Mike Staff Productions

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim Stolkey was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job! He over delivered on all of our expectations and we are still talking about how great the music was at our reception (and so are our guests)! When we first met with Tim he was very thorough and didn't put any pressure on us to make an immediate decision. We were very impressed with everything he presented and were thrilled to choose him as our DJ for our wedding reception. When Tim called the week of our wedding I was a bit anxious about how everything would come together, but he did a great job of talking me through each and every aspect of our wedding reception. During the reception he was present, helpful, and took control. He did a great job of ensuring that all of our guests had a good time (young and old), and most importantly, he made sure that the events were not drawn out & monotonous. We could tell that he genuinely cared about our wedding reception, and for that we are truly grateful! His music selection was outstanding and he definitely made our night memorable! Tim and Mike Staff Productions deserve to be recognized and rewarded for an outstanding performance. Our guests continue to comment about how much fun they had on the dance floor! I encourage anyone looking for a DJ to choose this company, and if you are in the Chicagoland area make sure to connect with Tim so that he can DJ your wedding reception!

Mike Staff Productions responded with the following comments:

You are too kind! Thanks so much for sharing :)

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Mike Staff for all 3 services, best choice I ever made. I had Jim for photography, Daniel for videography and Chuck and Deb as our DJ's. All of them were beyond amazing, I truly could not have asked for better people to be a part of our special day. They were so friendly, accommodating and just made this day perfect. Do yourself a favor use Mike Staff for any of your services snd you would be disappointed! I am so grateful to have had them for our special day everything was perfect!

Mike Staff Productions responded with the following comments:

Thanks for trusting us with your wedding! We LOVE when we can work together to provide DJ, Photo and Video services!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Marie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were amazing and very cooperative. I had a very small wedding but they made it amazing and I enjoyed it every way. Thanks guys for making my day special! !!!!

Mike Staff Productions responded with the following comments:

Just because you're having less guests doesn't mean you should expect less from your DJ, Photographer and Videographer ;) We're so happy we could help!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shaun Piazza was seriously the best dj we could have asked for on our special day. He took all the stress away from us and made sure everything went well. I cannot stop raving about how awesome he was.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike Staff was easy and convenient, affordable, and everything was wonderful. Many people have said that our wedding photos were some of the best they've seen! The DJ was a blast, and I can't wait to see our video in January (super fast turn around time, too!)!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Katy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very thorough, organized, and trustworthy! Amazing vendor.

Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just had our wedding last night with Tim as our DJ and couldn't wait any longer to review him and the service. From the moment we met him, we knew he would do a fantastic job and he blew our expectations away last night. All of our guests continue to comment on how amazing our DJ was and how he was able to read the room to keep the party going. He was extremely helpful and quick to respond during the planning process and checked in multiple times through out the night to make sure everything was heading in the right direction. We HIGHLY recommend this company and especially Tim for a DJ!!!! Thank you so much Tim--you were phenomenal and gave us the reception was wanted and hoped for!!!!

Mike Staff Productions responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for sharing this!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our dj was great! He helped us pick our perfect songs as well as make sure our big day ran smoothly! Well worth every dime!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were lucky enough to have Tim Stolkey as our DJ. Tim and Mike Staff Productions came as a recommendation from our wedding venue (theWit, Chicago). Tim did a fantastic job of managing the evening and ensuring nothing was rushed - and his energy was top notch!

Highly recommend Tim Stolkey and Mike Staff Productions!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had heard of MikeStaff Productions through our wedding planner. We had looked at their website, watched their DJ videos and poured over the numerous reviews we had read before deciding to go with them.

DJ Kyle Zagata from Mike Staff exceed ALL of our expectations! He was professional, personable and he kept our wedding reception flowing from beginning to end. His ability to keep the dance floor packed wowed all of our guests! I received so many compliments on how incredibly fun our wedding reception was! Many of our guest mentioned that they had never danced at a wedding before till now.

From coordinating our vision through music, to being accessible the week leading up to the wedding, Kyle created for us a stress free environment when it came to entertainment. He was completely in control, granted all our playlist wishes and even indulged our guests with a fun remixed "Journey Encore".

Our wedding reception was a huge highlight of our night mainly because Kyle knew how to command and direct our guests, while at the same time honoring the integrity of the event itself. He is the essence of quality that you expect from a DJ.

If Kyle is the standard that MikeStaff has set for all of their DJ's then they come most highly recommended by my husband and I! I would definitely use their DJ services again.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing job. I was very nervous about the music, but the DJ did an amazing job selecting the music.

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the time we walked in to the office to the followups by the team, we always felt 100% at ease with Mike Staff and the services we'd receive. The week before the wedding, as promised, we received a call from Shaun Piazza, the DJ we selected, to go over music selections and I could tell by the phone call we picked the right guy. Fast forward to the big day and Shaun was amazing! Kept everyone dancing, ran the evening with such precision it kept everyone on time, and most importantly to me pronounced EVERYONE'S name right! There's nothing more frustrating than hearing bridal party or even the bride/groom's name wrong. We had everything from Greek, Polish, and Armenian pronunciations (not easy) and Shaun did amazing. I will 100% recommend Shaun to potential future clients and will always reach out to him first should I ever need a DJ! Thank you so much to everyone at Mike Staff and Shaun for making our day memorable!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very happy with our DJ services. We selected DJ Steve and we're glad we did because he was not only amazing with the music, but also in helping direct events according to schedule. He really put me at ease! Also the company is easy to work with. I loved that I could watch videos of each DJ to get a feel for their style. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first walked into the office I was immediately greeted and felt important. My initial appointment was with Kurt and what was supposed to be 45 minutes turned into almost 2 hours. He was so friendly and informative and you could tell he loves what he does. I got to watch videos of all the DJs available on my date and pick which one suits me best. They also had books in each DJ of reviews. I knew at this point I wouldn't be disappointed. I booked about 8 months before the wedding and Kurt was very quick to answer all my emails. A few days before I got a call from Josh (my actual DJ) to plan everything. He was patient with me since I had a couple areas without music selections. I let him pick and they were perfect! He worked with the curve balls I through at hi the day of and got compliments on him all night! I know I made the best decision! I was worried about it being a little expensive but looking back it's worth it!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike Staff Productions was fantastic. Throughout the planning process, they were very easy to work with and extremely responsive to any calls or emails. The pricing was also very reasonable. Our wedding day DJ was Chuck Phillips, and he was awesome. He pronounced everyone's names perfectly, which was difficult with a lot of Albanian names, and he played all the music we wanted. He also did a great job of playing to the crowd, realizing what songs were getting the most interest on the dance floor and playing more of those songs. He also mixed in slow songs well, and did a great job during the dinner and cocktail hour. He was pleasant to work with and plan everything out, and I would highly recommend him and Mike Staff to anyone looking for a great DJ. Thanks Chuck!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier with my choice of Mike Staff Productions for my DJ and Videography.
The Videographers, Tim and Mike, were amazing! They made everyone feel very comfortable and they were very professional! Could not have been happier.
Our DJ, Mike, was great too! He kept the music playing all night and EVERYONE was on the dance floor.
I would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding :)

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography
888-976-7707
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards