Reviews (1)

• Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mimi's cake taste great! She uses liquors which makes them really moist. We were doing a birch northwoods theme for the wedding and when we showed Mimi the birch cake stand that we were going to make she offered to make it. Which we thought would be great, one less thing for us to do. Well I guess we should have just done it ourselves because she made it completely different then what the picture I showed her looked like. That or I should have made sure to give her a copy of the picture and to make it excatly like the picture. Also she kida did the same thing with the flowers. I wanted the cake really simple and showed her different pictures with a simple cake with and minimal flowers but she loaded it up with flowers. I wasn't very happy with the look of it but what I am supposed to do now. I would highly reccommend her yummy cakes just make sure your on the same page as far as how you want the design of the cake to go. My husband couldn't make it to the cake tasting because he had to be at work and we were getting married in my home town so Mimi did send cake home with me for him to try which was super nice.
Wedding: 08/06/2011