Momofuku Milk Bar

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
Going with Momofuku Milk Bar for my wedding cake was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made. People are still telling me how delicious it was. I get told over and over that it's the best wedding cake that they've ever had. And I agree! Setting everything up was really easy and all payments are done quickly online. The tasting in the store is $25, and I highly recommend doing it. Some of the flavors look beautiful in pictures and sound great in the description, but end up being too sweet, etc. We went with the pretzel beer, chocolate malt, and mint chocolate. No regrets.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were so excited on the day of our cake tasting day. It took us only 2 minutes to decide to go with MMB, but it was tough picking from 12 great, different flavors. Everything after that flowed super smooth.
We're so glad our guests were able to actually enjoy the wedding cake and rave about it.
Usually, by the time wedding cakes are passed around, guests are already full and the frostings are toooo much to even look at. The unpretentious(but AMAZINGLY delicous) cake by MMB was perfect for our wedding.
Wedding: 04/05/2014

dina 12 Reviews
We wanted a wedding cake that was a little different and one that tasted delicious. We did a lot of taste testing, but in the back of my mind I knew I wanted to check out Momofuku's Milk Bar cakes. We were able to do a tasting and tried about 12 different flavors, but ultimately decided on the chocolate chip with passion fruit curd and coffee buttercream. The staff was wonderful to work with, and really helped coordinate logistics on getting the cake from Brooklyn to Westport, CT where our venue was. Everyone was raving about it!
Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have no idea how they shipped a 4-tier wedding cake to Pittsburgh from Brooklyn without incident, but they did. I'm a huge Momofuku Milk Bar fan so i just had to have them do our cake. Best wedding cake ever!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved my cake SO much! Gorgeous in photos and extremely tasty!
Wedding: 05/04/2013

Abram 12 Reviews
We couldn’t have been happier with our cake(s). Banished forever is the stale, lace-embossed sheet cake you expect from weddings. Momofuku is serving up delicious flavors that will have your guests clamoring for more – which is why we went a little overboard and got a 6-flavor tiered cake (with extras in the kitchen). Including the Birthday Cake one, because… why not? Delish!
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I LOVE the cake truffles from Momofuku so using them as our favors was a no brainer. The customer service we received from Martine along the way was fantastic. She was responsive and was able to meet all of our requests. Needless to say, now our guests are just as in love with the cake truffles as we are. Our wedding was weeks ago and since we've had to take some of our family to milk bar to get more!
Wedding: 05/03/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This naked cake is a delicious and so different; everyone loved our cake's design and taste. We are definitely ordering this type of cake for other occasions. We recommend the carrot cake and strawberry cake, I want to order one right now just thinking about how creamy and light cake the tasted.

Communication happened through e-mail for efficiently, be patients with e-mails the bakery will get back to you and answers your questions but not right away. She is awesome and I am sure she is busy making other great pastries that milk bar offers;be patient and she will efficiently address any concerns through e-mail.
Wedding: 03/28/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 10 Reviews
Great wedding cake! My venue did not provide a wedding cake so I had to find one for the event. My wedding planner - Lyna from Kasal NY, recommended MomoFuku Milk Bar Cake. At first I wasn't sure, but after looking at other bakeries, I realized Milk Bar was about 30% cheaper than every other place and their cakes were naked (meaning they had no icing or fondant) so they are really beautiful and original. My husband and I did a tasting and absolutely loved their flavors. They have original flavors such as pineapple upside down cake, dulce de leche, and strawberry shortcake. We loved the fact that the flavors and the design were completely different and it was a big hit at our wedding. Everyone kept asking me where we got it. Thanks lyna for recommending them and thank you to milk bar for being part of our day!
Wedding: 02/15/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Momofuku Milk Bar cookies as our favors. They were a hit with our guests! The process for ordering, picking up, etc. could not have been easier. We picked them up from the location nearest to us and paid online.

We created our own custom labels which Milk Bar then put on to each of the cookies for no extra charge. Was awesome!

Would definitely recommend Milk Bar cookies for favors. You can not beat them. They are so good!
Wedding: 10/19/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We ordered a Pretzel, Chocolate Chip & Dulce de Leche cake from Momofuku Milk Bar. Our guests LOVED it. It was so different and original - really a big hit. I did do a tasting (i think it was $25). But everything else was done online (payments etc). Email were answered within a few business days - that would be my only criticism - they could have responded more quickly BUT at the end of the day, the cake was there and REALLY good. I also like that it wasn't too big. I recommend going with them if you want something different than the same old wedding cake....
Wedding: 08/17/2012
 347-577-9504
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire