmaid. They are amazing! Each time, they made me feel gorgeous. They are wonderful and will make you feel exquisitely beautiful! I highly recommend.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mon Sheri did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids and mom looked gorgeous also!!!!! I am so happy with all the hard work that they did to make my wedding day perfect!!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mon sheri bridal did my makeup for my wedding and it looked absolutely perfect! They were so professional and really made me, my bridal party, and my mother look gorgeous!