Molly's Cupcakes

Molly's Cupcakes

Favorite
Chicago, IL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Molly's Cupcakes is out absolute favorite bakery. We ordered cupcakes for our wedding reception and they were a huge hit! We had a wide variety of cupcakes and our guests loved them!!

Recently Married
4.7

Great cupcakes. Lots of options. Much cheaper than a regular cake. So much fun!!! Really enjoyed them.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Molly's has been my go-to cupcake place for a while and they were an outstanding dessert for our wedding. They offer a good variety of cupcake sizes and options and the cupcakes are amazing. We heard from several of our guests how delicious they were. The staff at Molly's was really easy to work with and responsive.

1+ year ago

these cupcakes are my daughter's favorite and she wanted them for her wedding instead of cake. I can't tell you how many people commented on how good they were and wanted to take one home!
they are reliable and easy to work with.they are well known in chicago for the wonderful variety of cupcakes they make!

1+ year ago

Amazing cupcakes, did a tasting, loved the peach cobbler most of all. They delivered on the wedding day 40 miles from the city. Love them!

1+ year ago

Ordered cupcakes and a topper cake round for the cupcake tier - we already knew we loved the cupcakes but the cake was also amazing and everyone LOVED the cupcakes!!! We were glad we ordered extra because our family was happy to take some home with them.

2+ years ago
2.4

The highlight of using Molly's Cupcakes for our wedding reception desert was the price--Molly's was the most inexpensive for good quality cupcakes that I could find in the Chicago area in which we were working around. And the cupcakes were good quality. Unfortunately, working with the wedding staff at Molly's was a confusing and frustrating process. It was a challenge to receive clear information by the wedding "liason," as there seemed to be three or four and they weren't communicating with each other. Evidently, our order was entered incorrectly, and had I not asked for an itemized receipt for our payments, we wouldn't have known we got the wrong cupcakes until we entered the reception and went to cut the cake (not exactly a moment when you want to find out that things are not as you planned and expected). I never received receipts unless I asked, and we never did receive a contract (although I had requested one at the beginning of the process). The overall impression I gained in my experience with Molly's Cupcakes for weddings was that they are not quite equipped to do weddings, nor prepared for the professionalism and thoroughness of details that brides often prefer and find assuring (those things certainly help make wedding planning smoother). We did end up getting the cupcakes we wanted and (thought) we ordered in the first place, and they were a hit with guests. The process of getting to that point was a tough and unsettling one.

Julia
12/01/2012

WONDERFUL service and such a hit at our wedding! People still rave about the cupcakes! I could not be more happy.

Just a tip though - if you are using a cupcake tower - get wood or plexi-glass. The cardboard ones are not meant for all of that deliciousness (too heavy).

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Cupcakes were AMAZING! Received so many great reviews from our guest

Allison
08/18/2012

The most delicious and most affordable cupcake option in the Chicago-land area. We had a combination of mini and regular sized cupcakes as well as 1 small cake. Everyone raved about the cupcakes. My parents, who had never had Molly's before, are now obsessed and will go to Molly's any time they are in Chicago. We worked with Nicole and she was great. She helped us work with the chef to do some small decoration on our cake which was very nice of her.

Ellen
06/30/2012

We ordered a 9" cake as our wedding cake and cupcakes for the rest of the guests. Everything was DELICIOUS! It arrived on time, the cake was decorated just as requested, my only regret is that we didn't order enough cupcakes! We thought everyone would be full and possibly not want a stuffed cupcake, but they went the fastest! My recommendation: order 1-2 dozen more than you think people will consume! Also, we brought the leftover wedding cake home and it lasted in the fridge for over 2 weeks, stayed moist and still tasted delicious after we returned from our honeymoon!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Delicious!!! The guests loved the cupcake table. :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Molly's catered our cupcakes and cake for our wedding. Everything was so delicious! We mixed the flavors and frostings, and still cannot decide which was our favorite. It was a great display that was put together, and a nice favor to provide our guests.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes made it all the way to my venue in Naperville from Chicago in time and intact! My only complaint is that they did not put the cupcakes on the cupcake tree I had made, which was no big deal because the venue did it for me. These are THE VERY BEST cupcakes EVER! I ordered 100 more than what I was expecting to need and my guests were very thankful to take 1 or 2 home as favors. Sooo yummy!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

If you LOVE cupcakes, go to Molly's! They have the best cupcakes in Chicago. My fiance and I love cupcakes and we found Molly's months before the wedding. We were really excited when we went for a tasting and got to try so many different kinds of cupcakes, frostings, and even their special filled cupcakes. It was so hard to choose because we liked almost everything we tried.
I think Molly's was the most affordable for our wedding cupcakes and were the best tasting. Our guests really enjoyed the cupcakes at our wedding and were so happy they were able to take some home with them. We did have a small cake to cut at the wedding and we decided to go with one of their known filled cupcake flavors.
I'd highly recommend checking out Molly's Cupcakes! You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We went to Molly's Cupcakes for a tasting and fell in love with the cupcakes!! Amazing! We decided to go with sheet cakes filled with cookie dough. Everyone at the wedding was saying that it was the best cake they have ever had at a wedding!