Mindy & Co. Events

Value
Flexibility
Chloe
10/26/2014

I hired Mindy to be my "day of coordinator" for my wedding at Calamigos Ranch, she was amazing and went above and beyond and did far more than just the day of event planning. She met with me regularly and helped guide me in the right direction with my evening. I felt really comfortable with Mindy from the first day I met with her I felt like we clicked, she was very professional through the entire process and I knew the day of my wedding that she would take care of everything for me and I would not have to worry. My wedding was perfect and everything went without a hitch and I know a lot of that was because of Mindy. I love her and would recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mindy is an angel sent from the wedding planning gods. She is friendly beyond words, professional, organized, patient, thoughtful, and knows her stuff! I can't begin to thank Mindy and her staff enough for the time and energy they put into making our wedding day one to remember! It was a pleasure!!!!

Jessica
10/04/2014

We hired Mindy as our day of coordinator after being referred by our venue for our October wedding at Calamigos Ranch. We couldn't have pulled it all together without her and Teri. I had a lot of DIY things to bring to the wedding and was a little type A about things being in the right place. Mindy and Teri made sure everything looked perfect. I didn't have a care in the world that day. I knew everything was handled! She was very attentive to our whole family the day of the wedding. Wonderful experience!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I (strange saying that still) chose Mindy after being referred by our venue, the Sunset Restaurant in Malibu. We were handling a lot of the work on our own so Mindy was hired as our day of coordinator and we had a few meetings and conversations with her during the months leading up. She was very attentive and responsive to any questions we had. We live in Las Vegas so she was very helpful in getting us information we needed for our event in Malibu.

The day before the wedding a member of her staff came and met us at our hotel and picked up all of our decorations. After a brief conversation to go over some of the details we felt confident that everything would be just the way we wanted it.... and we could not have been more right! Mindy and her team had everything just the way we envisioned (and better).

When it came time to get the ball rolling and get everyone in order she was on top of it and made our day so stress free... even going as far as to sew up my sister's dress after it ripped minutes before she was supposed to walk down the aisle. Everything went so smooth... she made sure we were happy and kept everything on schedule up to the very end.

I would recommend Mindy to anyone in the area looking for a coordinator. I wish we had hired her to help with more of the process... I definitely would have been less stressed LOL.

Thank you Mindy!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was referred Mindy from The Victorian (wedding venue in Santa Monica). She helped our wedding as a Day-of-Wedding Coordinator. We only had couple meetings before the wedding day, however she kept track every detail and have done her job so well. Her knowledge about wedding is very impressive and she knows exactly needed to done for each phase (ceremony, reception, dance etc.) and help us to create the best wedding that my husband I can ever wished for. Without her, we were never able to have same experience at the day! I am so glad that I met her and asked her to be my coordinator :)

Amanda
09/07/2014

Mindy is an ANGEL. She is wonderful at EVERYTHING and made EVERY aspect of our special day beautiful and amazing! Thank you, Mindy!!!

Kaitlin
08/31/2014

Mindy was amazing! From our first hello to our last good bye she did everything to make me feel relaxed and at ease. I trusted her opinion, suggestions, and ideas. My wedding day was so extremely enjoyable for me, my husband, our families and guests all because of the love and thoughtfulness that Mindy put into our weddin.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mindy provided us with a personal experience that went way above and beyond what is expected of a wedding planner. When the day finally arrived, to us, it felt like Mindy should have been a guest at our wedding rather than planning it. But plan she did, and to say we were impressed with her warmth, professionalism, knowledge, and creativity would be an understatement.

We hired Mindy with less than four months to plan our wedding and due to time and distance constraints we left nearly everything up to her. We trusted her to deliver and gave her very little to work with. What we got was our dream wedding. She literally did everything from choosing the colors, flowers, chalkboards, table -- everything.

She has a Rolodex of local vendors to accommodate all different budgets and tastes.

