Molly Pitcher Inn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We had a 130 guest wedding at the Molly Pitcher - a Saturday evening event with an outdoor ceremony at 6pm immediately followed by indoor/outdoor cocktail hour and indoor reception in the ballroom. Everything exceeded my expectations, it was truly fantastic. Throughout planning, Kelly Leimbach was very knowledgeable,

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding in the Navesink Room at the Molly Pitcher Inn in June. We worked with Kelly who was wonderful throughout the whole process and extremely responsive and flexible with our schedules since we live out of town now. We went with the Dorchester package and everyone raved about how delicious the food was. The meal was spaced out enough so that it wasn't overwhelming, the entrees came warm, which frequently isn't the case at weddings, and the meat wasn't overcooked. Christian, the maiter'd was great and met all of our needs leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. I didn't have to worry about anything because I was confident that he would make sure everything was perfect. The bridal suite was spacious however the bathroom was a little small and dated--definitely not a bathroom meant for 2 people.

Recently Married
4.2

Fantastic service. It was great to stay the night before and after the wedding. Our meal and dessert were sent to our room after the wedding. The maître d decorated our room for when we got to our suite. Very relaxing experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner at the Molly Pitcher Inn. Not only was the food amazing, but the views were to die for. The room was beautiful and held our large group very comfortably. The staff was very professional and met every request. Our wedding was at the Oyster Point Hotel next door the next day. This made for a very easy walk back to our hotel rooms the night before the wedding. So easy for us and our guests!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding reception at the Molly Pitcher was absolutely perfect! Kelly was a trusted partner in the entire planning process, available to answer all our questions in a timely manner and her warm, friendly personality was a huge plus. The venue was great for our 110 guests - cocktail hour on the promenade was beautiful and the food was plentiful. Dinner was delicious, all our guests agreed. The bartenders were fun and the wait staff were so accommodating. Our maitre d' Fernando made my wedding vision a reality - every last detail, and there were a lot!

Clearly I can't say enough good things about the Molly Pitcher - best night of our lives!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect at our wedding! First of all, the venue itself is beautiful with the amazing water views and elegant rooms. However, the people that work there make the entire experience simply wonderful. We worked with Judy for our planning. She was extremely helpful and responded quickly to all of our emails. She was also very accommodating with our visits since we live in Florida and made quick weekend trips to NJ to plan. We met Paul during our last planning visit and he is such an incredible person! He took the time to understand how we envisioned our wedding day. On the big day, he exceeded all of our expectations. He made sure everything (ceremony, first dance, cake, etc) went smoothly. He even reminded my new husband and I to take a minute to ourselves to take in the moment after our ceremony. The entire staff at the Molly Pitcher Inn was incredibly professional and caring. The waitress working with our parents' table went above and beyond to take care of my handicapped younger brother (she even got him out on the dance floor!). All of our guests were so pleased with the service they received. We are so grateful to the Molly Pitcher Inn and their wonderful team for creating a magical day for us!

1+ year ago

My husband, families and I were 100% satisfied in the Molly Pitcher Inn for our wedding this summer. Kelly was beyond professional and helpful from the moment we chose the venue the previous summer. She was able to answer my many questions throughout the year and accommodate any needs and changes we had. Paul ran the event the day of and did a fabulous job. It was so wonderful as the bride to not have to be worried or think about the planning at all. Having our event at the Molly Pitcher Inn meant that I could relax and enjoy every moment of the evening. The food was outstanding and I would definitely recommend the risotto balls as a passed hors d'oeuvre, fabulous. Many of my guests stayed at the Molly Pitcher Inn for the weekend and had a wonderful time. I am beyond happy with my choice to get married there and hope to return to celebrate Anniversaries and events in the future.

1+ year ago

judy did a great job of helping plan event

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Without a doubt we were 100% satisfied with our wedding at the Molly. Judy was more than helpful with every question we had. Paul ran the event seamlessly. The venue is beautiful, the food was magnificent, the staff was a small running machine. They accommodated our silly requests and helped us to have the comfortable yet elegant experience we wanted. Many, many reviews by our guests echoed our experience. Thank you....

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married at the Molly and it was absolutely amazing! Judy was our coordinator and Fernando was our maître d. They were both incredibly helpful, flexible and truly made our wedding perfect! All of our guest raved about the food and the hotel and how our wedding was the best they have been to in a long time. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it with out the incredible staff of the Molly Pitcher Inn. I definitely recommend the Molly to anyone who is looking for a place to hold their ceremony and/or reception!

1+ year ago

One word: WONDERFUL!!!!!The Molly Pitcher is one of the most professional establishments I have ever been to. My parents were married there 20 years ago, I was proposed to there on my parents 20th surprise party, and I was married there. 20 years later, they are still as wonderful!! It was the ONLY vendor I went to with full intentions of looking around, but I stopped there. We met with Kelly, and were so pleased with her professionalism, knowledge, and overall support through the ENTIRE process. In a year of planning, I am sure I emailed her over 20-30 times, and ALWAYS received a response within 24 hours with the exact answer to the questions I needed. My wedding was stress free (if that is even possible!) and the staff handled EVERYTHING. My guests raved about the food, experience, professional staff, drinks, cleanliness, rooms, and service! The view is amazing, and my main reason for picking the Molly Pitcher is their flexibility on an outdoor wedding. They had a PERFECT backup plan for rain (beautiful set up indoors) so that myself or my guests did not have to worry. They offer valet service under the front overhang, so your guests do not have to worry about bad weather. We had our ceremony outdoors and wedding in the ballroom and it was FLAWLESS from the decor to the staff. Our Maitre'D Paul was one of a kind, from the rehearsal the night before, to the day of, he was attentive, professional and a PLEASURE to work with. Between Paul and Kelly, my stress levels were at a 0 (brides have enough else to worry about!). I had boxes of goodies, candy table setups, thank you bags, etc. that were given to Paul and were placed out for the guests exactly how i Imagined. They are so accommodating I cannot say enough incredible things about this place. What's even more great, is the AMAZING Sunday brunches they offer over half the year, it makes it really special for us to come back, visit, and relive the experience! GET MARRIED AT THE MOLLY!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married at the Molly and it was absolutely fantastic! Judy was our coordinator and Paul was our maître d. They were both incredibly attentive, flexible and truely cared about our perfect day! Every guest raved about the food and the hotel! We even had a brunch for our guests the next day and it was delicious. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it with out the incredible services of the Molly Pitcher Inn. I definitely recommend the Molly to anyone who is looking for a place to hold their ceremony and/or reception!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding reception... Everyone at Molly Pitcher was wonderful to deal with - and the place itself is beautiful - the ballroom was decorated with so much care - and our guests couldn't stop raving about the food - everything for our wedding was done perfectly !! We are already talking about going back for our anniversary - We love the Molly Pitcher Inn !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter dreamed of the perfect wedding since she was a little girl and her dream came true at the Molly Pitcher Inn. This was all made possible with the competent, courteous and accommodating staff. From the initial meeting with Judy we knew we were in good hands. The ballroom looked exquisite and the food was delicious from the cocktail hour to the Venetian hour. Please pass my compliments to the chef for an extraordinary dinner. The front desk was pleasant and extremely helpful. The wedding ran smoothly from beginning to end because of Paul. He is truly an asset to the staff. It's not easy dealing with a bride and a large diverse bridal party but he went above and beyond to make sure every one was having a good time. Anything we needed he was spot on in handling it. The room accommodations were clean and comfortable. We will definitely be returning and I know my daughter and son-in-law will be celebrating many anniversaries there for years to come. Thank you again for everything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn was more than amazing! The staff, the food & everything in between were outstanding. Paul, The Maître'd was more than accommodating & treated me, my husband, my family & guests like they were his family. He made sure everything was perfect from the moment we met, until we left the Inn. Judy, the event coordinator was so professional & personable. She kept me level headed while all the planning was taking place. Also, Tony, the security guard has a heart of gold & was professional in doing his duties. My husband & I will continue to celebrate our anniversary there for years to come! we feel The Molly Pitcher Family is now our family!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

The Molly Pitcher Inn was amazing!!! Staff, was so helpful, the food was terrific, and the Chef and Host were so accommodating. My guests had some food restrictions and they worked with me on the food choices.

The Ballroom was beautiful, and perfect for our event.