MissNowMrs.com

4.2
Value
3.7
Flexibility

This is a great site for busy professionals like myself! I had to take off a star on value though because the coupon code I received from the Birmingham bridal show was invalid, and it seemed strange to me that the site would give out an invalid code to such a huge event. That was absolutely not a deal breaker though. I filled out the applications at home months ago, and now all I have to do is print them out and go!

4.7

It really helped me figure out what I need to do to change my name. Really helped me get things organized and ready to go. Made changing with social security super easy.

Jessa M
02/13/2015
0.0

This was not very helpful, and a waste of time and money. The only form that was useful was the one for the social security office, and that was free anyways. In fact, all the forms that they give you are available free online as it is. The only thing that this service is helpful for is to allow you to type in all your information once instead of three times (social security, driver's license, passport). And at the Driver's License office, they can also change your vehicle registration and your Voter's registration at the same time. Most banks and credit card companies want you to do this in person anyways. This service would be most helpful for people who are completely spacey and unorganized. Otherwise, don't bother. I'm just glad I purchased this with a Groupon so I only wasted $14.99 instead of $29.99.

Recently Married

I feel that this was well worth the money. I was able to get all the forms I needed in one place, fill them out, and print them out with instructions. I have already recommended them to a few people including someone that officiates weddings.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was outstanding! I couldn't believe it! Everything was filled out for me and even the the DMV and many other places couldn't believe how it works!! I would recommend this to everyone!! So easy, and takes the stress off!

Recently Married

This is a wonderful site for anyone thinking of changing their name. This site is constantly updated with new forms and helped me with not only the name change process but also moving to a new place at the same time.

The only down side to this site is that it isn't clearly stated what order you should turn in all the forms. i.e. start with the social security card because that is required for a majority of the other changes. This really isn't much a downside though when you think about all the paperwork and instructions that have to be followed in order to do this.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I thought this service was awesome, and I actually got in on Groupon. Like most newly weds the work overload does not end at the wedding. After the honeymoon was over it was very convenient and easy to type all of my information in once to the database and it printed up all the forms needed. I still had to go to the DMV and the social security office, but if you have crappy handwriting like I do and always have cross outs this will really work for you.

Recently Married

I loved this service. It was so easy to use, self explanatory, and it helped save SO much time and hassle! I'm so glad I decided to use it!

0.7

I thought this would save me so much time. But it actually took me more time because I filled everything out on the website but couldn't use any of it. I didn't use 1 form that I filled out on Missnowmrs. I think this website is great in theory but doesn't actually make the process any easier. I just finished the whole process of changing my name and no company used the papers I had brought with me from the MissNowMrs.

3.6

This service is good if you are short on time. Most of the forms are free and you can do on your own. I was in a hurry and found the site really helpful. You just enter your information and it prints out all the forms you need with what you need to send them and where it goes.

Recently Married

This made it SO easy. Helped me change my name with services/documentation I wouldn't even think of.

Will always recommend this.

2.1

This site is okay. You can probably do all of this on your own for free. I didn't find that it was that helpful.

1.3

This service was such a headache to use! Some of the forms were very helpful, such as the social security forms and the passport forms. However, the customer service is absolutely awful. I was given the option to add Marriage Certificate Request forms to my order, but once I did, I couldn't find them anywhere. After a couple days, a customer service rep finally emailed me to say that they were not available for my state. So, I emailed requesting a refund for the extra I had spent. It took, again, several days to hear back, and then it was from a different person! They obviously did not read my email very well, because they refunded me for the overall service itself, not for the extra forms, and then terminated my account before I was finished with all the forms! I emailed customer service AGAIN, explaining the mix up and asking for it to resolved so that I could finish the process of changing my name. I have NEVER received a response, even after over a month.
So, while they did not steal my money (ironically it was the reverse), the frustration of the horrible customer service is not worth the small amount of convenience it provides.
Furthermore, several of the forms were several years outdated and I had to get different ones anyway.

0.5

I thought using MissnowMrs would save me a lot of time, but it didn't save me any at all I still had to go to every single place I needed to change my name..social security, bank, DMV...etc. The social security didn't even want the form I printed from this website and none of the other forms were of any value to me. Despite the bad reviews I thought I would try it because I thought it would give me a place to start but much to my dismay I was wrong. If I could give it no stars I would. This is such a waste of money!

MissNowMrs.com responded with the following comments:

Hello,

We're so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our service. Thousands of brides love the time and stress we save them. Please email support@missnowmrs.com for a full refund. We do have a 100% money back guarantee!

0.3

If you live in a small town or part of same-sex marriage this is not the website for you. I still had to go to every place that is listed on the website they didn't except any of the forms that the website has. A complete waste of my time and money.

Anonymous
Recently Married

I was hesitant at first to commit to purchasing what I figured I could easily do on my own, but after going through it I'm glad I paid the small fee for them to help me out and make sure I had every paper I needed.