Molly Pitcher Inn

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner at the Molly Pitcher Inn. Not only was the food amazing, but the views were to die for. The room was beautiful and held our large group very comfortably. The staff was very professional and met every request. Our wedding was at the Oyster Point Hotel next door the next day. This made for a very easy walk back to our hotel rooms the night before the wedding. So easy for us and our guests!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding reception at the Molly Pitcher was absolutely perfect! Kelly was a trusted partner in the entire planning process, available to answer all our questions in a timely manner and her warm, friendly personality was a huge plus. The venue was great for our 110 guests - cocktail hour on the promenade was beautiful and the food was plentiful. Dinner was delicious, all our guests agreed. The bartenders were fun and the wait staff were so accommodating. Our maitre d' Fernando made my wedding vision a reality - every last detail, and there were a lot!

Clearly I can't say enough good things about the Molly Pitcher - best night of our lives!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband, families and I were 100% satisfied in the Molly Pitcher Inn for our wedding this summer. Kelly was beyond professional and helpful from the moment we chose the venue the previous summer. She was able to answer my many questions throughout the year and accommodate any needs and changes we had. Paul ran the event the day of and did a fabulous job. It was so wonderful as the bride to not have to be worried or think about the planning at all. Having our event at the Molly Pitcher Inn meant that I could relax and enjoy every moment of the evening. The food was outstanding and I would definitely recommend the risotto balls as a passed hors d'oeuvre, fabulous. Many of my guests stayed at the Molly Pitcher Inn for the weekend and had a wonderful time. I am beyond happy with my choice to get married there and hope to return to celebrate Anniversaries and events in the future.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Without a doubt we were 100% satisfied with our wedding at the Molly. Judy was more than helpful with every question we had. Paul ran the event seamlessly. The venue is beautiful, the food was magnificent, the staff was a small running machine. They accommodated our silly requests and helped us to have the comfortable yet elegant experience we wanted. Many, many reviews by our guests echoed our experience. Thank you....

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married at the Molly and it was absolutely amazing! Judy was our coordinator and Fernando was our maître d. They were both incredibly helpful, flexible and truly made our wedding perfect! All of our guest raved about the food and the hotel and how our wedding was the best they have been to in a long time. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it with out the incredible staff of the Molly Pitcher Inn. I definitely recommend the Molly to anyone who is looking for a place to hold their ceremony and/or reception!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word: WONDERFUL!!!!!The Molly Pitcher is one of the most professional establishments I have ever been to. My parents were married there 20 years ago, I was proposed to there on my parents 20th surprise party, and I was married there. 20 years later, they are still as wonderful!! It was the ONLY vendor I went to with full intentions of looking around, but I stopped there. We met with Kelly, and were so pleased with her professionalism, knowledge, and overall support through the ENTIRE process. In a year of planning, I am sure I emailed her over 20-30 times, and ALWAYS received a response within 24 hours with the exact answer to the questions I needed. My wedding was stress free (if that is even possible!) and the staff handled EVERYTHING. My guests raved about the food, experience, professional staff, drinks, cleanliness, rooms, and service! The view is amazing, and my main reason for picking the Molly Pitcher is their flexibility on an outdoor wedding. They had a PERFECT backup plan for rain (beautiful set up indoors) so that myself or my guests did not have to worry. They offer valet service under the front overhang, so your guests do not have to worry about bad weather. We had our ceremony outdoors and wedding in the ballroom and it was FLAWLESS from the decor to the staff. Our Maitre'D Paul was one of a kind, from the rehearsal the night before, to the day of, he was attentive, professional and a PLEASURE to work with. Between Paul and Kelly, my stress levels were at a 0 (brides have enough else to worry about!). I had boxes of goodies, candy table setups, thank you bags, etc. that were given to Paul and were placed out for the guests exactly how i Imagined. They are so accommodating I cannot say enough incredible things about this place. What's even more great, is the AMAZING Sunday brunches they offer over half the year, it makes it really special for us to come back, visit, and relive the experience! GET MARRIED AT THE MOLLY!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married at the Molly and it was absolutely fantastic! Judy was our coordinator and Paul was our maître d. They were both incredibly attentive, flexible and truely cared about our perfect day! Every guest raved about the food and the hotel! We even had a brunch for our guests the next day and it was delicious. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it with out the incredible services of the Molly Pitcher Inn. I definitely recommend the Molly to anyone who is looking for a place to hold their ceremony and/or reception!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding reception... Everyone at Molly Pitcher was wonderful to deal with - and the place itself is beautiful - the ballroom was decorated with so much care - and our guests couldn't stop raving about the food - everything for our wedding was done perfectly !! We are already talking about going back for our anniversary - We love the Molly Pitcher Inn !

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter dreamed of the perfect wedding since she was a little girl and her dream came true at the Molly Pitcher Inn. This was all made possible with the competent, courteous and accommodating staff. From the initial meeting with Judy we knew we were in good hands. The ballroom looked exquisite and the food was delicious from the cocktail hour to the Venetian hour. Please pass my compliments to the chef for an extraordinary dinner. The front desk was pleasant and extremely helpful. The wedding ran smoothly from beginning to end because of Paul. He is truly an asset to the staff. It's not easy dealing with a bride and a large diverse bridal party but he went above and beyond to make sure every one was having a good time. Anything we needed he was spot on in handling it. The room accommodations were clean and comfortable. We will definitely be returning and I know my daughter and son-in-law will be celebrating many anniversaries there for years to come. Thank you again for everything.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn was more than amazing! The staff, the food & everything in between were outstanding. Paul, The Maître'd was more than accommodating & treated me, my husband, my family & guests like they were his family. He made sure everything was perfect from the moment we met, until we left the Inn. Judy, the event coordinator was so professional & personable. She kept me level headed while all the planning was taking place. Also, Tony, the security guard has a heart of gold & was professional in doing his duties. My husband & I will continue to celebrate our anniversary there for years to come! we feel The Molly Pitcher Family is now our family!

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Molly Pitcher Inn was amazing!!! Staff, was so helpful, the food was terrific, and the Chef and Host were so accommodating. My guests had some food restrictions and they worked with me on the food choices.

The Ballroom was beautiful, and perfect for our event.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn was everything I could have hoped for and more. From the start of the planning process my wedding coordinator was more then happy to help with any questions we had and accommodated all of our requests. The venue is beautiful, charming and was perfect for our day. The fact that it is an inn and has hotel rooms on site made things so much easier for all our guests. All of our guests had nothing but nice things to say about the entire day and venue. The food was delicious and they even helped accommodate a substitution to the menu that I wanted. They worked with my vendors such as my florist, band, DJ, photographer without any issues and the day went off without a hitch. My wedding coordinator even came up to the suite all the girls were getting ready in a couple times throughout the day to check on me/us to make sure we had everything we needed. Our matire'd was the best. He was professional and attended to any and all our needs the day of. I couldn't be happier with the Molly and how everything went.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just had my wedding reception and I have to say that working with the team at The Molly Pitcher Inn was such a pleasure. Even though Allison originally showed us the Oyster Point she stayed with us throughout the whole process. She was always very responsive and the entire staff at the Molly Pitcher was so welcoming. Paul, our maitre'd, and his staff made sure we were taken care of as we were preparing the day of our wedding, making sure we had some breakfast while setting up the ballroom, bringing chairs for the make-up artists, and helping us figure out where to store everything since we did all the centerpieces and flowers ourselves. My parents were saying that they never once had to go to the bar themselves! We requested the top of the cake to be saved, but it so happened that they had to serve the whole cake to our guests. They contacted the bakery and told them what happened. They both worked it out where they will make another piece of the cake, similar to the top of our cake, so we can save it for our one year anniversary. Not only did they know what they were doing but they were also so fun to be around, and made us feel at ease the entire time. My guests did not stop raving about the food. We will definitely be back for an anniversary and hopefully for another wedding :)

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an absolutely perfect day/night we had for our wedding! The venue has the most beautiful view and outside space overlooking the Navesink River and marina. This is a top choice if you want an outdoor ceremony at the same location as your reception. There was a beautiful complimentary bridal suite with a water view where my girls and I got ready and my groom and I spent the night.
Judy helped answer all of our questions in the months leading up to the wedding (we live 3 hours away from the Molly Pitcher) and Paul was our maitre d' and did not miss a beat! The food is DELICIOUS and all of the servers were excellent as well. Every little detail was paid attention to and we had a completely stress and drama free day. Our guests cannot stop raving about our wedding; they say it was the wedding of the year!
Summary of Pros: The view is spectacular, especially in the summer. The food was top notch. It is a hotel, so many of our guests safely spent the night. They have different packages to accommodate many budgets. They offer discounted Friday and Sunday packages. The minimum guarantee is only 130 (some venues it's as high as 200!)
The only "Con" I can think of which wasn't even bad for us is that the venue is on the "smaller" side. The ballroom is maxed at 165 guests, so this is not the place to go if you want a huge wedding.

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Molly Pitcher is GREAT!!! :) We had our wedding here August 11, 2013 and worked with Judy during the planning. Christian was our maitre'd, and they were both wonderful! I can't say enough good things about both of them. Fantastic, helpful, took care of us so we could really enjoy the day... the list goes on and on... Judy helped us plan the menu and always responded to messages. She was excellent. Christian was there on the day of and he was awesome. He is funny, helped calm my nerves that day, and really took care of us. The maitre'd on the day of your wedding is so important; you need an excellent person to help guide you through the day. Christian is that person! I didn't truly realize how involved the maitre'd is until the day of and then I saw how helpful that role is. This role is basically your twin, doing all sorts of 'hosting' and setting up that you would do if you were available. You will be working with them closely the week of your wedding and so a personable and experienced person is what you need, and Christian is that person! Our guests still talk about how beautiful the setting was, plus the excellent food and wait staff were all great. The front desk staff too was pleasant and helpful. All of our guests told us how much they enjoyed staying here. We also hosted a breakfast for our guests the next day in the Navesink Room and that too was also great. Both the wedding and breakfast went so smoothly. We are both very pleased and happy we had our wedding here!! Still smiling!

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Molly Pitcher Inn made our dream reception a reality. The venue is breath-taking and kept in pristine condition. The patio was perfect for the cocktail hour and the ballroom was the perfect size for our 140 person wedding. The wait staff were courteous, enthusiastic and always there when you needed them. The cocktail room also serves as the bar area during the reception and I loved having that in a separate yet convenient location. We were able to place our photo booth in that room which was a nice surprise for guests. This is definitely an intimate venue and our guests loved the option of staying at the hotel. The rooms were gorgeous. Kelly in events was remarkable and made every detail perfect for us. There is a great park minutes down the road for pictures and the venue itself had tons of great spots for shots. Our guests raved about the lobster tail and filet mignon and the cocktail hour was like nothing I have ever seen/been to before! The price is so worth what you get and the tax/gratuity is included in the price. Our package was $187 a person for a summer night, Saturday wedding. This included rooms for us and both sets of parents, breakfast in bed, and more! Love, love, love the Molly!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
732-747-2500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards