Mirror Mirror - Beauty by Berit

Value
Flexibility
wendy
11/20/2014

Berit did an amazing job with my hair and make up. I have melasma and she made my skin look flawless without making it feel like a mask. My make up lasted through the night and felt light weight all night. I've never felt more beautiful.

Recently Married

Berit and her team are amazing!!! They are worth every penny!!!! They were easy to work with. Took direction of what I liked or didn't like and made me into a princess on the day of my wedding!! Airbrush makeup is the only way to go. It lasts the whole day and is so light. My mother even got it done and she never wears make up.

Megan
10/17/2014

Choosing Berit as my wedding day make-up artist was one of the best decisions I made. She was very professional and very easy to work with. She did exactly what I wanted to achieve my wedding look. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!! She's the BEST!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you Berit for your services! You were a true professional in every sense of the word. Thank you for your attention to all the small details too, working in so many services, and staying with us throughout the ceremony for touch-ups. My bridal party and I were all so pleased with our make-up! You do such a fantastic job.

Jenna
09/06/2014

Berit was amazing! She was so nice and friendly and did such a beautiful job on me and all my bridesmaids! She knows what she's doing and I really like that she took charge when I didn't know what I wanted. She knew just how much coverage I needed. She really gets to know you and your wedding which helps her understand your vision maybe even before you know your vision yourself! She was extremely organized and on the day of the wedding when the hotel we were getting ready at screwed up and threw us off schedule and made us all extremely stressed out she kept her cool and got us back on track. I'd absolutely use her again and recommend her to all my friends.

Jacquie
08/17/2014

Berit was amazing and my make up for both engagement and wedding were beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better! My mom and step daughters looked gorgeous to!

Recently Married

Berit arrived on time and stayed on schedule. She was very professional and created a relaxing moment as our makeup was being applied. The result was beautiful. She enhanced our natural beauty that made us all feel good as well as look great!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Berit did a flawless job on not only my makeup, but also on the makeup of my ten bridesmaids. I am VERY picky when it comes to makeup, and Berit listened to every request and exceeded all of my expectations. I did a lot of research on makeup vendors, and I am so happy I found Berit. She is incredibly talented at what she does, and is also very professional. In addition, she is such a kind person and such a pleasure to be around. I am so thankful that she was part of my wedding day! She helped me stay calm and relaxed while also making me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. If you are looking for the best, then look no further!

Lauren
05/17/2014

I couldn't of been happier with Beauty by Berit on my wedding day. Berit's professionalism, patience and ability to execute the look we had done in my trial was spot on. My bridesmaids also loved their makeup and because of our great experiences I have recommended her to tons of friends. She is the best!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I got married on Saturday in Laguna Beach and Berit came to our hotel to do my makeup as well as that of my 3 bridesmaids. I joke that she turned us caterpillars into beautiful butterflies. I did a preview of makeup and hair a month or so prior and was extremely happy with the job she did there, but was even happier on the improvements she made on the day of the wedding. The 4 of us looked amazing. None of us were used to wearing makeup at all, so it was a wonderful transformation. Berit was on time, very organized, professional, and so sweet to work with. We were so lucky. It gets even better. My hair stylist bailed out on me the week of my wedding, and Berit quickly recommended a friend of hers who worked at a salon a block from our hotel and who would be willing to do all of our hair at the hotel for us. Berit arranged everything and saved the day! She definitely went above and beyond. I would absolutely recommend her for your makeup needs.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I found Berit by researching the internet. I already had a referral but wanted to have a couple of trial runs with other make up artists before deciding which style worked best for me. Upon arriving at Berit's, she had a very nice studio set up with plenty of pictures, endless amounts of makeup and hair products... and all in a very comfortable environment! Of course, all this is important when choosing a make up artist but what really sold me was her down to earth personality, professionalism and vision to help me seek the look I was going after on my wedding day! The results of the trial run was more than I had expected...she had transformed me into a glamorous but natural looking bride to be! So when it came to my big day, I knew exactly what to expect and she absolutely delivered again! I couldn't of been more pleased with my make up and up-do (chignon). I can also say the same for my MOH and two nieces... her make up & their hair was beautiful! Thank you Berit ... I can't tell you how many guest commented on my hair and lashes, that's when you know your eyes really stand out! So ladies... if you're seeking someone who is professional, organized, talented and courteous...this is your make up artist!

Wendy D.
Seal Beach, CA

Jannee
10/26/2013

Berit was wonderful to work with. She is easy to get along with, readily available, and makes sure to address your feedback. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and so did all my bridesmaids!.

Jenna
10/19/2013

Berit made getting ready for my October 19 Crystal Cove wedding as relaxing and calm as possible! She is a true artist and did a beautiful job with both my hair and makeup. Go with Berit!

1+ year ago

I purchased an all day package for my wedding. Berit was extremely professional and did an amazing job! she made everyone look flawless! My friends were so impressed, and some went back to her to get their makeup done for other events

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I could write an entire essay about how wonderful Berit is! My friend got married a few months before me and her makeup looked so stunning that I had to get the name of her artist and next thing I knew Berit was doing my wedding makeup as well! I couldn't have been more pleased with the results which lasted beyond the final snapshots of the wedding. I got more compliments than I could count about my makeup and the photos turned out even better! She is great at interpreting what your desired look is, and implementing in a way that looks very natural and fresh. Berit is extremely talented, but beyond the makeup, she is a true professional. Leading up to my wedding she helped me develop a plan to keep my wedding day on schedule and worked behind the scenes with my coordinator and photographer to keep everything running smoothly the morning of the wedding (which is a lot more difficult than you would expect!). My bridesmaids and my mother got their makeup done for the wedding as well and had all the best things to say about her work and her kind spirit. In short, she's absolutely fantastic and you will feel like the most beautiful bride on your wedding day if you choose Berit!

Rhonda
09/07/2013

Our wedding was at the Inn at Laguna Beach and since we were not from the area, they provided us with a list of preferred vendors in which Berit was listed. I contacted her and felt at ease from the moment we spoke. I met with her for a consultation and trial on hair and makeup ~ she knocked it out of the park so I booked her and looked forward to looking my best on my wedding day. I have been getting botox and juvederm semi-annually for years and have never had any adverse reactions but, four days before my wedding, I went in for a touch up and bruised pretty badly around my right eye and above my top lip on each corner. I was devistated and contacted Berit to inform her how my face had reacted. She assured me all was well and not to worry. I was worried, so worried, I made myself sick. But, my wedding day came and when all was said and done you could not tell I had any brusing at all. My fiance, upon seeing me walk down the isle with the smile on my face was so surprised, when I got up to stand by his side, he leaned in and said, with tears in his eyes "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen". My family could not believe their eyes and my guests were none the wiser. Berit has no idea how she transformed me on my wedding day and I could never thank her enough. I would highly recommend Berit for any occasion for both hair and makeup.