Mill Top Banquet and Conference Center

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

Mill Top went above and beyond in every way from the day we first met with them to the day of our event. They were always willing to help in every way and were extremely helpful the day of the event. They took care of the entire set up and clean up which made our entire day worry-free. And most importantly, on the day of our event, Mill Top was astonishingly beautiful. So many of our guests came up and complimented us our venue choice.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Private User
Recently Married

This venue was absolutely fabulous! Worth every penny spent! The most valuable part that I didn't really consider during the venue choosing process was the wedding coordinator at the Mill Top. Both beforehand and on the day of, Susan and Holly were amazing! Susan knew all the questions to ask during planning to make sure I had thought of all of the details and on the day of Holly was so great. She was always available for any questions we had, took care of all of the coordinator of the vendors and details so I could just relax and enjoy the day. I cannot say enough good things about this place!!

Michelle
09/19/2014

Everything about the Mill Top was a wonderful experience. Beautiful venue, wonderful lighting, staff is very friendly and professional. They really have their stuff together - it's nice to go into something so big as a wedding and have someone to help you along the way. We did our ceremony and reception in the same room - it really was an amazing, best night of our lives and it was due to the hard work and help of the Mill Top staff. Thank you!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What Can I say about the Mill top! This place was wonderful! we just had our wedding there September 5th 2014 in the Loft. It was so beautiful! I couldnt have imagined it any other way. I loved each and everyone of the different staff there. I was kind of surprised by how much some of the staff was turned over, The only people I saw there that actually stayed throughout the entire processes were Susan, Rocky and Justin. I felt like everytime I went there was someone new to meet, and although I knew this meant they were expanding their staff I just didn't know if these newer faces were going to be as good as the older ones! But they were. Like I said everyone was absolutely wonderful!

All of my other vedors were very pleased by how Susan the coordinator was so organized in her planning. She made everything go so smoothly! I loved her!

I recommend this place to anyone getting married! You can do so many things in this beatiful venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Mill Top was absolutely amazing!! We had the pleasure of working with Susan, Justin, and the owner, Rocky. They were extremely helpful and made the whole process as simple as could be!! Thanks for making our day so special!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Mill Top on 4/19/2014. It couldn't have been any more perfect - everyone was so great to work with. I was able to drop my decor off a few days before the wedding and they were so creative with it. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a rustic/industrial type feel for their wedding and/or reception. :)

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Mill Top is a beautiful, rustic, and unique venue with so much character. Our guests could not stop raving about it. We rented the Loft for our ceremony and the Great Room for our reception. In my opinion, the Loft is the most gorgeous space in the building. The chandeliers and the twinkle light curtain create such a charming, romantic, and intimate setting.
Susan, Justin, and the rest of the staff at Mill Top are exceptional. I can't say enough about how easy and stress free they make the planning process for you. They anticipate your every need to make your wedding day absolutely perfect!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The moment I walked into the Mill Top I knew we had to have our wedding reception there! The staff is really exceptional, especially Susan! They think of everything (literally every little detail) and make planning easy. They made our reception everything I had envisioned, and made it as stress free as possible. The location itself is BEAUTIFUL! I loved the urban atmosphere. It has so much character!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW doesn't say enough about the Mill Top. From the service to the atmosphere, everything was absolutely perfect. It was the executed better than I could ever imagine. I dropped off boxes upon boxes of decorations and centerpieces with some instruction and asked them to be creative. Beyond words - it was so incredibly beautiful. The photographer that was recommended was incredible and the preferred caterer worked with us on over 30 food allergies - wow!

There were so many wow moments at our wedding and our friends and family will be talking about this for many years to come.

I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect day.

Stacy
09/01/2013

The entire Milltop staff was AMAZING!!! Our wedding turned out beautiful and the entire day went smoothly! Susan and the team took care of everything and was super organized! I would highly recommend this beautiful venue and their team!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was skeptical of almost all our vendors due to the seemingly greediness of the wedding business. The Mill Top blew away my expectations and exceeded them. They were incredible to work with, went over and above, and I truly felt like they cared about me having the wedding of my dreams. When other vendors dropped the ball, they stepped in and helped a busy bride deal with these issues. They were always quick to respond to the billions of emails I sent and always made me feel like I was their priority. The venue was different and beautiful, and we received so many compliments from the guests. The owner, Rocky, greeted all the guests as they arrived, which made quite the impression on them. We felt like stars the night of our wedding- they were always checking in with us and making sure we were doing well. Out of all of our vendors, they were our favorite. I want to have another event there to work with them again, but due to my high maintenance, they may run the other direction! I am beyond pleased with the beauty, individuality and charm of the Mill Top, and it was exactly what we wanted. It is not a standard white conference room, that is for sure! When our shuttle dropped the ball, the Mill Top stepped up and saved the day for our guests. Stuff went wrong, as it always does in a wedding, but none of it was due to the Mill Top and they helped me deal with these issues. Rocky, Dana, Susan and Justin are all first class in the wedding business, and I am so thankful we went with the Mill Top.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mill Top is a beautiful place for a wedding. But, even more than that, the service is out of this world. They are so attentive and focused on making sure that your day is perfect and ours absolutely was. I highly recommend it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding and reception were held at the Mill Top in Noblesville. Susan, Rocky, and all their staff were extremely professional, friendly, and helpful to us as we planned and carried out our wedding. The venue is unique and simply beautiful (our guests loved it). We also used the Bridal Suite and Man Cave and enjoyed having those beautiful spaces in which to prepare for the wedding that morning. We are so happy we had our wedding at the Mill Top and would highly recommend it to friends! It was unforgettable and a fabulous day -- thank you Mill Top!

Karen
09/01/2012

We looked at several different venues for our daughter's wedding reception but the Mill Top stood out because of their professional approach and the organized tour they presented. We knew exactly what choices were available and a very thorough printout of prices when we were done with the visit. Their facility is outstanding and the staff is great. They were a pleasure to work with and were a great help in picking out linens and decorations. Not only did they propose a great event but they carried through with it. We received a lot of compliments on the reception and people loved the facility. Thanks especially to Susan, our event coordinator and Rocky, the owner. I would love to host another event at the Mill Top.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mill Top was the perfect setting for my wedding reception. The building was amazing and not at all the typical banquet hall I was trying to stay away from. The rooms have so much character (from the wood beams, brick walls, exposed pipes, etc) you don't need decor to make the space spectacular. The staff was super helpful and Susan was amazing. Planning a wedding from NJ worried me but she made it easy with communication and keeping me up-to-date on everything. She even contacted the other vendors to set-up arrival and unloading schedules. The night of the wedding the whole staff was there to help and the owner was outside welcoming guests. This space is a must see!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mill Top was an absolute blessing!! It is the perfect mix of hardwood floors and rustic exposed brick with the elegance of chandlers! Not only is the facility gorgeous but the staff is really incredible. They really take care of everything. Getting ready in the bridal suite made the day so stress free! The staff took care of our decorations, the timeline, and made sure the guest had a great time! It really was an amazing wedding and reception and I am so thankful to have had it at the Mill Top!