Millennium Arts & Entertainment

Millennium Arts & Entertainment

MI
517.755.7072
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.3
4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.3

So so so happy with Millennium arts and entertainment! Carl was the first photographer I met with when I started planning and boy did he set the bar high. He was so much fun and opened my eyes up to other things that would make my day a lot easier (and it did!). When I met with other photographers I did not get the same personal experience. It really felt like I was just another paycheck to other photographers, which I get is important to them, but I would never imagine the other photographers calming me down the morning of my wedding when it seemed like everything was going wrong. Carl always answered my phone calls and answered any questions I had. Mary was just as amazing. Once again I felt such a personal experience with her. When you meet her, you think you are smiling because you are happy you are about to get married, no. You are laughing because of her full of life personality! She was just so amazing. Michael, what can I even say? Just amazing also. I've been to weddings where no one has been on the dance floor because the music and DJ were terrible. At my wedding, people where on the dance floor all night and it looked like so much fun, I had to leave trying to say hello to everyone and made my way to the dance floor with the rest of the party! I just could not have been happier with our services from Millennium Arts and Entertainment!

Profile Picture
Sonya
09/30/2012

I searched all over the web for a reputable photographer in Grand Rapids and found Millennium Arts and Entertainment. Carl and his assistant were the best photography team ever. They were professional, knowledgeable, easy going and lots of fun! Amazing work... Can't wait to see the photos!

I highly recommend their photography services.

Thanks again,

Sonya

Profile Picture
Jennifer
1 Review
06/30/2012
1.4

The owner of Millennium Arts & Entertainment promises one thing and delivers something very different, and I will tell you why... When I booked with Millennium I was told that the company was a subsidiary of Edwards studio(great reputation). – after the fact I found out that this was a lie. I got the photos one month after my wedding with no editing done. I had to ask to have photos put in black and white. I asked him to do some photos with color selection and he said this went against his personal views as a photographer. He ignored me for over a month about getting me my album. Finally got the album 4 months after my wedding date and it was completely different than the one he showed and promised I would get. These are some of the big things…unfortunately you are limited to 200 words in these posts, but there were many more issues along the way! I hope this helps some of you who are thinking of booking with Millennium...your wedding day should not have to be like this.

Services Used: Photography

such a great group of people to work with. The owner was so personal and our DJ Michael was terrific. The dance floor was jumpin the whole night. Gotta love these guys!!!

Services Used: DJ

We couldn't have asked for better service. It was a perfect day, and we have beautiful pictures to remember it with.

Services Used: DJ, Photography

I planned my wedding in Michigan all while living in California. I found ME online and was immediately impressed. I chose a package which included Engagement Photos, Wedding Photos, a DJ for our reception, and a wedding coordinator for the big day. I received nothing but the best attention from each person. My photos were beautiful, the DJ was awesome, and my coordinator was extremely helpful. My dad wouldn't have been the same had I not found ME.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Wedding Planning

the staff at Millennium was awesome. Very helpful during our planning and everything was perfect on our wedding day.

3.2

Our DJ was out of this WORLD!!! he was awesome, we had the banginest party ever! his forms were very through, helpful and really captured the feel of our event. I was really happy with the photorgrapher until the final product the pictures seemed as if he was in a hurry.