Hire Mindy. You cannot possibly do better.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We booked services through Mindy & Co. for day-of-coordinating at our wedding. Mindy was our go-to up until our date, and Teri was our coordinator for our big day. Mindy was readily available to give us lots of good advice and support throughout our planning process. My now husband and I had already discussed that things would inevitably go wrong on our big day, and we would just stay happy no matter what. Within a few minutes of arriving to our venue, one of the groomsmen pants ripped down the back seam. (No joke - like out of a movie). Without skipping a beat, Teri showed up with a sewing kit and fixed his pants. We were all able to laugh off the situation because of her ability to react so quickly! Somehow, that was the only "issue" we had all night. Teri simultaneously was ensuring that not only we were in the right place at the right time, but also that we were genuinely happy. She was one step ahead at all times, ready to ease us into the next part of the day. She was even placing drinks in my hand right when I wanted one, as if she could read my mind! I was approached by my entire bridal party, my parents, and my husband's parents at the wedding to let me know that Teri was the most wonderful coordinator and person to work with. I know she did a lot of running around behind the scenes to ensure that my husband and I were having the best day of our lives. Thank you to Mindy & Teri for assisting us to have the most perfect wedding day we could have ever dreamed of!

Private User
Recently Married
4.7

Extremely knowledgable and able to provide best practices from experience. Calm, professional, a resourceful person who has extensive services and vendors. Discerning taste level and excellent execution.

Torie
06/08/2014

Mindy was fantastic. My wedding was great and her services allowed me to relax and know everything was being taken care of.

Kelly
06/01/2014

Mindy was excellent to work with, very responsive!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Look no further for an absolute PRO in the business! Mindy is extremely approachable, utterly professional, and at the same time, the perfect confidante and advisor for a first time, nervous, crazy stressed out bride and groom. Mindy was the calm during our entire planning process, offering tips and vendors and amazing suggestions that we followed and never once regretted. Then came the day of the wedding - she was an absolute rock star and took care of every detail - no matter how big or small, and believe me, there were some small details on my part. We felt so taken care of and will never forget what great hands we were in. This was honestly the best decision we made in the wedding planning process- hiring Mindy. Thank you Mindy!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I booked Mindy 1.5 years in advance of our wedding. I wanted to make sure almost everything could be figured out and planned before I got really busy with work. Mindy was a great help setting up meetings and finding vendors to fit within our budget. Her main skills shined on our wedding day - she is an incredible day of coordinator. I think my wedding was too far away with so many other weddings before mine that a lot of details were left until the last few months. I also went a little crazy looking for deals and DIY options which limited her help. Everything ran smoothly on the day of and the reception site was perfect when we got there. She was amazing at keeping everything on a time-schedule and organized when working with the other vendors.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mindy was amazing! We only hired her for her day-of coordinating and it was perfect. She is very responsive, detail oriented and has the bigger picture in mind for you. She will offer her guidance when needed, which was great, since her experience really shines on the day of! You only have to give her an idea of what you want and she'll run with it. I had an idea for our party favor table and seating arrangement chart and Mindy did an awesome job setting up the table -- WAY better than I had envisioned in my head. She is worth more than what we paid and pleasure to work with. She even ran in the rain because I left my bouquet outside!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I contacted Mindy Events about a little of a month before our wedding day, we were SO LUCKY that Mindy was available. First and foremost there are many “day-of-coordinators” to choose from, however I needed someone who knew my venue (Calamigos Ranch, in Malibu) since we had never physically been there (destination wedding) one top recommendation was Mindy Events that I added to a long list of “Day-of-Coordinators” that I had noted. Once I spoke to Mindy within five minutes I knew right away she needed to be a part of our Wedding Day. Mindy is on top of it! She gave me insight and input within the first five minutes that I didn’t even know to think of (logistics, suggestions, timing, seating, transportation, etc.). Her communication and follow through is superb! From speaking with Mindy via phone, text, and email I had this sense of ease/calm knowing that she was going to take the reins and execute. Mindy did not let us down, EVERYTHING the day of ran so smoothly-it was PERFECT. My husband and I can’t pinpoint anything that went array (we find this so lucky with having seven vendors and 80 guests). If you are putting off booking a Coordinator or Day-of-Coordinator DON’T for they offer great assistance, support, and suggestions that make your wedding day less stressful and more enjoyable and if I could suggest a coordinator that you could trust I would recommend Mindy Events! Mindy YOU ARE BEYOND WONDERFUL thanks for making us feel so special and making our wedding day perfect.