Mn Pro DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used MN Pro DJ for our wedding and couldn't have been happier!! Dave the owner, was super flexible and so accommodating to us - and our wedding wasn't easy! We hired Bob to be our DJ and he was just great - kept us in the know all night, asked us what WE wanted, and how he could accommodate us. Bob, you could tell, was excited to be there to help us out that night and he guided us through the night with humor and professionalism! He was just excellent!! He read the crowd perfectly on what type of music would go over well, and kept the guests out on the dance floor!! Everyone had a blast - mostly the bride!! :) We would absolutely highly recommend MN Pro DJ service, and Bob, ANY NIGHT!! Cara & Mike Hotchkiss

Services Used: DJ

MN Pro DJ was great to work with! We enjoyed having Bob as our DJ. He was fun, flexible and very responsive to our needs throughout the evening. We very much enjoyed our experience with MN Pro DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Dave and Crystal did an amazing job! It was great to have suggestions as well as them telling me this is your wedding have fun and we will take care of everything! and they did!!!! not one stress about the DJ :) if I had 5 thumbs they would be all up! THANKS

Services Used: DJ

The DJ for our event was phenomenal! They arrived on time and were ready to start playing music as scheduled. He took requests all night and was very accommodating to all of our guests music styles. I will be using them for all future event and would recommend this company to anybody looking for ANY of the services they offer!!

Services Used: DJ

Several weeks before the wedding we met casually with Dave and Andru; our actual DJ for the wedding. We sat down went over everything and gave them a list of songs that were important to us and wanted to make sure they were played that evening. They were both truly amazing in accomadating all of our requests. When the wedding day finally arrived, Andru was all set up and ready to go, he met us outside to finalize everything for the big grand march. Throughout the evening he was very interactive informing all of our guests about songs that were about to be played. He had people on the dance floor from the beginning to the end-our guests came out and danced first few songs and never left. I was able to dedicate a few songs to a few special people and even was able to sing a song to my groom. Whenever something would come up and he would have a question-he would find us and run it by us and asked us what we would like him to do. All evening we kept getting compliments on how great the dj was and that our wedding was the funnest wedding they have been to in a long time. At the end of the reception-we couldn't thank him enough-we were all so impressed. I would highly recommend this DJ Service!!!

Services Used: DJ

I loved these guys! I planned a lot of things last minute and within a week of my wedding, they booked me, arranged everything, and even got me a last minute projector for a video my husband made. The DJ played the appropriate music during the early stages of the reception for family and kids and then brought on more of a party atmosphere for that late party go-ers. We had so much fun! The reception was in a backyard in a suburban neighborhood and the volume was kept at a reasonable level all evening. They did not hassle me with a bunch of advertisements through social media or phone calls, as they only asked for a review through email, which was nice. They are professional, thoughtful, time efficient, and good people. BOOK THEM! :) -Sara K.

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Private User
Recently Married

MN Pro DJ is a great company that offers many services and they are very flexible in working with you. I was very happy with how well our DJ, Allison, did at our wedding this past June. She did an amazing job playing a variety of music for our guests and still included everything we had asked for. I would definitely recommend MN Pro DJ for your wedding!

Services Used: DJ

If you're looking for a great DJ that is involved with you and your guests Mn Pro DJ is the way to go! Very happy with how they preformed all the things my husband and I requested. Played great music for the appropriate times and got all our guests all fired up and danced the night away!! Very reasonable prices and great service. Recommend them to anyone looking for someone to DJ their events. Thanks ALOT!!

Services Used: DJ

Dave did a fantastic job for our wedding ceremony. Very professional, competent, and pleasant to work with.

Private User
1+ year ago

Everyone had so much fun at the dance! Bob did a great job and I would definitely recommend using MN Pro DJ's!

4.7

AWESOME> Went beyond call of duty. Made numerous trips to make sure we were going to be able to make the location work. The owner Dave was awesome. Luke our DJ was amazing.

Services Used: DJ

After talking to Dave we knew that they were the company we wanted to DJ our Daughters party.He was professional, knowledgeable and accommodated all of our requests. Scott was our DJ and they showed up on time and had brought everything we had requested.The sound and lights were better than we had hoped.Scott kept the party going the whole time and found the perfect songs the make this the best event ever!!!!!!! We had a blast thanks to Dave and Scott !!!!!!!

Mn Pro DJ responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the review Jim. It was great working with you and I'm glad everyone had a great time! :D Thank You!

jwg423
2+ years ago

Easy to deal with before during and after my wedding. Great DJ

Services Used: DJ

Josh was able to pick up on our taste. We had several guests comment on how great our dj was. He kept people on the dance floor until the night was over. He was by far the best dj we have ever experienced!

Services Used: DJ

Ley Digital did an spectacular job at our wedding! Everyone had a great time dancing. People still are talking about how much fun they had. Thank you

Services Used: DJ

Dave was PERFECT for our wedding. He played all the right music, was super easy to work with, and kept everybody on their feet on the dance floor until the very end of our dance! If we ever have another event in the area, we're definitely going to go back to Ley Digital!