MissNowMrs.com

4.2
Value
3.7
Flexibility

Missnowmrs.com made the name change process easier than I could have imagined. I didn't even realize how much went into it so it made it as painless as possible.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Saved me a lot of time. Changing names can be such a difficulty but this website made it easier for me!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I received a missnowmrs gift card for my wedding 3 weeks ago and had never heard of it before.... After our wedding I was dreading this name change process and remembered I had gotten this card! So I went for it and let me tell you... SO EASY!!! You enter your info and they generate all the letters to mail! I have 3 friends getting married next year and will be sure to purchase this gift card for any more wedding I attend!

Xanadu Carter
05/30/2015

I used MissNowMrs.com to simplify the process of changing my name after getting married. It was simple and didn't take very much time. I would definitely recommend using their services if you are looking to save time and to make sure the paperwork is filled out correctly! They also tell you what order the paperwork needs to be done in. Once everything is filled out then you print it off and send it in, so having a typed version is definitely more precise. Thanks again!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome service! Made the process very easy!

alexandra
05/16/2015

Thank you so much for making sure changing my name was not a complete disaster! Your clear direction and simple forms made everything happen awesome without a problem. Thank you so much!

0.8

This service is terrible. The web-site uses a non HTTPS host which means your personal information is not protected - this includes: SSN, Bank Account information, and any other information necessary to steal your identity. The only function it does is type your personal information onto a PDF of the government forms and you have to print and mail the forms. The customer service was also unhelpful, since the responses never addressed my questions, as though a computer responded to my questions.

MissNowMrs.com responded with the following comments:

Hello,

We are so sorry that you were disappointed with our service. If you check, https is indeed in place for security. Please email support@missnowmrs.com to request a full refund (as we have a 100% money back guarantee).

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

This vendor was very helpful to get everything you need to change your name. Price is a bit much since you can get all the forms for free, but you are paying for the hassle free way, so it is worth it in my opinion. It is nice because they cover everything from SS Card to providing letters to your banks and everything in between. If I had to change my name again, I would for sure use them again!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

This is a great site for busy professionals like myself! I had to take off a star on value though because the coupon code I received from the Birmingham bridal show was invalid, and it seemed strange to me that the site would give out an invalid code to such a huge event. That was absolutely not a deal breaker though. I filled out the applications at home months ago, and now all I have to do is print them out and go!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

Using this service made changing my name so easy. Thank you so much. I would recommend this site to anyone.

Mrs.D'Alessandro

Amazing thank you! Time saver! Instructions and all

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

MissnowMrs is such a valuable asset for when you want to change your name. They saved me so much time by helping me fill out the paperwork I needed to change my name. If I had to do it over again I would not hesitate to use this service again.

1.7

personally think it was a waste of money

MissNowMrs.com responded with the following comments:

We're sorry you didn't love our service. Please email support@missnowmrs.com for a full refund. We have a 100% money back guarantee

1 person found this review helpful
03/29/2015

I bought a card as a gift for someone, and since my wedding was also coming up, bought one for myself. I knew I'd forget SOMETHING during the name change process, and honestly it was quite daunting. MissNowMrs made it incredibly simple. Their site takes you step by step through all the forms you'll need, ranging from the DMV to your doctor's office! They input all your information onto these forms, so all you have to do is print and send! SO EASY! Love this product, and I'm DEFINITELY including it in every bridal shower gift from here on out!

2 people found this review helpful
4.7

It really helped me figure out what I need to do to change my name. Really helped me get things organized and ready to go. Made changing with social security super easy.

Angela
02/27/2015

It helped a lot with changing my name! I'm still going through the process. A lot of my letter got returned- but overall, a great help!