Miss Braches

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Miss Brache made my wedding gown, which was a gorgeous knee-lenth, cobalt blue dress with an apple green petticoat. I found her via Etsy, and even though we're states apart, she responded to my questions quickly and made my dress in exactly the span of time she'd initially told me. The dress fit me almost perfectly, and it was completely flattering on me, just as I'd hoped. My wedding dress was everything I'd hoped it would be, and it was a blast to twirl around in on the dance floor!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Miss Brache did my bridesmaid dresses. They were so gorgeous! The girls loved them, and they are excited to wear their dresses again! One of the best services she offers is that she will add pockets to any dress, and who doesn't love pockets in a dress?

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was absolutely amazed by how well the dress fit, given that I only emailed my measurements to someone I'd never met! The dress was very well constructed and she even let me mail the petticoat back for a small tweak free of charge. I received so many compliments on the dress and I love that I had a dress that I loved that was so much cheaper than a cookie-cutter wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I unintentionally put her through the ringer with date changes and emails, but she was sweet as pie, and made a fantastic dress to boot. My dress looked amazing on and fit perfectly. She is very timely and will communicate with you as much as needed. Thank you! A++

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The dresses were great, fit well to measurments, were well made and proffessional. Miss Branch was easy to work with and went out of her way to accomadate color choices, fabric, and shipping concerns. All around a very great experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The dress was absolutely perfect, pit like a dream, and was definitely a show stopper! There was NO stress in ordering the dress, and the customer service was impeccable. I would not hesitate to do business with Miss Brache's again. :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my experience with Diane! She was very accommodating and flexible. The dress I received was exactly what I had wanted, and I knew it was a success when everyone at my wedding reception told me how beautiful I was and how much they loved the dress. The fit was extremely comfortable, if I could wear it everyday I would.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Diane was wonderful to work with and we are absolutely satisfied with the dresses she made for us. She was patient and helpful no matter how many questions I asked or changes I made. The dresses were packaged nicely and shipped in a timely manner, and they look and feel wonderful on all of my girls. I cannot recommend MissBrache enough. (:

Services Used: Dress & Attire

AN amazing experience. She worked with a fabric I purchased, and created the most beautiful dress I've ever owned! So unique and perfect for me. She answered all of my questions and put all of my worries to rest.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If I could give Miss Brache 6 out of 5 stars, I would. She worked with me to make my wedding dress exactly how I wanted it. Ordering a custom dress online can be slightly nerve-wracking, but it wasn't in this case. The dress arrived exactly as I hoped it would, fit me perfectly and was made beautifully. I'll definitely be ordering more from her!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Fantastic to deal with! She was very professional, willing to work with us to make sure our daughter and her bridesmaids were happy. The dresses looked fabulous on the girls and helped make the day very special for our daughter! Highly recommend!