Mix Master Disc Jockeys

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
05/02/2015

Dave is AMAZING...and so flexible. He is a class act, and very professional. He was wonderful to work with, and takes the time to make sure you get exactly what you want. I appreciate his attention to detail.

Services Used: DJ

I loved how personal I could make the ceremony as well as the reception. Dave helped every step of the way. Made our day not only perfect but so much FUN

Services Used: DJ

Dave was the best MC ever! He had everyone up and dancing. The clarity of their equipment was amazing and he helped keep the party going that we ended up extending our reception an hour longer!

If you are to ever book Mix Master DJs, you'll love their enthusiasm, professionalism and how they are willing to work with you.

Services Used: DJ

The selection of music is endless! Plus if he did not have a song he made sure to find it and get! We all had a wonderful time!

Services Used: DJ

Excellent DJs! Played exactly what we wanted, when we wanted it, and threw in some extras that complimented our selections. Very professional, lots of options, dance floor was packed all night. Friends and family still rave about our wedding :)

Services Used: DJ

So grateful we had this DJ! If it wasn't for them I think the guests would have noticed the horrible service we were getting from our caterers! He kept the flow going the entire night. I've never seen so many people out on the dance floor or there to the end of the night for that matter! They played all the music we requested, as eclectic as it was. :)

Awesome DJ! Would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

Mix Master Disc Jockeys was actually referred to me by our photographer. They do a lot of work togther at the same events. Dave was awesome. He made sure to find all of the music that we wanted and called me multiple times to make sure he was picking the right stuff. He even provided a CD for each of us of the music that he had to download for us. It was a nice keepsake.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

They did a great job - unfortunately no one wanted to dance!!! Still, the songs they played were perfect for our day...the transitions from song to song when we were giving toasts, cutting the cake, etc was exactly what we wanted.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