Mildred's Cakes

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

Mildred's bakes delicious cakes, however they ruined my wedding cake and tried to blame it on everyone else. They sent non-English speaking delivery men to my wedding venue, told my venue it was OK to leave my cake outside in late June, which resulted in a spoiled cake. The cake ended up going sour! Then my mom had to argue for months for some sort of refund, which 1 year later that have yet to pay. Now they won't return our phone calls or emails regarding our anniversary cake, which they did promise us (at an additional charge). Now I have to go to another bakery to find an anniversary cake. DO NOT use Mildred's for your wedding cake!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mildred & Alex were absolutely amazing from our first appointment/cake tasting…when I had the first bite of their cakes I was in love!! After showing them the picture of the cake I choose they were confident that they could make my dream cake…when I saw the cake the day of my wedding IT WAS BETTER THAN THE PICTURE!! The cake almost looked fake it was so beautiful, I received so many compliments about my cake! The cake itself was delicious, my guest would not stop raving that this was the best cake they ever had! Mildred & Alex come highly recommended & I will be using them for all my cake needs in the future.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mildred's cakes was a pleasure to work with. My wedding cake was beautiful and tasted so good, tastiest cake I EVER had! Buttercream was delicious. Mildred is a sweetheart! I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mildred's cake for my sister's 40th birthday was amazing. She created a unique cake based on how I described my sister, and it was a hit. The design was fantastic, but the taste of the cake was so good! So moist and great buttercream flavors! Overall, the cake was a big hit and everyone loved it! Working with Mildred's cake was so easy, they are very accommodating, and so very kind. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a specialty cake, wedding cake, or something unique as they are extremely creative. Felt like I was on a cake show on tv!

• Wedding: 07/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Mildred design my cake for my wedding and it was the talk of the night! The quality was excellent and the cake was delicious! Mildred and Alex were a pleasure to work with, I showed them what style of cake I wanted and they surpassed my expectations! I look at our wedding pictures now and I still can't get over how beautiful the cake was.

• Wedding: 08/07/2010