MissNowMrs.com

4.2
Value
3.7
Flexibility

Awesome service! Made the process very easy!

1 Review
0.8

This service is terrible. The web-site uses a non HTTPS host which means your personal information is not protected - this includes: SSN, Bank Account information, and any other information necessary to steal your identity. The only function it does is type your personal information onto a PDF of the government forms and you have to print and mail the forms. The customer service was also unhelpful, since the responses never addressed my questions, as though a computer responded to my questions.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

This is a great site for busy professionals like myself! I had to take off a star on value though because the coupon code I received from the Birmingham bridal show was invalid, and it seemed strange to me that the site would give out an invalid code to such a huge event. That was absolutely not a deal breaker though. I filled out the applications at home months ago, and now all I have to do is print them out and go!

Mrs.D'Alessandro

Amazing thank you! Time saver! Instructions and all

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

MissnowMrs is such a valuable asset for when you want to change your name. They saved me so much time by helping me fill out the paperwork I needed to change my name. If I had to do it over again I would not hesitate to use this service again.

1 Review
1.7

personally think it was a waste of money

MissNowMrs.com responded with the following comments:

We're sorry you didn't love our service. Please email support@missnowmrs.com for a full refund. We have a 100% money back guarantee

03/29/2015

I bought a card as a gift for someone, and since my wedding was also coming up, bought one for myself. I knew I'd forget SOMETHING during the name change process, and honestly it was quite daunting. MissNowMrs made it incredibly simple. Their site takes you step by step through all the forms you'll need, ranging from the DMV to your doctor's office! They input all your information onto these forms, so all you have to do is print and send! SO EASY! Love this product, and I'm DEFINITELY including it in every bridal shower gift from here on out!

4.7

It really helped me figure out what I need to do to change my name. Really helped me get things organized and ready to go. Made changing with social security super easy.

Angela
02/27/2015

It helped a lot with changing my name! I'm still going through the process. A lot of my letter got returned- but overall, a great help!

Jessa M
02/13/2015
0.0

This was not very helpful, and a waste of time and money. The only form that was useful was the one for the social security office, and that was free anyways. In fact, all the forms that they give you are available free online as it is. The only thing that this service is helpful for is to allow you to type in all your information once instead of three times (social security, driver's license, passport). And at the Driver's License office, they can also change your vehicle registration and your Voter's registration at the same time. Most banks and credit card companies want you to do this in person anyways. This service would be most helpful for people who are completely spacey and unorganized. Otherwise, don't bother. I'm just glad I purchased this with a Groupon so I only wasted $14.99 instead of $29.99.

Recently Married

I feel that this was well worth the money. I was able to get all the forms I needed in one place, fill them out, and print them out with instructions. I have already recommended them to a few people including someone that officiates weddings.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was outstanding! I couldn't believe it! Everything was filled out for me and even the the DMV and many other places couldn't believe how it works!! I would recommend this to everyone!! So easy, and takes the stress off!

Recently Married

This is a wonderful site for anyone thinking of changing their name. This site is constantly updated with new forms and helped me with not only the name change process but also moving to a new place at the same time.

The only down side to this site is that it isn't clearly stated what order you should turn in all the forms. i.e. start with the social security card because that is required for a majority of the other changes. This really isn't much a downside though when you think about all the paperwork and instructions that have to be followed in order to do this.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I thought this service was awesome, and I actually got in on Groupon. Like most newly weds the work overload does not end at the wedding. After the honeymoon was over it was very convenient and easy to type all of my information in once to the database and it printed up all the forms needed. I still had to go to the DMV and the social security office, but if you have crappy handwriting like I do and always have cross outs this will really work for you.

Recently Married

I loved this service. It was so easy to use, self explanatory, and it helped save SO much time and hassle! I'm so glad I decided to use it!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Very easy to do, especially after the stress of a wedding, I just wanted a one stop shop to get everything done. Will recommend!