Molinski Photography

Bringing the Art Back From Technology

2 Park Pl
Hudson, NY 12534 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagem...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted P...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire crew at Photographics Solution were so easy to work with. They captured every moment of my wedding perfectly. Their attention to detail is phenomenal. I'm so glad we chose them to be a part of our special day.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Brittney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Nicole were absolutely amazing as our wedding photographers. They were both very professional but extremely fun as well. The months before the wedding as we were planning they were very helpful, easy to reach, and very responsive. We were thrilled with how our pictures came out.....they are stunning! I would definitely recommend the couple to future bride and grooms.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best day of my life and every moment was captured just right!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were fortunate enough to book Mike and Nicole for our engagement session as well as our wedding. From the moment we first met with them we knew we had found our photographers. We found them both to be easy to get ahold of and extremely flexible with our requests and work schedules. They had a number of different wedding packages for us to choose from which allowed us to pick out exactly what we wanted. Our photos from both events came out amazing and we continue to get compliments from friends and family to this day. Without hesitation we recommend Mike and Nicole and we cannot wait to work with them again!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a wonderful job! Mike and Nicole are very kind and easy to talk to which made planning and organizing simple! They took over a thousand pictures, and were very discrete while photographing our wedding ceremony.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Nicole were absolutely amazing to work with. Throughout the planning process Mike was very accessible by email (and FaceTime!) and extremely accommodating. We had grandparents that couldn't come at the last minute due to health reasons and Mike was able to accommodate our addition of videography two short weeks before the wedding. The day of, we had guests comment about how well the team worked together. We got some of our pictures back today and they are just beautiful. Can't wait to see the video! Highly, highly recommend Photographics Solution!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband, family, friends, and I could not be happier with our experience with Photographic Solutions for our Wedding. During the planning stage, Nicole made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease. She was helpful, informative, and made great suggestions. As we all know, wedding planning can be a stressful and nerve wracking time. When it came to the photography, I did not feel an ounce of pressure. Photographic Solutions was very flexible; willing to tailor the experience to us. Come the wedding day, Nicole and Mike came prepared and ready to work, but they did so in a quiet way, again, keeping me at ease. They were so enjoyable; a great mix of professional, fun and focused. They brought great energy to the day. It is apparent that they really captured who we are in their phenomenal photos. From the minute details to the unforgettable moments, Photographic Solutions beautifully captured out wedding day in its entirety. That is priceless. I highly recommend this company for any type of photography. They're stellar!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Cara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and Nicole were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were so willing to accommodate to our needs and keep us on track all at the same time on our big day. They do beautiful work and capture every detail.

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the start, Mike and Nicole were so down-to-earth, relatable, and flexible! They shot both our engagement and wedding photos and both came out absolutely beautiful! They have eyes for picturesque settings and unique photo ops. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos from family, friends, and co-workers, the main comment being "They are so good at what they do!" Mike and Nicole were both so much fun to work with and they captured so many beautiful moments in our day. We can't wait to get our album! Thank you Mike and Nicole for your dedication to taking gorgeous photographs! It was a pleasure!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Nicole are exceptional. Their work ethic is great and their prices are fair. Our wedding was on a hot summer July day, and they were there to capture it all from beginning to end. I continuously get compliments on how gorgeous our pictures turned out, and you would be crazy not to hire them!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photographics Solution has the best of the best photographers. Before I was even engaged I knew that someday I would have them as my wedding photographers because their body of work is just stunning and extremely creative. They are open to do anything for you on your wedding day, like go into a stream for the most perfect picture. Not only are they amazing photographers, but they are wonderful people as well.

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike & Nicole were fantastic!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Nicole were nothing short of amazing! Anyone who can be patient while my large dysfunctional family gets together for a group shot deserves a gold star! But in all seriousness, not only were they easy and fun to work with but they also have a chemistry with each other that allows them to work great together!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael & Nicole did a phenomenal job photographing my wedding day. From beginning to end they were accommodating and flexible. This was evident when it began pouring and our ceremony had to be moved inside and we had to alter our plans. They continued to do what they needed to do and as a result we have gotten back some truly amazing photos. Thank you so much to Mike & Nicole for capturing such beautiful moments of my special day!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He had a lot of energy which was very good for getting a lot of different pictures. Is very thorough with making sure he got a kinds of pictures.

518-929-7378
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards