MixMaster Entertainment Services

MixMaster Entertainment Services

Anywhere Music is a must

Williamsport, PA 17701 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: No

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth from Mix Master Entertainment was absolutely amazing for our wedding!
He provided us with a great night of music, from the wedding ceremony and on into the reception. He provided a "dancing on cloud" machine for me and my husband to dance with for our first dance and it was great! Seth also mad us a personal monogram to be lit up on the wall of the reception with our wedding date and names and after the wedding he sent us it to keep for a keepsake. Seth was super flexible and easy to work with and I couldn't have found any better Dj for our wedding. He did whatever we asked for to make our wedding personable. His online set up made it so easy and convenient to pick music, write out a timeline and plan your whole event. I would definitely recommend Seth from Mix Master Entertainment to Dj for your event! thank you so much Seth!!

MixMaster Entertainment Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you Tess & Tony for having me take apart of your special day. The wedding was fun and I'm glad I could provide such a great services for you. Congratulations to your both.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Tess
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth was very helpful with our ceremony and reception. He kept our guests entertained all night.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

seth went above and beyound, to make my daughter and son in laws wedding amazing!!!!! what a great guy and very professional! would recommend him 110 % he did everything we ask and more! we had an outdoor wedding and he played all the music and even had a mic on the groom so everyone could hear the vows! thank you Seth for a great job! mother of the bride, Kathy

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth did an amazing job! He did everything we asked and more, it really made our wedding fun and exciting. He went above and beyond to make sure it was the perfect night. Our guest were non stop dancing, I will be recommending him to all brides I know!!

MixMaster Entertainment Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ashley for your review! I had a Blast working with you.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth was a pleasure to work with! Our wedding was non-stop fun and dancing! I know everyone had a great time! I also really liked and appreciated how organized Seth is. It was a lot less stress for me that my DJ was put together and throughout; I didn't have to worry about anything! Would totally recommend!

MixMaster Entertainment Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kristine & Cody for having me apart of your special day! I loved seeing everyone having a blast and the non-stop dancing was fun.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Kristine & Cody
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with our DJ service for our wedding! He is very passionate about his job, and he was always very good about responding quickly to any questions or contact that I made with him. Also, he was extremely flexible about how we spoke, offering to do things over the phone and Skype to help with the fact I did much of my wedding planning while living out of the area. He also has tons of ideas on how to do things a little differently, but is very good about making sure that he is doing things the way that you want and giving you exactly what you are looking for. He also has all of his forms available online, allowing you to more easily look up songs and fill in information as you go, knowing that he will receive the updates and you do not have to worry about more papers when you already have tons of things to remember and keep track of. He will also take video clips throughout the evening and compile them; I have not seen the video from our event yet, because it was just a few days ago, however it is a nice gesture and more ways to remember the evening never hurts! I would highly recommend!

MixMaster Entertainment Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sharon for your wonderful review. I'm glad to hear that the online planning helped play an important role to the success of your wedding. I am currently working on a video from your wedding and will have it done soon.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dj been in the business for ten years now, but knows the industry unparalleled in north central pa. Has an intricate system and it works well, all our needs and traditions were fulfilled!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth was very flexible, willing, and helpful with planning an out-the-box reception introduction. Surprised us with recording the reception so we could remember the night for years to come. Very professional and the website service was easy to navigate to set up songs. Thank you Seth!

MixMaster Entertainment Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you Tracy for the unique wedding experience. Your wedding was very fun but it was all thanks to you and Mike and the awesome ideas you came up with.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Definitely worth every penny. Absolutely loved the love story. Above and beyond on performances.

Jalina & James,
Thanks for your review. I'm so glad the love story worked out so well for being such a new service we offer... not only that but I'm glad we was able to make it work for your outdoor wedding.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Jalina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We received numerous comments on how good our DJ (MixMaster Entertainment Services) was at the wedding. Seth was very accommodating to the wedding party and guests. Our wedding was outside in tents and inside a barn. He made sure events flowed smoothly between the various areas, and when a storm came through he helped to move everyone into the barn. It worked out fantastic! We would definitely recommend Seth!

MixMaster Entertainment Services responded with the following comments:

Heidi & Zach, Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad I was able to work with you and help you. As one of your guests had mentioned their will be days that are sunshine and days that are rain. I'm glad I was able to help accomodate everyone when the rain happened to come in.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Heidi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier with our wedding day!! Mixmaster Entertainment provided us with DJ services as well as friendship and help with finalizing our wedding!! He truly is very professional and a wonderful DJ to work with! If you are planning a wedding...HIRE MIXMASTER!!!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
Sarah
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth was very willing to work with us to create exactly what we wanted. Would recommend!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked a dj who stood us up and we last minute needed someone. After searching online, we found Seth's number. We called him 3 hours before our event and he was able to still help us out. He was incredibly reasonable on his price and meet every expectation I would have for a dj. The party was for a 13 year old girl's birthday and he interacted great with them. He even included games that were age appropriate! We had a fantastic interaction with him and I will certainly call him and book him again In the future if I ever have the need again!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Many people have commented on our wedding and how beautiful it was. Seth was a crucial part in making our wedding day as good as it was, by providing the monogram and the dancing on the clouds. My wife and I had discussed the dancing on the clouds option with previous DJs, but their prices were way too high for such a short duration (dancing on the clouds). Seth went above and beyond with his service and cost for us. I highly recommend his services for any occasion. He is courteous, polite and professional.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth did an outstanding job keeping our wedding fun and on track - despite the pouring down rain! thanks!!! - Andrea and Josh

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth went out of his way to make this day the best it could be. He stayed with us from reherssal afternoon till the reception was over.... not your average dj! from the wedding music to the fun introductions and special reception games games and the dancing on clouds he and his partner gave us their all and made for a very unique wedding and reception. He made the video for us and everything was done for us within 48 hours after. Website also top notch. We remain friends and i wish him the most success in his.business

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
jill
570-916-6128
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards