Mimi Decor and Wedding flowers

Value
Flexibility
Holly
05/16/2015

My wedding event was at the Springfield Golf and Country Club. Initially, I called the two florists on its preferred vendor list. One of them was not responsive and the other doesn't have the tall vases I wanted. Furthermore, they don't have any columns for flower decor. Out of frustration, I went online and found Mimi Decor. The pictures they had on the website were very impressive so I immediately called them. When we went her studio, I saw all kinds of tall vases and decorations. This is why I immediately signed the contract. On the wedding day, all guests were very impressed with those fresh flowers. They were beautiful. Mimi Decor is the BEST in town!!!

Mimi Decor and Wedding flowers responded with the following comments:

Yuan It was our pleasure working for you and to be part of your beautiful day. I also want thank you so much for taking your time to write a review and for your recommendation.The venue already contacted me, that they want us to work with our company !!

Serena
10/05/2014
4.7

Mimi is a wonderful person to work with. She works with you personally and will go above and beyond to make sure everything is exactly what you want. Mimi did my Sisters' wedding decor and I loved it so much that I asked her to do mine as well. My wedding decor was beyond amazing and I enjoyed every moment of it! I definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Mimi Decor and Wedding flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Serina it was pleasure working for you, you have such a wonderful family!!!

Menna
08/31/2014

Mimi is a wonderful person very helpful very polite and down to earth. Her work is amazing and professional. I'm happy and satisfied.

Mimi Decor and Wedding flowers responded with the following comments:

Hi Mennaye,Thank you so much and you and your family are also wonderful people .

menen
07/20/2013

This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all. Outstanding work Mimiye!

Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I HAVE NO WORDS ABOUT MIMI'S SERVICE, SHE WAS HELPFULL, AMZING DECORATER. WE DID NOT HAVE IDEA HOW THE PLACE WE HAD CAN BE THAT REVERSE SHE DID AMIRACLE HER PRICE WAS NOT CLOSE TO HOW THE PLACE LOOKED. WE THOUGHT WE WERE IN HEVEN THANK YOU SO MUCH MIMIE WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Mimi did such an amazing job with my wedding. The flowers were the perfect colors, our tables and chairs looked amazing and spectacular, and our head table looked magical! I can't wait for my wedding pictures to see how it looks. My guests were very impressed and I was thrilled with the result! Thanks Mimi!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had hired mimi decore various times and obtained the best services ever. Memi decor has a great customer service and flexiblity. They have been available when everer we needed them. Great appreciation for quality of services.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi was by far the most helpful vendor/individual I worked with during my wedding planning. I hired her to decorate my venue and she did a spectacular work and the result was so fulfilling to my husband and I. She did not only provide her services, but she also offered recommendations to my florist who was not affiliated with her. She did not have to do that. Mimi is creative, professional, responsible, unique, pleasant and above all friendly. I am so grateful that another bride that my husband knows recommended Mimi. My wedding would not have looked the way it did if Mimi did not provide her services. After several months passing of the wedding people still talk about the decorations. Once again my family and I were extremely satisfied with her work.

Services Used: Flowers

We were very pleased with Mimi's decoration. She was very responsive and professional. We are happy that we selected her as our decor.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi is excellent. The decoration & flowers were so beautiful and I received a lot of compliments. What a nice job she did!!! She is a real professional and has a wonderful personality. I would highly highly recommend her for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi Decor was very professional, friendly, and flexible to all my ideas. She put me at ease with every small detail as she listened to my request, and cared about the event as though it were her own. I was able to express my floral designs which she executed them above my satisfaction.

The overall quality and creativity of work was beyond our expectation. Her advice and recommendations were highly valuable.

Our wedding day decor and flowers were exactly what we had envisioned. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful our flowers, the reception hall, center pieces, linens and etc. Mimi Decor went above and beyond to make our wedding day an amazing event. I highly recommend Mimi Decor for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi was fantastic! I was so shocked and mesmerized when I walked into my ballroom. I was a little nervous when we started planning because I did not really know what I wanted and my family was on a strict budget. Mimi was very patient with me and was extremely flexible in meeting with me when I was available. I was living in Los Angeles while planning a wedding in the DMV area. Mimi had phone conferences with me and even set up meetings with my mom and sister and emailed me photos. She was so great! Since I didn't know what I wanted, it was a little difficult for Mimi to figure out what was my vision was. She was very reassuring and she was so right! My wedding was one of the most beautifully decorated weddings I have ever been to. Friends to this day tell me how much they loved the decorations. I couldn't have been more pleased :) Thank you so much Mimi! It was beautiful :)

Services Used: Flowers

I have spoken two different venders before I find Mimi, even though her price is a little higher than the two venders her professional advice, flexablity and quality of work impressed me and my fiancee(at that time). On our wedding day me and my wife enjoyed all the beuty in our wedding reception hall. We also got a lot of happy responses from our guests.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi decor shows a good level of professionalism and she works hard to satisfy customer's preferences and choices. She did a wonderful decoration for us.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi was outstanding with every single thing all trough the wedding process, not alone the decoration and flowers but by providing information regarding the wedding.
She was on my side from the very beginning of the wedding plan till the last I really appreciate her patience and her kindness.
She is the BEST!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi was very helpful in my wedding. She carefully listened to my ideas of what I wanted in my wedding and created a very beautiful decoration which has all my ideas and exceeded my expectation. Also she was very generous in terms of giving me extras with reasonable price to meet my budget.
In addition to just doing the decorations, she was very helpful in sharing her expertise in wedding planning.
I definitely recommend Mimi for anyone planning a wedding.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning