ModWed

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

NO ONE COMPARES!!! Chadwick really is the best of the best! See his photos and videos (or see him do another event like we did), and you won’t want to consider anyone else! You hope for great photos, but this is the next level! Chadwick’s lens makes people, setting, lighting, and colors look so absolutely perfect and high definition, and his amazing product line offers entirely new ways to remember your special day. We were so amazed and touched by how he added to the actual event too - his excitement is contagious, he makes the entire process fun and comfortable (offers just the right amount of direction and it really feels like you are just hanging out), and his whole crew is completely efficient and unobtrusive. The speed at which he had some of our “preview” shots back to us let us relive everything while still fresh - truly a gift in and of itself, and we are so unbelievably thrilled with how each one turned out! Each person we’ve shown can’t believe the ridiculously high quality either. Just can’t say enough about Chadwick; we are forever grateful and in his debt for capturing our memories so remarkably!

Mrs. Marek
11/01/2014

Chadwick and his team were able to capture every moment, every little detail that makes the whole day special. Him and his team are so friendly and truly treat you like family. The cratitstive that this team has is amazing and the pictures show just how comfortable and relaxed you are. They helped us throught out the entire day from getting ready to the last dance they didn't miss any monent. Pictures truly speak a thousand words and the emotions that were caught take you back to that very moment. Xoxox so blessed to have been able to work with them. So excited to hang up all our photos!!!!! Xoxox love

Romona
06/07/2014

Chadwick and his team are amazing! They are polite, professional and kind. They unobtrusively perfectly captured the sleek, cool, sexy, modern party feel of my wedding. We opted for a film mini movie version of our wedding which had me in tears upon viewing! Our film was packaged in a cool movie DVD case! Modwed also created a jaw dropping movie poster! I can't say enough wonderful kudos to ModWed for chronicling our amazing wedding!

Services Used: Videography

Chadwick worked with my wife (still fun/odd to say!!!) and I from the moment we chose him until the moment we are to receive our photo books. Every second has been great. He is not only fun and optimistic and knows how to get the best quality pictures from anyone (my wife is a natural and I am a stiff), he does it while making everyone around him smile, too. He brought quality staff to our wedding who knew exactly what needed to be done and by when. He met every deadline that was given and often times was early with services, which shows his dedication. He really knows his craft well. Additionally, he went a step further than others would have gone when he brought along a screen and projector and, during our reception while everyone was dancing, showed the pictures of the day setting up the wedding all of the way up to when the ceremony ended. The pictures were such great quality that the guests and my wife did not know that they were even ours at first. There was not a single one shown that was out of focus and most showed an aspect of the wedding that I am glad my guests got to see. He took a day to remember and made it a day to never forget. I would recommend him for any wedding. He can do it all!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Chadwick is a fantastic photographer. He's professional, fun, kind and a blast to have at a wedding. He loves what he does and it shows in his attitude as well as the beautiful images you'll get of your wedding. I highly recommend him for your big day.

Services Used: Photography

Chadwick was great to work with, and his entire team was on top of everthing and made the experience stress free. Chaseick put togehter a very artistic high qulaity vido and photo's. We now have something to cherish the rest of our lives.

Private User
1+ year ago

Chadwick was amazing! The photographs the CD of the whole wedding could not have been done any better than by Chadwick! Thank you for everything! It was a very happy day captured beautifully!

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Chadwick's work is amazing. He is wonderful to work with and so talented.

Services Used: Photography

As a Bride one of the most daunting tasks for me during the whole wedding planning process was definitely finding the "right" wedding photographer, because that was one of the top priorities on my list. I had spent countless hours researching and reading reviews for the best wedding photographer. After my fiance and I met Chadwick for the first time, we knew he was passionate about his work and were excited to see his excitement to work with us. He was so easy to talk to and definitely very good about responding to emails in a very timely manner. We had an engagement session, and i was very adamant about what kind of vision I wanted for those photos, and he worked with us to make sure I was happy. The photos were BEAUTIFUL. We knew from that moment on that we had made the right choice. Our wedding photos blew us away!! Chadwick and his team made our day so unbelievably smooth and I was never worried about them getting the right shots. We have gotten so many compliments of how beautiful our photos were. Our video was AMAZING! I have watched it probably a thousand times and have showed everyone both our photos and video. Chadwick and his team are so amazing and I really think anyone who works with them would not regret it! WE definitely didn't. Book them fast though!!

Nate
12/29/2012

The final work of Chadwick and his team was outstanding. We could not have been more satisfied with the overall quality of the work. As the groom, people do not typically go out of their way to complement you on the pictures from the wedding (especially me, given my personality), however, people have gone out of their way to gush compliments about our photos. And we couldnt agree more. Would definitely recommend Chadwick and his team to any friends getting married

Casey
12/08/2012

I wasn't planning on even using a photographer when Chadwick came highly recommended. He was fun to work with, easy to get along with and I look forward to referring Chadwick to any friends or family!! Thanks again for capturing our day!!!

Heather
11/10/2012

The only downfall I had with with the photography was that my bridesmaids were not ready in time, Chadwick showed up on time and was ready to roll unfortunately my group was not. My suggestions to anyone using Chadwick would be to tell your wedding party to arrive hours early because he will be on time!. Our pictures were amazing I would refer refer him over and over again.

Services Used: Photography

We could not have had a better experience with Chadwick Fowler & his team @ Modern Wedding Scenes. They made us feel comfortable and they made us laugh :) we would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for either of these services. we will use Chadwick for any professional photos we want taken in the future.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Chadwick and his team were awesome! They went above and beyond expectations. The pictures were amazing, he was flexible to meet our needs, and he really made taking the pictures enjoyable. Very creative! Our guest enjoyed them as well.

Services Used: Photography

We feel so fortunate to have had Chadwick and his incredible crew photograph and video our wedding. I was already well aware of Chadwicks incredible talent from having seen his work before, but I was so touched by how he captured every important moment for us. Especially the completely spontanteous moments such as my father requesting his and my mothers song, and them dancing to it. Chadwick whipped his crew into action so fast, that not a single minute of it was missed. We will treasure every special moment captured by him for the rest of our lives. Having Modern Wedding Scenes do our wedding was the best money we spent for our special day!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Chadwick is the epitome of professional. He has a knack for capturing great candid shots and takes creative photos that make every wedding look picture perfect. The best part is that Chadwick will make you feel like you're getting your photo taken by your best friend. A pleasure to work with!