Mike's Amazing Cakes

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Everybody kept raving about how DELICIOUS the cake was. They have PLENTY of flavors and options to choose from... and every single sample we tried was AMAZING-- It was definitely a tough decision to pick just a few.

Yum!

We loved working with Mike's Amazing Cakes. Every appointment and email contact with them was professional and efficient. I changed my mind so many times on what I wanted and they were so accommodating.

The cake they delivered the day of the wedding was stunning and absolutely EXACTLY what I envisioned. We did a four-tiered buttercream frosting cake with some detail work and some edible ribbon. It could not have looked better.

As for the taste, holy cow was it delicious! We selected their chocolate cake with Bailey's chocolate chunk filling, a coconut cake with pineapple mousse filling, and the groom's cake was a tiramisu cake. They were all to die for. TO DIE FOR. The cake was moist (wedding cake is often dry) and the fillings were decadent. So delicious.

Delivery was on time, the cake showed up in one piece with absolutely no blemishes.

I'd recommend them to anyone.

Recently Married

Cake was beautiful and delicious. They helped pack the cake into a car for a 5 hour drive to the venue. It all worked out really well.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When our reception was over we had no cake left - that says a lot right there! The cake was the best cake I have had. They had so many good combinations to choose from. We chose to do half in chocolate cake with salted carmel mousse and the other half in white with raspberry mousse. Amazing! They also put the ribbon and cake topper on for us - we were so happy with the end result. I would highly recommend for cake.

Kell2417
09/22/2013

Where do I begin? I was dead set on having a traditional wedding cake for our September wedding, but my husband was extremely resistant to the idea. I began researching cake vendors online, and came across Mike's Amazing Cakes. I spoke with Theresa, who was so friendly and responsive to my needs. I arranged a private cake tasting earlier on a day when they do an "open house," which was a great way to taste more flavors than are typically offered. Mike's has a HUGE selection of flavors - the hardest part of the process was narrowing it down. Aside from that, they are super easy to work with. Theresa was able to extract exactly what I wanted for my cake. I submitted a few photos of ideas I liked, and then she worked with me to get it down just right. The cake was delivered right on time the day of the wedding. It was not only gorgeous, but it truly tasted as good as it looked, which is sometimes an issue with wedding cakes. It was perfectly moist and packed with flavor. All of our guests loved it! Mike's Amazing Cakes also offers an amazing value for what you get. They are very affordable, which is a huge plus! Definitely check out Mike's Amazing Cakes if you are in need of a wedding or special event cake. They also do some great cake art if that's your thing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They were so easy to work with and our cake was THE single most delicious one I've ever had at any wedding. Was glad it was at mine! Yumm!! It also looked nice too, though we didn't get anything fancy design wise.

06/22/2013

One of the most amazing finds ever as far as my wedding went! The location where you meet with these guys is in Redmond in Microsoft land, and their office is not super nice, but their service is amazing, their responsiveness is awesome, and their cake?? The most delicious I've had! Got soo many compliments on how good it was!!! Also, the value, wonderful, way cheaper than many fancier (but not as tasty) seeming Seattle shops.

2+ years ago

The best wedding cake I've ever tasted and the best price we could find. We had to plan everything from a distance and they were so helpful in walking us through the whole process and selecting exactly what we wanted. They cake turned out beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cakes in town period, thats all I can say. Try them you will not regret. Got so many compliments on our wedding cake. Planning to use them for birthday's too

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Mike's your cakes truly are AMAZING. They are delicious and the entire experience was stress free!! There is NO reason to look anywhere else these guys are IT!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sent them an email on the cake I wanted ours to look like and made it look exactly to it. I was impressed. All I had to provide was the ribbon for each tier and they took care of the rest. Their base prices were lower than other bakers we checked around with plus we had a Seattle Wedding Show discount which helped! Their delivery fee was only $50 because they are based in Redmond delivering to downtown Bellevue, not bad. I also got to choose up to two cake flavors which was red velvet with cream cheese and the other was almond poppyseed cake with an amaretto buttercream. Delish!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

While we only got a small taste of our cake the day of the wedding, it was great to attend several of Mike's cake tastings to choose the perfect one for us. They were able to match a difficult color exactly to the swatch we provided and the cake design was gorgeous. Sarah was incredibly easy and flexible to work with! The next time we need a cake for a special occasion we will definitely be returning to Mike's!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was not a super important aspect of the wedding for us, so we were thrilled that Mike's could give us a cute, affordable cake with very little hassle! We came to them kind of at the last minute, and they were fantastic about getting everything taken care of. We went in to look at designs and try some flavors, then we did most of the planning with them through email, figuring out exactly what we needed for a good price. They also offered side cakes if the tiers weren't an appropriate amount for our guests so we were able to "customize" how much cake to serve.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Mike's Amazing Cakes did a great job. We had tasted a few cakes from various vendors and Mike's was easily the best tasting. They were very friendly and patient with us as we went through several designs before settling on our first design (of course!).

We also had a custom cake topper made and it turned out perfectly! We had to provide photos and descriptions of the two of us and the results were amazing. The cake topper had a bride and groom that looked very much like us. It turned out so much better than we imagined.

All of our guests loved the cake and we loved the results.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It was fun going to the cake tastings. We would think we agreed on a flavor and then kept changing our minds because they were all so good. We ended up with two. I wanted a very simple cake and after the florist added a few flowers to it, it was exactly as I envisioned...perfect. We had left over cake and my mom shared it at her work with just as many raves as we received at the wedding. I saved the top layer for our anniversary but I think we will get it out on our one month anniversary and order a small cake on our 1 year anniversary since I'm anxious to taste the cake again (since I didn't get to eat very much at the wedding). I would strongly recommend Mike's Amazing Cakes. It was amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All I can say is amazing!! The cake was driven down from Seattle to Portland and was fresh, clean, and perfect! It was so delicious too! I HIGHLY recommend getting your wedding cake from Mike's Amazing Cakes!!