Mita Productions LLC

Mita Productions LLC

..Turning YOUR vision into reality!

34 UNION SQUARE

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot thank Vivah Lounge enough for all they did for my wedding. Thanks to Mita and her team for taking up the tedious task of my wedding planning. Vivah Lounge provided me with all the vendors as per my requirements and thanks to them I could be stress free throughout the wedding day. I definitely recommend Vivah Lounge for any services someone need for South Asian wedding ceremonies.

• Wedding: 12/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mita was a wonder woman for us. She poured her every ounce of energy and time in the weeks before our wedding to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I could count on her to be available anytime to ask her questions or set up an impromptu meeting to troubleshoot. She was able to juggle the distinct expectations of the bride, my family, and all our vendors which was not easy. The decor she designed for our sangeet was beautiful and looks amazing in all the pictures- we got so many compliments. Thanks for pulling everything together and dealing with all the last minute glitches Mita- we really appreciate your hard work!!

• Wedding: 11/20/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I found this management for parties and wedding would help me to present an impressive theme for special occasions.I would ultimately chose Mita because she was very responsive, professional, and attentive to one of my friend during our her meeting for her wedding. Same way i am thinking of planning to throw a party for my friends and i would love to take her service.

• Wedding: 10/05/2011
Services Used: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mita assisted me during the final stages of my July 2011 wedding in San Ramon. Work was piling up at my job, time was at a minimum so I contacted a few wedding planners. I ulitmately chose Mita because she was very responsive, professional, so energetic and really listened to me during our inital meeting.

She gave me "homework" (draft my wedding timeline) after I booked her, which I didn't complete on time. She sent kind reminders and I knew within a month of my wedding, it should've be done. Without her, I probably would of done it the week before. Because I booked Mita towards the end, my vision of my wedding was complete and my vendors were all booked.

What impressed me the most was the day she met the site coordinator at my venue. She was a little on the "strict" side and everytime I asked for something, the site coordinator would say no. Mita brought her assistant Joneita for my husband and I to meet her and they both talked to the site coordinator insisting that it was my day and to see what they could do to make it happen, mind you that the requests weren't out of the ordinary. I could tell that tension was in the room, but things were handled professionally and I got what I wanted.

We were down to the wire and Mita reminded me of the last few items that I didn't have (like champagne flutes) and told me she would take care of it. In the case of the champagne flutes, she called her contacts, double checked the price with me, picked them up prior to the wedding, delivered it the venue, and returned them back after the wedding. This was the last thing any bride should think about. 2 weeks before she also offered to call all my vendors to remind them of the big day (you never know some might forget), introduce herself to them and to also pick up anything I needed.

Fast forward, the day of the wedding went flawless, Mita & Joneita made sure I was taken care. I could not of asked for a better team! Throughout the process, they were ALWAYS available via email, phone or BBM, response time was very important to me especially when it came to crunch time.

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Throughout the entire wedding process Mita was a saving grace. I’d butterflies in my stomach for I was getting married on the other hand it made me sick to my guts when I used to look at the long checklist, with most of the tasks undone. And Mita of Mita Productions did the trick for me. Mita has been wonderful in helping to organize my wedding. The planning was so amazingly and elegantly done. I must say she’s very efficient, professional, and honest! In the end, the moment when the love of my life saw the incredible arrangements and thanked me, it made it all perfect for me, needless to say, Thanks to u Mita!!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
510-552-5089
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire