Mike Staff Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Soooo Helpful. If we had more money we would have done all 3 services from them but we got a killer deal on photography from someone else. Very professional and will try to figure something out to help with your budget.

Services Used: DJ, Videography

Tim was an awesome DJ for our wedding!! He was great to work with and made everything run so smoothly that night!

Services Used: DJ

We heard about mike staff productions at the bridal convention. I hired them and we choose Seth to be our dj. Let me just say he made the wedding. we had a Sunday wedding and it was during the day. he was interacting with all of our guests! He was amazing and the best dj ever. He always had everyone dancing and we got so many compliments from everyone about how wonderful seth was!! He was one of the most professional djs I've ever met! Thank you for everything seth!!

Services Used: DJ

Al was our DJ at the Homestead Resort for our reception and he couldn't be more awesome to work with! We spoke with him the Monday before our wedding, went over pronunciations of names, order of events and specific music we wanted played including entry songs and times into the songs where we wanted it to start. He even sent us Drop Box files to make sure he had the correct versions of songs and start times. Our wedding was half Greek and we were able to send AL all of our Greek music in advance and he played them at the exact times we discussed. He kept all of our guests dancing all night and even gave me the mic to rap a song that meant a lot to my MOHs and I. Al was awesome to work with and I highly recommend requesting or booking him to any bride out there!

Mike Staff Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Michelle, for your wonderful words. We are very happy that we could be part of your special day!

Services Used: DJ

Josh was amazing, everyone loved the party. I didn't want any of the top 40, and we found the most amazing play list. Everyone said the dj did an amazing job!

Services Used: DJ

I am head over heels in love with my video and so is everyone who has watched it. It is so perfect and I couldn't imagine it being any different. I'm soo happy with my choice of having Mike Staff do my video. I would never recommend another company to do a wedding video except Mike Staff! Best money I've ever spent. Thank you Tim and the rest of the staff at Mike Staff Productions.

Services Used: Videography

DJ Derek Hall is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously kept the party going until the last person left!
Extremely professional company and amazing DJ's!
Top notch!

05/30/2015

When we first called Mike Staff Productions, we immediately noticed how friendly they were! Jon was our DJ and when we had our phone conversations, we still felt like we were working with quality professionals. During the wedding, we couldn't ask for anything better with Jon announcing events, and the music was phenomenal. The dance music was great, and he was great about accommodating music requests from guests. Overall, it was such an amazing experience and I think the music was our favorite vendor by far.

Just a note, Jon likes to mix his music, so it was sometimes a surprise when the song wouldn't continue the way I was expecting. That didn't stop people from dancing though, so it was a nice personal flair of Jon's!

Sam
Recently Married

We could not have been happier with Mike Staff Productions. DJ, Photo, and Video. All were great!

Thank you!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

We could not have asked for a better DJ! We chose Derek and he did an amazing job- our dance floor was filled the whole night! We got engaged in Disney World and so my personal favorite moment of the entire night was when he played Tale as Old As Time as our last song :)

Mike Staff Productions responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the review, Jackie. We're so happy that you and your family loved Derek. He mentioned what a magical night it was. All the best to you and Andrew.

Chrissy&Tom
Recently Married

Great DJ! They helped us customize our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner music to reflect our taste and were so helpful and kind throughout the planning. When it came time to get the guests on the dance floor, they really brought it! The dance floor was packed all night and no one wanted to leave! I highly recommend their services!

Services Used: DJ

We used Mike Staff for videography and Dj. Derek, our Dj, was PERFECT! We really wanted to put our own spin on the ceremony and cocktail hour/dinner and he matched our personalities perfectly, as I looked out over our guests everyone was dancing in their seats, including myself. Then the after dinner dancing all I wanted was the dance floor full and that is exactly what I got. Our guests danced all night and Derek read the crowd so well! As for the videographer, he was amazing as well, everyone felt comfortable all day/night and I can't wait to see the final product. If you are looking for the best services I would not recommend anyone other than MIke Staff!!!!!

Kent & Brittany
Recently Married

Our photographers and videographers were professional, fun, and, from what we've seen so far, did amazing work! We could not have been happier and they made us so comfortable. Our dance floor was ALWAYS packed and our DJ was absolutely perfect. Mike Staff was one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding!

Mike Staff Productions responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Brittany and Kent! Our crew wanted me to share that you were "AWESOME" to work with! Thanks for sharing your experience with other brides and grooms!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Recently Married

I had Randy for my DJ for my New Years Eve wedding. He did a great job and was a super nice guy to work with. The dance floor was filled the entire night!

Michelle
12/27/2014

Randy (DJ) and Aaron (Videographer) of MSP did a fantastic job at our wedding! They helped keep everything organized and stress free. The party was a big success! I definitely recommend MSP to future brides and grooms.

Recently Married

We worked with Chris sowa as our dj and mc for our wedding reception and he was phenomenal!! Love love loved working with him and he threw us a great party! Lots of people dancing all night and major eye for detail! He really picked up on the cues from our guests as to what to play next. Would DEFINITELY recommend Mike Staff Productions and Chris Sowa as your dj/mc!