Mile Square Golf Course

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The services of the vendors exceeded my expectations. Mile Square event planners went above and beyond to assist in making this a perfect day for our wedding. The food was delicious and well prepared, filet mignon, chicken and salmon done to perfection. The room decor was spacious and elegantly decorated. The flower vendor's table arrangements were spectacular. The wedding cake was so beautiful and done exactly according to our vision. The cake was moist and delicious as was the different fillings. Overall, a wonderful experience.

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Claudette
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have had a better experience. From start to finish, Anna and Gina were helpful, professional and made every moment of our planning and wedding night smooth! They put us at ease and were always kind and willing to help answer our questions. The wedding was beautiful and the food was amazing. This was the best price around and the quality was not at all compromised.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be any happier with our decision to book our ceremony and reception with Mile Square Park Golf Course and Banquet Center. Gina and Ana were great and easy to work with. They were flexible in allowing us to change the packages to suit our needs and to reassure my nervous mind.

On the day of our wedding, the weather was TERRIBLE. Thunder, lightning, hail, wind... you name it and we had it. Our ceremony was supposed to start at 11:00 AM and the rain didn't stop until about 10:00. Gina called me and outlined what she wanted to do which was move the ceremony inside the reception hall. I agreed to that because lets face it, what woman wants to walk in heels in muddy grass? The staff set up chairs on the dance floor for family and the rest of the guests sat at their tables. MSP set up an arch in front of our head table. Everything went off without a hitch and was absolutly beautiful. Gina and her crew lit candles (even though they weren't part of our contract). The candles looked beautiful and helped set the mood.

If you book with MSP, you won't have any regrets. I certainly don't.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Bitchasaurus
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina and Ana were very accommodating during our wedding plans. They were friendly and helpful with our many questions. Our wedding was just as we had expected! Our guests were pleased with the food which was served hot, and they enjoyed the wedding garden site, as well as the banquet facility. Several of our friends said they would consider having a wedding here in the future!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
1 Review
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I was to plan my wedding again I would definitely choose Mile Square Golf Course! Our ceremony was absolutely amazing in the garden area. It was so private and beautiful.

The reception inside went seamlessly after the ceremony and my guests have commented on how lovely everything was. The catering staff had mentioned how great the food was, and they were right. My dad, (who is extremely picky) still hasn’t stopped talking about the appetizers!

I would highly recommend Mile Square Golf Course to any bride looking in the area. They made everything so easy and were so awesome to work with.

• Wedding: 06/25/2010
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding ceremony in the garden area at Mile Square Golf Course. We worked with both Ana and Gina. They were great to work with,and were very helpful and responded to our calls and emails in a efficient manner. The ceremony site was perfect for our wedding-nice and intimate spot despite the fact that we had almost 250-300 people there. We received lots of compliments on our ceremony site.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I absolutely loved having my wedding at the Mild Square Gold Course and County Club! Everything was beautiful and convenient! My wedding was almost 4 years ago now and people still talk about how great the food was!! Thank you, Mile Square!!

• Wedding: 12/02/2006
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

When I initially booked this venue it was with a sales rep Gina. She was absolutely wonderful and I feel in love with the ceremony site. Gina and Ana worked with me on answering all my specific questions and worked with all my vendors. Towards the day of the wedding Gina had to leave the office for some time and I had the pleasure to work with Ana. I did notice a bit a disorganization and miscommunication between the three of us but we work it out smoothly. The day of the wedding it did not go as smoothly as I wished and some items were missed. The reason the review is lower than I like is because after the wedding and coming back from my honeymoon I received a phone call stating I owed money. I payed in completion months prior to the wedding. What happened was paperwork was turned into their accountant and they found an error in calculation due to their error. This was a significant amount of money I was going to pay, my entire deposit plus additional money. Imagine starting off my life with my new husband and I had to pay this significant amount of money for something that was not my error. This really left a bad taste in my mouth about this venue. The ceremony was beautiful, the food was good, and reception was nice.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
714-962-5541
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards