Mill Falls at the Lake

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

our reception was held at Church Landing and was wonderful in every way. Allie was our event manager and she was lovely to work with - organized, responsive, detail-oriented and on site making sure we had what we needed. The food, lake-side setting, and ball room facilities were all wonderful. More importantly, the staff working the event made everyone feel like they were at a special event, being taken care of by people who cared. Virtually everyone who came was also staying at one of the resort hotels and all guests loved their rooms and felt they were treated individually and personally. Mill Falls does a lot of events and deals with a lot of people on busy summer weekends, but they make you feel like they are there for you and you alone. Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had every been to and I think that was as much about the service and attentiveness of the staff as it was the gorgeous location and facility.

Jennifer
10/11/2014

Mill Falls is an absolutely beautiful location!! We could not be happier with how we were treated. Gail was our wedding planner and she made our process easier than you could imagine. I was a stress free bride!! That is nearly impossible!
Gail had every detail mapped out for me to review and put my input into. The things I had no idea how to execute she walked me through them and executed them herself.
I felt she cared about our wedding as if it was her own. You could not be in better hands at a different venue.
If there was a hiccup at my wedding I did not know about it and no one noticed. That does not happen without impeccable staff!
I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Church Landing was our dream venue and it was everything we could have hoped for. Gail was our coordinator and she thought of details and items that made our day perfect. The staff and our head server were absolutely amazing. There was never a moment when there wasn't someone around that wasn't taking care of us. The day was PERFECT....

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue went far and above my expectations!! Stacey Wills, wedding planner, was amazing and she really knew what she was doing. There was not a single thing that went wrong that day and I had zero worries the entire day. Getting married on the water was gorgeous and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. One of the excellent perks that all of the guests loved was about an hour before the end of the night we had slider burgers with fries and grilled cheese wedges with tomato soup shooters served, all of the guests loved this because they were starting to get hungry from all the dancing. This gave everyone energy to dance the last hour away! I highly recommend this add on for any reception!! Following our wedding day the venue even shipped our top portion of our cake to California for us making my stress levels nonexistent! Thank you so much for a perfect day!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Blakely
05/09/2014

From start to finish, everyone at mill falls was amazing. We contacted them on a short schedule with a small, intimate wedding, and they treated us as if we were as important as a wedding with 300 guests. They made our day more amazing than we had imagined! Stacey and Meagan were rock stars, as well as the spa staff. The food was incredible, the venue was beautiful, an absolutely perfect wedding!

Private User
1+ year ago

My husband and I got married at Church Landing in January of 2014 and had the absolute time of our lives. We absolutely fell in love with the venue as soon as we went there, and even more so, we fell in love with our wedding coordinator, Stacey. She was a truly amazing person and she was a top notch coordinator. She was extremely flexible and timely when getting back to us. She made the planning process easy, and she worked with our vendors directly to ensure all lines of communication were always open. I could not have dreamed of having a better wedding from the planning to the actual day of the event. Along with our coordinator, the staff was really great. They were very attentive to both us and our guests. We had a weekend long extravaganza at Church Landing from the Rehearsal to wedding to a brunch the day after the wedding and the service through out was impeccable. I would highly recommend anyone back to this venue.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Karen
10/05/2013

The wedding of the century!! What an awesome time and it all went off without a hitch thanks to our coordinator Hollie Jones. You're the best!!! The Chase House was a perfect location for a fall, country, intimate wedding and the weather could not have been more perfect. Everyone at the Chase House was helpful, kind, friendly and the perfect hosts! Being the mother of the bride, I was nervous about the seating at the reception and Hollie assured me everything would be fine. All I can say is listen to your coordinator as they really know what they are doing and are totally prepared for everything. We couldn't have been in more capable hands and a BIG thank you to Hollie and Stacey for all their help and for just making it so fun too!
Karen Jaime
(mother of the bride)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For my husband and I, the venue was the hardest decision to make as we were looking all around MA and NH and everywhere from hotels to urban lofts to barns, trying to find a place that wasn't too stuffy and would fit in our budget.

