ModWed

photography + cinema

1301 NW Grand Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85007 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick and his team were able to capture every moment, every little detail that makes the whole day special. Him and his team are so friendly and truly treat you like family. The cratitstive that this team has is amazing and the pictures show just how comfortable and relaxed you are. They helped us throught out the entire day from getting ready to the last dance they didn't miss any monent. Pictures truly speak a thousand words and the emotions that were caught take you back to that very moment. Xoxox so blessed to have been able to work with them. So excited to hang up all our photos!!!!! Xoxox love

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Mrs. Marek
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick and his team are amazing! They are polite, professional and kind.
They unobtrusively perfectly captured the sleek, cool, sexy, modern party feel of my wedding.
We opted for a film mini movie version of our wedding which had me in tears upon viewing!
Our film was packaged in a cool movie DVD case! Modwed also created a jaw dropping movie poster! I can't say enough wonderful kudos to ModWed for chronicling our amazing wedding!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Videography
Romona
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick worked with my wife (still fun/odd to say!!!) and I from the moment we chose him until the moment we are to receive our photo books. Every second has been great. He is not only fun and optimistic and knows how to get the best quality pictures from anyone (my wife is a natural and I am a stiff), he does it while making everyone around him smile, too. He brought quality staff to our wedding who knew exactly what needed to be done and by when. He met every deadline that was given and often times was early with services, which shows his dedication. He really knows his craft well. Additionally, he went a step further than others would have gone when he brought along a screen and projector and, during our reception while everyone was dancing, showed the pictures of the day setting up the wedding all of the way up to when the ceremony ended. The pictures were such great quality that the guests and my wife did not know that they were even ours at first. There was not a single one shown that was out of focus and most showed an aspect of the wedding that I am glad my guests got to see. He took a day to remember and made it a day to never forget. I would recommend him for any wedding. He can do it all!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick is a fantastic photographer. He's professional, fun, kind and a blast to have at a wedding. He loves what he does and it shows in his attitude as well as the beautiful images you'll get of your wedding. I highly recommend him for your big day.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick was great to work with, and his entire team was on top of everthing and made the experience stress free. Chaseick put togehter a very artistic high qulaity vido and photo's. We now have something to cherish the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 04/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick was amazing! The photographs the CD of the whole wedding could not have been done any better than by Chadwick! Thank you for everything! It was a very happy day captured beautifully!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick's work is amazing. He is wonderful to work with and so talented.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wasn't planning on even using a photographer when Chadwick came highly recommended. He was fun to work with, easy to get along with and I look forward to referring Chadwick to any friends or family!! Thanks again for capturing our day!!!

• Wedding: 12/08/2012
Casey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only downfall I had with with the photography was that my bridesmaids were not ready in time, Chadwick showed up on time and was ready to roll unfortunately my group was not. My suggestions to anyone using Chadwick would be to tell your wedding party to arrive hours early because he will be on time!. Our pictures were amazing I would refer refer him over and over again.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Heather
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have had a better experience with Chadwick Fowler & his team @ Modern Wedding Scenes. They made us feel comfortable and they made us laugh :) we would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for either of these services. we will use Chadwick for any professional photos we want taken in the future.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick and his team were awesome! They went above and beyond expectations. The pictures were amazing, he was flexible to meet our needs, and he really made taking the pictures enjoyable. Very creative! Our guest enjoyed them as well.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We feel so fortunate to have had Chadwick and his incredible crew photograph and video our wedding. I was already well aware of Chadwicks incredible talent from having seen his work before, but I was so touched by how he captured every important moment for us. Especially the completely spontanteous moments such as my father requesting his and my mothers song, and them dancing to it. Chadwick whipped his crew into action so fast, that not a single minute of it was missed. We will treasure every special moment captured by him for the rest of our lives. Having Modern Wedding Scenes do our wedding was the best money we spent for our special day!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick is the epitome of professional. He has a knack for capturing great candid shots and takes creative photos that make every wedding look picture perfect. The best part is that Chadwick will make you feel like you're getting your photo taken by your best friend. A pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are some great wedding photographers in the Phoenix area, but Chadwick is in a class all his own. From start to finish, Chadwick was great! He worked with us to create a custom package tailored to fit our needs and budget. He was prompt in answering e-mails, and the day of the wedding he arrived at our venue a few minutes ahead of schedule to begin working his magic. Not only did he have great ideas for poses, but he caught the most amazing candid shots, many of which turned out to be our favorites! He was an absolute pleasure to work with, and his professionalism and friendliness impressed everyone in attendance! Chadwick went above and beyond and captured beautiful memories for us to cherish always. THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 03/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick Fowler and the team at Modern Wedding Scenes do AMAZING work! They are professional yet fun and go above and beyond to make sure you get the pictures you want. They offer a wide range of services and will create a custom package based on your needs. We could not be happier with our photos and will cherish them always.

• Wedding: 11/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chadwick was fantastic! He is so artistic that our pictures came out unique and different! They really captured our wedding day story! He is professional but fun and our entire group was so impressed! It was so fun to work with him!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
602-738-2222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards