Mindy & Co. Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mindy was an amazing wedding planner! She had great recommendations for everything and every vendor was superb from my florist, my cake, my photographer, everything. She knew my wedding venue (Calamigos) exceptionally well and made the paper work a breeze. And her day of wedding coordination was amazing. She flew around making sure everything was perfect, took care of any stressors that arose, and made my wedding day as smooth as it could've possibly been. Highly highly recommend!

Clint
03/28/2015

We were looking for a day of coordinator and were completely satisfied with Mindy. She took the time to make sure we had the exact wedding we wanted. She arrived early to set-up our decor and was almost ready before the bridal party even arrived. She is sharp, responsive, and knows how to make executive decisions while weighing in our wants and needs.

Our wedding day went by smoothly and the night flew by. We would have been lost without Mindy, as we and our bridal party quickly lost track of time immediately after the ceremony. Mindy always made sure we followed our timeline and was quick to adjust to any changes that popped up. We wanted to include games, and she made sure we had time for them.

Mindy is also great at improvising on the fly. We planned to have a straight forward grand entrance, but she quickly grabbed our DIY photobooth props and instructed our BMS and GMS to strut in and strike a quick pose before grabbing a seat. We are so glad she made this addition because the photos looked amazing!

Mindy also did a wonderful job of bustling my wife's wedding gown. When she was done, the bottom looked like a completely different dress. The train was tucked away and the bottom half resembled Belle's gown from Beauty and the Beast. My wife had originally planned for an outfit change due to her long trail, but ended up wearing her wedding gown all night because it became so easy for her to move. Mindy was also very good at making sure we had something to eat from the beginning to the end. We had a never-ending supply of alcohol delivered to us no matter where we were throughout the night. Towards the end of the night as the dancing was underway, Mindy was running around and helping to pack all of our things so that we would be ready to leave right when the music stopped without having to worry about all the clean-up afterwards.

Mindy was definitely a life saver at various times throughout our wedding, and we'd highly recommend her and her team.

Private User
Recently Married

Mindy is AMAZING! She made our big day so perfect and so easy for us!!!

Chloe
10/26/2014

I hired Mindy to be my "day of coordinator" for my wedding at Calamigos Ranch, she was amazing and went above and beyond and did far more than just the day of event planning. She met with me regularly and helped guide me in the right direction with my evening. I felt really comfortable with Mindy from the first day I met with her I felt like we clicked, she was very professional through the entire process and I knew the day of my wedding that she would take care of everything for me and I would not have to worry. My wedding was perfect and everything went without a hitch and I know a lot of that was because of Mindy. I love her and would recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mindy is an angel sent from the wedding planning gods. She is friendly beyond words, professional, organized, patient, thoughtful, and knows her stuff! I can't begin to thank Mindy and her staff enough for the time and energy they put into making our wedding day one to remember! It was a pleasure!!!!

Jessica
10/04/2014

We hired Mindy as our day of coordinator after being referred by our venue for our October wedding at Calamigos Ranch. We couldn't have pulled it all together without her and Teri. I had a lot of DIY things to bring to the wedding and was a little type A about things being in the right place. Mindy and Teri made sure everything looked perfect. I didn't have a care in the world that day. I knew everything was handled! She was very attentive to our whole family the day of the wedding. Wonderful experience!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I (strange saying that still) chose Mindy after being referred by our venue, the Sunset Restaurant in Malibu. We were handling a lot of the work on our own so Mindy was hired as our day of coordinator and we had a few meetings and conversations with her during the months leading up. She was very attentive and responsive to any questions we had. We live in Las Vegas so she was very helpful in getting us information we needed for our event in Malibu.

The day before the wedding a member of her staff came and met us at our hotel and picked up all of our decorations. After a brief conversation to go over some of the details we felt confident that everything would be just the way we wanted it.... and we could not have been more right! Mindy and her team had everything just the way we envisioned (and better).

When it came time to get the ball rolling and get everyone in order she was on top of it and made our day so stress free... even going as far as to sew up my sister's dress after it ripped minutes before she was supposed to walk down the aisle. Everything went so smooth... she made sure we were happy and kept everything on schedule up to the very end.

I would recommend Mindy to anyone in the area looking for a coordinator. I wish we had hired her to help with more of the process... I definitely would have been less stressed LOL.

Thank you Mindy!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was referred Mindy from The Victorian (wedding venue in Santa Monica). She helped our wedding as a Day-of-Wedding Coordinator. We only had couple meetings before the wedding day, however she kept track every detail and have done her job so well. Her knowledge about wedding is very impressive and she knows exactly needed to done for each phase (ceremony, reception, dance etc.) and help us to create the best wedding that my husband I can ever wished for. Without her, we were never able to have same experience at the day! I am so glad that I met her and asked her to be my coordinator :)

Amanda
09/07/2014

Mindy is an ANGEL. She is wonderful at EVERYTHING and made EVERY aspect of our special day beautiful and amazing! Thank you, Mindy!!!

Kaitlin
08/31/2014

Mindy was amazing! From our first hello to our last good bye she did everything to make me feel relaxed and at ease. I trusted her opinion, suggestions, and ideas. My wedding day was so extremely enjoyable for me, my husband, our families and guests all because of the love and thoughtfulness that Mindy put into our weddin.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

One word comes to mind when I think of Mindy, and that is ANGEL!!! First off, this is such a long overdue review, but I need to tell the world how absolutely amazing Mindy is. My husband and I got in touch with her 18 months before our wedding date, we set up a meeting and quickly fell in love with her and hired her for coordinating our entire wedding. Through out the entire wedding planning she was always there, never absent or distracted. In the beginning of our engagement friends would always "warn us about the stress planning a wedding was", but we never experienced any of that stress, and we have Mindy to thank to for that. I never felt like I had the "bride to be gene", I had NO clue what I wanted, and what would even look good, all I knew was that I wanted a very romantic but simple day- Mindy was amazing in guiding us through ideas, and visions of what the day would look like. She was always very responsive, any question I had I knew I could text, email or call and she would answer. The massive list of vendors she works with is awesome and very impressive. They all have so much respect for her and work so well with her. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect!! She was the first to arrive to our venue and the very last person to leave. We had a couple of unpredicted events(drizzled day of, a few guests had a little too much fun at the bar), but Mindy did such an amazing job in getting everything back on track, from the toast, to cake cutting, first dances, that at the end no one noticed any of those issues. I was even honored to have her on the dance floor with me, which by the way... she is an AMAZING dancer!! Mindy is just amazing, a very kind and loving person. We are honored and so happy to have had her coordinate our wedding from day 1 of our planning, but also very fortunate and extremely blessed to have turned this into a friendship. She is our angel! She LOVES LOVE!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Mindy provided us with a personal experience that went way above and beyond what is expected of a wedding planner. When the day finally arrived, to us, it felt like Mindy should have been a guest at our wedding rather than planning it. But plan she did, and to say we were impressed with her warmth, professionalism, knowledge, and creativity would be an understatement.

We hired Mindy with less than four months to plan our wedding and due to time and distance constraints we left nearly everything up to her. We trusted her to deliver and gave her very little to work with. What we got was our dream wedding. She literally did everything from choosing the colors, flowers, chalkboards, table -- everything.

She has a Rolodex of local vendors to accommodate all different budgets and tastes.

Hire Mindy. You cannot possibly do better.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We booked services through Mindy & Co. for day-of-coordinating at our wedding. Mindy was our go-to up until our date, and Teri was our coordinator for our big day. Mindy was readily available to give us lots of good advice and support throughout our planning process. My now husband and I had already discussed that things would inevitably go wrong on our big day, and we would just stay happy no matter what. Within a few minutes of arriving to our venue, one of the groomsmen pants ripped down the back seam. (No joke - like out of a movie). Without skipping a beat, Teri showed up with a sewing kit and fixed his pants. We were all able to laugh off the situation because of her ability to react so quickly! Somehow, that was the only "issue" we had all night. Teri simultaneously was ensuring that not only we were in the right place at the right time, but also that we were genuinely happy. She was one step ahead at all times, ready to ease us into the next part of the day. She was even placing drinks in my hand right when I wanted one, as if she could read my mind! I was approached by my entire bridal party, my parents, and my husband's parents at the wedding to let me know that Teri was the most wonderful coordinator and person to work with. I know she did a lot of running around behind the scenes to ensure that my husband and I were having the best day of our lives. Thank you to Mindy & Teri for assisting us to have the most perfect wedding day we could have ever dreamed of!

Private User
1+ year ago
4.7

Extremely knowledgable and able to provide best practices from experience.
Calm, professional, a resourceful person who has extensive services and vendors.
Discerning taste level and excellent execution.

Torie
06/08/2014

Mindy was fantastic. My wedding was great and her services allowed me to relax and know everything was being taken care of.

Kelly
06/01/2014

Mindy was excellent to work with, very responsive!