We chose Church Landing because we love the Lakes Region and the venue itself, but also because the wedding coordinator, Stacey, seemed so competent and organized (and super nice!) from our first meeting, we knew we would be well taken care of. She made sure we were on task all the way through the planning process, made great recommendations for vendors, and was absolutely amazing in the days leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day, making sure every little detail was covered (and we got married on a busy weekend where 7 events were taking place--and we would have never known if someone didn't tell us!) Stacey was also very accommodating with some of our nontraditional requests such as having our 2 dogs in the wedding and having an ice cream sundae buffet instead of a wedding cake. She also made sure that my husband and I actually got to sit down to eat our dinner, which we were really thankful for because it was really, really good!

Our guests were very impressed with the accommodations, the food was amazing (many people said the best wedding food they ever had, especially the lobster corn chowder and the filet), and the service was great. When my husband and I sat back and thought about our day, we both agreed that there wasn't one thing that could've been done better. Though we went a little over our budget in the end (which we could have avoided by going with different entree choices and having a cash bar), we thought it was completely worth it and would recommend Church Landing to anyone. Our friends and family are still raving about it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most amazing wedding day and service at Church Landing at the Inns and Spa at Mills Falls in Meredith, NH. The lake and scenery made our ceremony under the sail cloth tent absolutely magical and the constant care of the staff and service was top notch! Our wedding coordinator Stacey Wills will make sure your day goes seamlessly and she is simply amazing.
This venue offers everything, plenty of walking distance hotel options with choice of 4 inns, a spa, beautful lake, indoor/outdoor pool, beautiful ceremony and reception space and so much more!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want a stress free wedding, have it here. They do everything and they do it beautifully. We had our reception at the Chase House and Hollie was our coordinator. Everything was perfect. The chef made us special meals and he did a terrific job. I cant say enough about the staff and the facility.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

The spas did our hair and makeup. They listened to what we wanted and delivered even better. They were so nice and helpful. Stacey our wedding coordinator was awesome. I did not have to worry about a thing because I knew Stacey was more than capable of handling it all! The ceremony and reception were beautiful and my new husband and I were very well taken care of. The venue is gorgeous and the hotel makes it so convenient. Thank you so much !

Private User
2+ years ago

Once my husband visited here (after visiting about 20 sites), we KNEW this was Our Wedding site. Holly was great to work with and our guests who were all from out of town loved the atmosphere. Many stayed the whole weekend and keep complimenting us on our selection of venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can't say enough about Church Landing. The staff and venue were absolutely perfect... more than we had dreamed! From the second you check in, they make you feel special, and even though they hold a large number of weddings there, we in NO way felt like a number. Every time that we ran into Stacey, our wedding coordinator through Church Landing, she wowed us with remembering so much about our wedding (even without our file in front of her)! She was an absolute pleasure to have been able to work with. We are SO glad that we chose Church Landing and Stacey to throw our wedding, because they made it perfect.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Church Landing was the most beautiful venue. It ended up raining during cocktail hour which was supposed to be outside but they were prepared and had an amazing set up inside ready to go. They did a wonderful job setting up all the center pieces and they were really great about making sure my groom and I actually got to eat :) It was just gorgeous and they were great about everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

grew up in the area and as soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted to get married here. It was the best choice we made during the entire wedding process. Everything went perfectly. The team at Church Landing makes it their goal to make sure everything goes perfectly and that the bride and groom don't have to worry about a thing! I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married in the area!

Kaylie
07/01/2012

Church Landing has weddings down to a science! My day went SO smooth it was incredible. Stacey is an amazing wedding coordinator. She is so attentive and really knows her couples. I absolutely loved working with her, as did my mom! I didn't have to worry about the flow of anything on our day because there was always someone there making sure everything was right.

The food-- so good! I have received comments from friends who have said this was the best meal at a wedding they have EVER had. We offered the sirloin, haddock or eggplant, and everyone loved their meals!!

It has always been my dream to get married at Church Landing, and it really was everything I could have asked for and more.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning